Big nipples

I really want big puffy nipples. I have big breasts and average size nipples. I have tried the size matters nipple suctions and the results are wonderful but short lived. I want them all the time. Any suggestions???

Mine got bigger after breast feeding.

You get what you are born with, like us guys, unless like some women there is a change due to hormones.

You are perfect just as you are. Its like guys and our penis size. You have what you have. I know it can be tough to get to accept that when we want something different than what we have but you will eventually be good that you are wonderful just as you are!

Nipple enhancement can be done with fillers. It's not very expensive, and it is an outpatient procedure.

I really want big puffy nipples. I have big breasts and average size nipples. I have tried the size matters nipple suctions and the results are wonderful but short lived. I want them all the time. Any suggestions???
I bet you look great just the way you are

You are perfect just as you are. Its like guys and our penis size. You have what you have. I know it can be tough to get to accept that when we want something different than what we have but you will eventually be good that you are wonderful just as you are!
Thank you

Back