Nadine

oh this is so wonderful I have two handsome neighbors going with me for a coffee, I wonder if I will meet any more of my new neighbors at the coffee shop.

They smile and say we will meet you there as I have to grab a quick shower. As they walk away Nadine is rubbing the ass of young Joe and I hear him laugh. The day is going to warm I remind myself and beers into the fridge and make sure there is enough ice.

I pop on a shirt and shorts and on my way. As I walk in Joe stands up and waves me over. His bulge from his erection can be seen. The kid has a big package. Nadine smiles as I sit down and we begin to enjoy her company. I can see her nipples I think.

oh this is so wonderful I have two handsome neighbors going with me for a coffee, I wonder if I will meet any more of my new neighbors at the coffee shop.

Sitting there enjoying my latte when I see you and the two men come through the door... I smile at you and wonder if you will remember me from art class.....

Joe looks at Nadine, she is a smoking hot woman and he cannot believe his luck of having her with him as they walk into Enrico's. Although he is no longer a virgin he has lusted after mature woman in vain, but his luck seems to have changed....

Joe looks at Nadine, she is a smoking hot woman and he cannot believe his luck of having her with him as they walk into Enrico's. Although he is no longer a virgin he has lusted after mature woman in vain, but his luck seems to have changed....

We all sit here and Nadine is on Joe 's arm and rubbing it and then his leg. He looks nervous but Nadine is talkative , looking sexy and flirtatous with young Joe. I drink my coffee and enjoy the 2 of them as they chatter away.

We all sit here and Nadine is on Joe 's arm and rubbing it and then his leg. He looks nervous but Nadine is talkative , looking sexy and flirtatous with young Joe. I drink my coffee and enjoy the 2 of them as they chatter away.

The coffee shop is wonderful, flavors of coffee float through the air and of course no good coffee shop cannot have a nice sweet pastry which I must have. Joe and I sit with our coffee and pastry and make small chat about the apartment building and the neighbors. We are soon joined by the neighbor down the hall and I feel this is a perfect time to once again introduce myself and get his name I just am a stickler for calling people that I am visiting with by their name.

As we all chat I can't help myself and I once again begin to rub Joe's arm and then under the table I rub the top of his leg, oh yes I notice the tightening of his pants, he must be very large when all grown, hmmmm.

I look around the room to see if anyone else can see what I am doing and notice a man a couple of tables away watching me, oh he does look familiar. Wait I know him from somewhere, I suddening dawns on me he's one of the students from my recent modeling gig for the art class. I jump up, startling everyone at the table and rush over to his table and say hi.

He's so nice and so handsome I invite him to join us at our table and then rush back and tell the guys that a artist friend will join us, but in my rush one of my shoulder straps slips down. Oh I don't think they'll mind to much.

attachment.php

Attachments

• n 2.jpg
    n 2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
The coffee shop is wonderful, flavors of coffee float through the air and of course no good coffee shop cannot have a nice sweet pastry which I must have. Joe and I sit with our coffee and pastry and make small chat about the apartment building and the neighbors. We are soon joined by the neighbor down the hall and I feel this is a perfect time to once again introduce myself and get his name I just am a stickler for calling people that I am visiting with by their name.

As we all chat I can't help myself and I once again begin to rub Joe's arm and then under the table I rub the top of his leg, oh yes I notice the tightening of his pants, he must be very large when all grown, hmmmm.

I look around the room to see if anyone else can see what I am doing and notice a man a couple of tables away watching me, oh he does look familiar. Wait I know him from somewhere, I suddening dawns on me he's one of the students from my recent modeling gig for the art class. I jump up, startling everyone at the table and rush over to his table and say hi.

