COLORADO ultra-feminine transvestite seeking BOYFRIEND for LTR

  • Thread starter Jacqueline_Love
  • Start date
J

Jacqueline_Love

Guest
Hi guys,

My name is Jacqueline (Jacqui for short), and thank you so much for your interest by reading this long note. I live in Colorado on the Front Range in Loveland, just N of Boulder and Denver.

I am a lifelong, ultra-feminine, silky-smooth, and petite transvestite who is seeking a nice, straight, manly-man for a casual but recurring long-term relationship and the chance to meet often for companionship, emotional and physical connection, and to explore our deepest imaginings for sexy fun and passionate intimacy. If this works, we can take the relationship farther if that is our desire. I live in the north-west Denver area, but travel extensively throughout the USA.

So, to start off --- a bit about me: I am a silky-smooth, totally shaved, creamy-skinned 5'6" short (described online as the "ideal height" for a woman), I weigh a bit over 140lbs (I fluctuate between 132 and 146), and I am in my early 40's.

I dress very feminine and alluring for my man --- my wardrobe is elegant, expensive, and seductive (my heels alone are worth almost $40K - the sexiest Christian Louboutin pumps, Guiseppe Zanotti strappy sandals, Jimmy Choo platforms, all hot and sexy).

To be clear, I am a transvestite --- meaning I do NOT have big fake boobies -- no implants at all. I do, however, have little budding boobies from taking hormones (years ago), so I am flat chested yet wildly responsive and erotically sensitive to my man's touch, and I really like my nipples suckled --- it turns me on immensely.

I have no muscles to speak of --- I am soft and feminine and girly. My hair choices usually are long rooted-blondes or strawberry-blonde colors. My favorite clothing brands are Guess, Marciano, Bebe, Sherri Hill, and, of course, Victoria's Secret. When I put it all together --- the clothes, heels, jewelry, hair and makeup, I am a passable, submissive, and attractive "cougar-type" woman. I have been most closely described as being a dead-ringer to the actress Ann-Margret in her 40’s --- her seductive, smoldering, devilish and knowledgeable sex-goddess years.

I love real hunky self-confident men. I really enjoy being with -- snuggling, kissing, holding -- and making love to a masculine guy. I respond to my man.

How?

I am very oral: I love to kiss, and taste you. I can kiss for hours! I adore sucking your cock, and I will go down on you and make love to it for as long as you can stand it. I have skills enough to deep-throat and, usually, take you beyond balls-deep by taking them in my mouth along with your manhood.

I am very responsive: I enjoy whatever positions in which you care to fuck me, be it ramming me doggy-style as I squeal with delight, or me moaning and riding your manhood in cowgirl mode, or us just kissing deeply and passionately as you penetrate me in missionary position, my arms wrapped around your neck as I buck and rock to your loving thrusts.

I am very appreciative: I love to eagerly savor and swallow your seed, licking and cleaning up every wonderful last-drop, or feel you deeply releasing inside my warm pussy, with me wishing you could truly breed me and provide you babies.

I am very content afterwards: I will spoon and snuggle and let you wrap your big arms around my little body, as we cuddle and sleep until, once again, your monster stirs against my inviting bottom and, as it usually begins, I respond to you nibbling on my ears and we repeat the process again.

Virile men. Straight men. Manly men. I get moist thinking of men.

I love how you guys smell, taste, feel, and how you think. I am a one-man girl --- I do not "sleep around". When I am yours, you have my entire body, mind, and soul. I love what you need and I love to make my man happy --- I have, what they say nowadays, what is best-described as remarkable "skills" --- skills in the bedroom, skills in the kitchen, and skills to be an asset in your life. I want to connect with one confident, masculine man emotionally, intellectually, spiritually, and physically --- and then go to sensual nirvana with you, time and again.

What do I want in you?? First, be sane and simple and very real. No drama, please. Know what you want in a relationship like this -- it will save us both a great deal of time and effort and emotion. I want you to be clean, DDF, sane and cheerful, a good kisser, a good lover, and a tall man with a fit-body moves to the front of the line!! (Why? Well, I want to be able to look up to you when we kiss, and I like to wear 4" Louboutin heels minimum, which I never take off. Add that to my 5'6" height and you can do the math). You are masculine and straight --- totally, but you are seriously in need of a feminine "lil' thang" that can rock your world again, and again, and again. Over and over.

I can do that for you ---- if you become my man.

So, I am pretty sure you are here reading this for a reason: Chances are pretty good that you are (1) in a relationship or marriage that has just gone totally flat --- you are with someone who has become a roomie by her choice --- you are now ignored sexually; or she fell apart and is now fat and unattractive, or she is just a mean, picky, abusive biatch, or absolutely boring as hell. Possibly all three have happened to you.

