Quiet Young Woman Seduced by a Sexy Demon...

VixenValkrane

Virgin
Hi all,

I have an idea that I would love to see someone tackle. I know this kind of thing has been done before. But I have certain details I want added in.

Basically, there is this shy girl, Sarra, who is a loner, an introvert, etc. And at some point she wakes up in a huge, beautiful mansion in the middle of nowhere, the owner of the house keeps her captive there. She doesn't know much about him, but he's not a bad looking guy, and he isn't cruel to her. She is fed, given a comfortable place to sleep, and free to roam about the house. But she doesn't know what his intentions are and why he brought her here.

She doesn't realize he is actually a demon until he seduces her. During the act, his demonic features and demeanor become more an more evident. And maybe on some level she is afraid. But the sex is so good she doesn't resist.

I have more details about what they look like, etc, that I will provide if someone is interested.

My reason for asking... Fantasy creatures like demons, etc are really a turn on for me because of their exaggerated features and animal characteristics. This kind of scenario is a fantasy for me. I want to read something that will really turn me on.

Feel free to comment or PM me if interested in trying this one. :)

Sarra, who is a loner, an introvert, etc. And at some point she wakes up in a huge, beautiful mansion in the middle of nowhere, the owner of the house keeps her captive there.

Shamelessly inserting my kink here because it seems good for a beginning scene of this.

Before she waked up in the mansion...

...she visited with relatives or close friends of someone other than her, in a small town or in the country, a place she had been rarely or not for a long time, but feel familiar and safe. Bored, and/or feeling picked at by the people at the diner, she goes outside and explore the garden alone. A narrow side trail lead her down to the river.

Weather was hot, the water crystal clear and inciting, the riverbed clear sand. After a bit of inner conflict and confirming how the spot is fully concealed by bushes from the bank, she decided to go for a quick skinny dip. She is reluctant to disrobe at first, she had never ever before done such a thing, but somehow she feels the urge now. Maybe something they said give her an anger to do something wild in spite, or to prove herself. And she see no risk, she is alone and far enough, and she plan just to quickly rinse and head back, and so she convicted herself to go for it.

Basking in perfect pleasure that is a major discovery for her, she doesn't notice how she drifted downstream a bit, probably slowly swimming on her back.

When she wanted to go out of the water, she's unsure where she is. She found a spot in the bushes she think is where she went in the water but couldn't find her clothes. In near panic she decided to go back to the house anyway, nude, and try to sneak in unnoticed; she have other clothing to change into there. The trail seemed familiar; afraid of shadows, she went from a jog into full out run.

She didn't remember the trail to have any branches or intersections. And when she arrived back in the garden it seemed familiar too, at first, only much larger, somehow. The building in the middle of it however, there couldn't, shouldn't be anything alike anywhere close, it is some absurdly wast mansion instead. And she is naked.

Best chance to find anything to cover up would be inside however. There's hope that a first person she encounter will be a maid or other servant with some sympathy for a naked girl lost in the woods. So she defeated her embarrassment and went to the side door.

The door was open. Sheer opulence of the building and interior was overwhelming and strangely arousing. She sneaked around the corners at first, but then decided that looking too much like a thief isn't a good idea, and the building seemed deserted anyway, so she was wandering through the halls almost forgetting her nudity, just to be reminded about it by one giant mirror or another occasionally. The image of the hall in the mirror, her nudity didn't seem wrong in it at all, how funny.

Most side rooms were locked, and where she could go no clothes or anything else to cover up could be found. She will have to go back down to the river and try to sort out where she took a different patch. Maybe she will even find her clothes where she left them.

On her way out It feels increasingly dreamlike, the building seems to come to life around her somehow. And then there is a dinner table served for one. That wasn't there before! She hadn't eat much if at all before, and after the exercise felt hungry. And it is her favourite food! Somehow she subdued thought about how wrong it all is, she just couldn't resist and accepted the offer... as that it obviously was. She would have preferred clothes, even if an evening gown to match the scenery, but beggars can't be choosers.

Nearby, a bedroom door is open a crack, a made bed awaited her. She could use a sheet to wrap herself and leave. But she's tired a little dizzy. What a short nap would change...

I'm out, the girl is all yours now, to do whatever you like.

Did she drowned? I don't think so, just crossed some invisible border between worlds somewhere on the wrong trail, probably only accessible when carrying perfectly nothing... what may not be her preferred way to explore the surroundings for quite same time. So, in this world, her clothes is her prison, she can only leave as she come in, perfectly nude.