He's so nice and so handsome I invite him to join us at our table and then rush back and tell the guys that a artist friend will join us, but in my rush one of my shoulder straps slips down. Oh I don't think they'll mind to much.

attachment.php

Nadine jumps up and runs across the floor to start hugging someone, I laugh as her dress is showing her nice ass and her straps keep falling down as they talk. They both cum back and we all say hi. Join us , I kick a chair for him to sit down. Nadine slides over to Joe and we again start chattering. Hmmpph , Joe murmurs as Nadine goes back to rubbing his package. Then I feel sumthing rubbing my thighs and Nadine has wedged her foot up to rub my crotch. Our friend that just joined us is smiling away and asks if we have plans for the day later. I said I think I invited these 2 over to my place for some cool drinks after lunch. Invitation is open if you want to join us. Apt 23 , look for Jerry on the buzzer. I got to boot to get more ice and more wine for you 3 . Remember clothing optional after 6 pm. I will pay for coffee on the way out.

Joe just smiles and he grunts again as Nadine is squeezing his package, I think she wants his black meat.

Nadine jumps up and runs across the floor to start hugging someone, I laugh as her dress is showing her nice ass and her straps keep falling down as they talk. They both cum back and we all say hi. Join us , I kick a chair for him to sit down. Nadine slides over to Joe and we again start chattering. Hmmpph , Joe murmurs as Nadine goes back to rubbing his package. Then I feel sumthing rubbing my thighs and Nadine has wedged her foot up to rub my crotch. Our friend that just joined us is smiling away and asks if we have plans for the day later. I said I think I invited these 2 over to my place for some cool drinks after lunch. Invitation is open if you want to join us. Apt 23 , look for Jerry on the buzzer. I got to boot to get more ice and more wine for you 3 . Remember clothing optional after 6 pm. I will pay for coffee on the way out.

Joe just smiles and he grunts again as Nadine is squeezing his package, I think she wants his black meat.

It's so nice to have found such wonderful neighbors, Jerry has invited all of us over to his place this afternoon for adult beverages and Joe oh my Joe is so handsome and from what my wandering hand can tell Joe is very very healthy, especially between his legs. I do hope I can see what I have found soon. On top of all of that the artist from the class has joined us and is smiling, I wonder if he is remembering the wonderful time many of us hand in class, perhaps he would like to help recreate some of those poses.

But first let's just enjoy our coffee that Jerry purchased and chat for a moment or two and let me see if Joe grows some more or if he is at his limits. As I slide my hand along his wonderful cock he once again moans, I move my mouth to his ear and whisper for only the two of us to hear "Joe my dear I do hope I get to see and feel more of this but your moaning is attracting attention, perhaps you should bite your lower lip that might help you be a little more quiet.

It's so nice to have found such wonderful neighbors, Jerry has invited all of us over to his place this afternoon for adult beverages and Joe oh my Joe is so handsome and from what my wandering hand can tell Joe is very very healthy, especially between his legs. I do hope I can see what I have found soon. On top of all of that the artist from the class has joined us and is smiling, I wonder if he is remembering the wonderful time many of us hand in class, perhaps he would like to help recreate some of those poses.

But first let's just enjoy our coffee that Jerry purchased and chat for a moment or two and let me see if Joe grows some more or if he is at his limits. As I slide my hand along his wonderful cock he once again moans, I move my mouth to his ear and whisper for only the two of us to hear "Joe my dear I do hope I get to see and feel more of this but your moaning is attracting attention, perhaps you should bite your lower lip that might help you be a little more quiet.

Jerry waves to them on the way out and Nadine waves back. Then she rests her hand on Joes thigh and whispers, your cock is so thick. I want you later. M, the artist from the art class is smiling and knows how Nadine is, he wants some more of that sweet pussy.

Joe breaks his silence and stutters out to M. Are you cumming over to Jerrys later? How did you like your art class? Joe is leaking precum from Nadine and her sexy mood.

Joe loves the attention from Nadine. He is worried that Nadine will be like the other girls he has met before, once he got undressed they all said " no, I dont think that monster cock will fit into my pussy"
Somehow Joe knew that Nadine would be different and that he would experience the real joys of sex. With that he started to slowly rub the inside of Nadine's thigh, it was smooth and sliky and he could feel his cock growing even more.

Jerry waves to them on the way out and Nadine waves back. Then she rests her hand on Joes thigh and whispers, your cock is so thick. I want you later. M, the artist from the art class is smiling and knows how Nadine is, he wants some more of that sweet pussy.