Maybe she is (2) a classic Colorado feminist woman --- you know the type --- never a bit of makeup, never in sexy high-heels (probably doesn't own any!), never ever in pretty girly lingerie, and never wears pink, and I bet she never does her nails or hair. Maybe she is (3) frigid and scared of sex, men, and dicks. Maybe she won’t even go down on you?

OMG if that is so, I am so sorry for you, baby!!! You deserve way better!!! You deserve someone like me---a totally feminine person, albeit a sissy girl -- I am a great kisser, hot dresser, with a nice ass, thin thighs, and will suck your dick day and night, wearing very sexy high heels and lingerie, short dresses and very eagerly responsive to your needs and desires, advances, thoughts, and fantasies.

I know how your brain works, and how your thingie works, and I love to make both of those parts of you very, very happy and satisfied. I truly enjoy making a man sexually satisfied and exhausted with my feminine charms and skills.

Whatever situation you find yourself in, it really doesn't matter to me --- why? Well, because you have found yourself online, needing a connection, and you are reading this post; you are clearly seeking and needing something more than you currently have.

So, my guess is that you are now probably NOT with a feminine and alluring creature that makes you stir "down there" --- she does not see what a waste of a good man and his equipment she is causing, and you, you poor thing, are frustrated and finding all kinds of ways to satisfy a need and craving that just won't be quenched! Why? Because you need attention --- physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual attention --- from a feminine creature, an amazingly imaginative girly-girl. Someone like me. I need the same from a man like you.

Me? I will appreciate all that you have to offer -- you are a virile man and you need a soft, submissive, alluring, sensual, and feminine creature that can worship your manhood and manliness. You need a feminine thing that responds to you ---- it may be that I am exactly what you need. Regain confidence, happiness, sensual pleasure, and intimacy with me.

Age and ethnicity are unimportant to me ---- I just love manly, happy, virile, confident men. If you are an older executive type or a burly big biker, or a middle-age or even younger man wanting someone like me, write me back. I will respond to REAL and SINCERE guys that fit this description. We can take it from there.

Of course I will send pics at the right time.

This will take time so be patient. I will end up sorting thru a lot of responses, I think, and finding Mr Right (as opposed to Mr Right-now) will take communication and effort on both or parts. In the end, I just want to find one nice lovely loving man to be with for all the reasons I propose.

Please be patient as I travel lot for work (I am a fashion buyer, like, how gay is that, huh?), and may take a few days to respond, and a few weeks to find out that you are the one. Also, I want this to be real, so let’s take the time to do this right. I promise you: I am very real, sincere, and wanting what I describe. I will be ABSOLUTELY DISCREET regarding contacting you and your personal situation --- be it single, married, divorced, currently in or recently out of a stale relationship----I will never betray you. I just want a real sweet man to cuddle, kiss, snuggle, and to make love together.

I just want to find "The One" --- the man I can be with that wants me, and we can build a fun and meaningful relationship together.:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:
 
Hi Beautiful

Hello Miss Jacqui,

First, you are the first person I have ever contacted on this site. Second, let me say you write beautifully. Third, I am a 6'2" 60 year old white, straight, twice-divorced professional male who regularly works out three times a week. And I have long been attracted to femmes like yourself but OMG, you sound like a dream come true! To me, feminine CDs make the sexiest girls. I love that you wear high heels, love to kiss, and dress sexy for your man. I love how petite, feminine, and submissive you are. Such a turn on. I love the thought of you dressing up for me and taking you dancing but we get so turned on, we kiss long and sensuously on the dance floor, as you feel my hands roaming your body. We gaze into each other's eyes lustily, knowing full well what is about to happen between us. With arms wrapped around each other, we quickly but discreetly slip into the bathroom, where we resume our ravenous kissing. You suddenly drop to your knees and pull out my thick penis into your glossy lips. After deep throating me, I stand you up and bend you over the sink, and you feel me lift up your mini skirt, caress your silky smooth buttocks, and ease your thong panty down your shapely legs. You shudder as my tongue probes and licks your tight, shaven, little butthole before eventually replacing it with the freshly saliva-coated purple head of my rigid cock that slowly slides into your sweet and tender anus. Once your butt cheeks are mashed against my pelvis and I am balls deep inside you, I will gently but firmly pull your torso back to me so you can feel my face against yours. My hungry mouth will find yours and my tongue will invade you from one end while my rock-hard fleshpole invades you from below. And you will be completely mine, surrendering willingly into my muscular arms.

Cliff
 
Denver Lover

Jacqueline, you’ve just made me almost had me release my manliness juices just reading about you, want, you like and your desires!!!! I’m an adventurous, supportive, outgoing and absolutely comfortable with my personal social and intimate preferences for a lovers incredibly thong znd skirt Bulging, love been behind inside and stroking my lover at the same time!
 
Back
Top