To the demon's mansion she come voluntary, unknowing about consequences, but she accepted the untold invitation.

However, her drowning is a useful cover story, reason why her folks wouldn't be looking for her as long and hard as they probably should, and accept she's gone.

Shamelessly inserting my kink here because it seems good for a beginning scene of this.

Before she waked up in the mansion...

...she visited with relatives or close friends of someone other than her, in a small town or in the country, a place she had been rarely or not for a long time, but feel familiar and safe. Bored, and/or feeling picked at by the people at the diner, she goes outside and explore the garden alone. A narrow side trail lead her down to the river.

Weather was hot, the water crystal clear and inciting, the riverbed clear sand. After a bit of inner conflict and confirming how the spot is fully concealed by bushes from the bank, she decided to go for a quick skinny dip. She is reluctant to disrobe at first, she had never ever before done such a thing, but somehow she feels the urge now. Maybe something they said give her an anger to do something wild in spite, or to prove herself. And she see no risk, she is alone and far enough, and she plan just to quickly rinse and head back, and so she convicted herself to go for it.

Basking in perfect pleasure that is a major discovery for her, she doesn't notice how she drifted downstream a bit, probably slowly swimming on her back.

When she wanted to go out of the water, she's unsure where she is. She found a spot in the bushes she think is where she went in the water but couldn't find her clothes. In near panic she decided to go back to the house anyway, nude, and try to sneak in unnoticed; she have other clothing to change into there. The trail seemed familiar; afraid of shadows, she went from a jog into full out run.

She didn't remember the trail to have any branches or intersections. And when she arrived back in the garden it seemed familiar too, at first, only much larger, somehow. The building in the middle of it however, there couldn't, shouldn't be anything alike anywhere close, it is some absurdly wast mansion instead. And she is naked.

Best chance to find anything to cover up would be inside however. There's hope that a first person she encounter will be a maid or other servant with some sympathy for a naked girl lost in the woods. So she defeated her embarrassment and went to the side door.

The door was open. Sheer opulence of the building and interior was overwhelming and strangely arousing. She sneaked around the corners at first, but then decided that looking too much like a thief isn't a good idea, and the building seemed deserted anyway, so she was wandering through the halls almost forgetting her nudity, just to be reminded about it by one giant mirror or another occasionally. The image of the hall in the mirror, her nudity didn't seem wrong in it at all, how funny.

Most side rooms were locked, and where she could go no clothes or anything else to cover up could be found. She will have to go back down to the river and try to sort out where she took a different patch. Maybe she will even find her clothes where she left them.

On her way out It feels increasingly dreamlike, the building seems to come to life around her somehow. And then there is a dinner table served for one. That wasn't there before! She hadn't eat much if at all before, and after the exercise felt hungry. And it is her favourite food! Somehow she subdued thought about how wrong it all is, she just couldn't resist and accepted the offer... as that it obviously was. She would have preferred clothes, even if an evening gown to match the scenery, but beggars can't be choosers.

Nearby, a bedroom door is open a crack, a made bed awaited her. She could use a sheet to wrap herself and leave. But she's tired a little dizzy. What a short nap would change...

I'm out, the girl is all yours now, to do whatever you like.

Did she drowned? I don't think so, just crossed some invisible border between worlds somewhere on the wrong trail, probably only accessible when carrying perfectly nothing... what may not be her preferred way to explore the surroundings for quite same time. So, in this world, her clothes is her prison, she can only leave as she come in, perfectly nude.

To the demon's mansion she come voluntary, unknowing about consequences, but she accepted the untold invitation.

However, her drowning is a useful cover story, reason why her folks wouldn't be looking for her as long and hard as they probably should, and accept she's gone.

I LOVE this intro. This is a really good way to get her to his domain. If anyone else wants to take over, feel free.

Here are some details bout what they look like.

She is pale, long black hair, blue eyes, petite.

He has long dark hair, dark eyes, he is pretty buff. But until he gets close to seducing her she doesn't see much of him. And as they get into the act, he seems less human. His horns are visible. His teeth become more pointy. His tongue is split, and he does things like growl at her.

Yea... I know I'm weird. The idea of sex with a supernatural being is a huge turn on, and I am attracted to animal like characteristics on humans (Horns, fangs, etc.)

I so would love to read this. Thinking about it turns me on so much.

If anyone wants any more info feel free to PM me or comment here. I will provide whatever you want.

VV
:)

Back