Joe breaks his silence and stutters out to M. Are you cumming over to Jerrys later? How did you like your art class? Joe is leaking precum from Nadine and her sexy mood.

As Jerry leaves the artist takes the seat on my left and with Joe on my right it feels wonderful being in the middle of two hot men. As I feel Joe get bigger I hear him ask the artist in between soft moans as I slide over his bulge in his pants if he’s coming over to Jerry’s. I feel his hand sliding up my inner thigh and tells Joe I would not miss this for the world, especially if it’s anything like the class Nadine posed in.

Enjoy the Holidays

I wish you all the merriest of days this Christmas, Nadine.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Merry Christmas.jpg
    Merry Christmas.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 3
Let's continue our story

Well now that everyone is back from their Holiday breaks thought I would see if you could begin the story again. Hope this gets your imagination going.

attachment.php

Attachments

• n 4.jpg
    n 4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7
Well now that everyone is back from their Holiday breaks thought I would see if you could begin the story again. Hope this gets your imagination going.

attachment.php

Oh yesssss... I am completely captivated!

xxx
Tyler

Hmmmm..

Oh goody I just love that thought of all those wonderful young men, well actually all men, lol.

Tyler that is so sweet, thank you and I am happy you enjoy my picture.

I walk out & notice a nipple winking at me. Joe & M have Nadine in the middle and she smiles & throws her head back. Joe let's out a loud moan and M keeps smiling. I will see you 3 later. Joe has a aching erection in his shorts that needs attention. Nadine whispers in his ear & she stands up. She can see Jerry leaving & she walks to the men's room and winks @ Joe. She thinks to herself, I get that black cock finally to suck.

I walk out & notice a nipple winking at me. Joe & M have Nadine in the middle and she smiles & throws her head back. Joe let's out a loud moan and M keeps smiling. I will see you 3 later. Joe has a aching erection in his shorts that needs attention. Nadine whispers in his ear & she stands up. She can see Jerry leaving & she walks to the men's room and winks @ Joe. She thinks to herself, I get that black cock finally to suck.

As I walk to the back of the coffee shop I notice everyone is looking at me, why? I look over myself and see the problem, sitting with the guys the strap on my shoulder has slipped down and one of the girls has popped out.

Oh my all this attention I think I will just leave myself like this and continue to the back. Hmmm seems I have gotteneveryone attention, including the ladies, some smiling and some giving me the evil look.

I get to the bathroom and find the door locked, so I just walk over to the men’s room and open the door. Now I just have to see if anyone has followed.

As I walk to the back of the coffee shop I notice everyone is looking at me, why? I look over myself and see the problem, sitting with the guys the strap on my shoulder has slipped down and one of the girls has popped out.

Oh my all this attention I think I will just leave myself like this and continue to the back. Hmmm seems I have gotteneveryone attention, including the ladies, some smiling and some giving me the evil look.

I get to the bathroom and find the door locked, so I just walk over to the men’s room and open the door. Now I just have to see if anyone has followed.

Nadine ventures into the mens washroom , thinking its safe to go. Our bathroom is bigger than thiers. She walks over to the stall and looks in , hmmmm...its safe . Then she hears the door open and in walks young Joe . She looks down and sees his bulge. He rubs his package and Nadine says come here hunny , Mommy will take care of you. They both go into the stall and she sits down and Joe stands in front of her. She kisses his bulge and licks it and she feels it pulse. Mmmmmmm she hears as he watches . Then Nadine pulls his shorts down and pulls out a thick 8 inch black erection dripping precum. She holds him and his cock is as thick as a beer can, she likes his head and sighs ... oh my baby , make mommy smile.

Nadine ventures into the mens washroom , thinking its safe to go. Our bathroom is bigger than thiers. She walks over to the stall and looks in , hmmmm...its safe . Then she hears the door open and in walks young Joe . She looks down and sees his bulge. He rubs his package and Nadine says come here hunny , Mommy will take care of you. They both go into the stall and she sits down and Joe stands in front of her. She kisses his bulge and licks it and she feels it pulse. Mmmmmmm she hears as he watches . Then Nadine pulls his shorts down and pulls out a thick 8 inch black erection dripping precum. She holds him and his cock is as thick as a beer can, she likes his head and sighs ... oh my baby , make mommy smile.

Oh my what a nice big one you have. So big and oh how I love those thick veins pumping more blood in making you bigger and harder.

Oh what is this a little clear liquid seems to be appearing, here let me just help a little, oh yes hmmm that tastes so nice nice. Oh please don't be shy let Nadine have a little more tastes, please.

Oh my what a nice big one you have. So big and oh how I love those thick veins pumping more blood in making you bigger and harder.

Oh what is this a little clear liquid seems to be appearing, here let me just help a little, oh yes hmmm that tastes so nice nice. Oh please don't be shy let Nadine have a little more tastes, please.
[/QUOTE

Mmmmm...aahhhh...000hh...fuuuuck....yes Nadine. Nadine squeezes Joes shaft and more precum oozes to his tip . Oooh baby , mommy likes your cum and she licks his head and swirls her tongue around it . Then she takes his mushroom head in her mouth and sucks and bobs up and down. All of a sudden the stall door opens up and M is there and hard as well. He walks in and closes the door and slowly undoes his pants exposing his cock. Nadine smiles and holds her black cock aside and says hang on baby. Winks at M and continues to suck young Joe.

[/QUOTE

Mmmmm...aahhhh...000hh...fuuuuck....yes Nadine. Nadine squeezes Joes shaft and more precum oozes to his tip . Oooh baby , mommy likes your cum and she licks his head and swirls her tongue around it . Then she takes his mushroom head in her mouth and sucks and bobs up and down. All of a sudden the stall door opens up and M is there and hard as well. He walks in and closes the door and slowly undoes his pants exposing his cock. Nadine smiles and holds her black cock aside and says hang on baby. Winks at M and continues to suck young Joe.

Oh my company now I think things may become very interesting, but I must taste this wonderful big thick cock that continues to pump precum out and damn if it doesn't taste good. I open wide taking head in completely and then I lower myself opening wider to take more. OMG it's so big he's all the way in and there is still cock left to swallow how in the world will I get it all. Then it happens it must be because he's so young but he begins to cum shooting only long stream after another into my mouth and down my throat. Oh so nice and he's making so much noise, I hope the store owner doesn't come in right now, because there is another one demanding attention.

The cock has filled my mouth but not my desire and M stands waiting to help. Without warning he takes my head in his hands and turns me to his waiting cock and says "Now Nadine another piece of meat for you to taste."

Wow!

WOW!
Do I need to take a number?

Oh my company now I think things may become very interesting, but I must taste this wonderful big thick cock that continues to pump precum out and damn if it doesn't taste good. I open wide taking head in completely and then I lower myself opening wider to take more. OMG it's so big he's all the way in and there is still cock left to swallow how in the world will I get it all. Then it happens it must be because he's so young but he begins to cum shooting only long stream after another into my mouth and down my throat. Oh so nice and he's making so much noise, I hope the store owner doesn't come in right now, because there is another one demanding attention.

The cock has filled my mouth but not my desire and M stands waiting to help. Without warning he takes my head in his hands and turns me to his waiting cock and says "Now Nadine another piece of meat for you to taste."

WOW!

I hear someone say something outside the closed stall door. Is it another visitor or someone that would like to join. Perhaps he saw me walking back this way or maybe he's just curious? Would one of you gentlemen open the door and see if he's passing by or interested in visiting?

WOW!

I hear someone say something outside the closed stall door. Is it another visitor or someone that would like to join. Perhaps he saw me walking back this way or maybe he's just curious? Would one of you gentlemen open the door and see if he's passing by or interested in visiting?

Good afternoon said the new visitor. Do we have room for one more? I saw the lady walking by with the one luscious breast hanging out and thought this was very interesting. I thought...this could be fun.
I am interesting in joining if you do not mind another cock.

Back