Curiosity killed the cat but..

Dr. Phil Mycrackin

I think public forums such as this are a great start. But love is built over years, and in my opinion- backwards. Too many people “date” and “fall” for someone they’re not sexually compatible with in the long run. So if we both like hockey and think baseball is boring, that’s only going to be a sliver aspect of the relationship. But if you’re into getting your ass licked in public while pretending that I’m your Uncle Steve, a forum like this can save months- if not years- of dating before that subject eventually comes up (typically). Sexually healthy adults aren’t going to enjoy their own partners if they aren’t 100% willing. If I prefer beer over wine, and you’re the opposite, we get to have separate glasses!
Start off fucking someone who shares your perversions, and work out the mundane details after changing the sheets on wobbly legs.

Last edited:
I think public forums such as this are a great start. But love is built over years, and in my opinion- backwards. Too many people “date” and “fall” for someone they’re not sexually compatible with in the long run. So if we both like hockey and think baseball is boring, that’s only going to be a sliver aspect of the relationship. But if you’re into getting your ass licked in public while pretending that I’m your Uncle Steve, a forum like this can save months- if not years- of dating before that subject eventually comes up (typically). Sexually healthy adults aren’t going to enjoy their own partners if they aren’t 100% willing. If I prefer beer over wine, and you’re the opposite, we get to have separate glasses!
Start off fucking someone who shares your perversions, and work out the mundane details after changing the sheets on wobbly legs.

Ohk..
Thank you James.

some history

well, for what its worth, i met my wife on AOL......we were way ahead of the curve :) it was AOL 1.0....circa 1997....she lived in Texas, me in Georgia....it started in a chat room and we have been married 20 years now.

so...i would say, yes, you can meet someone and fall in love here in literotica or most anywhere.....the critical point, to me, is …...establishing some form of trust and honesty up front......because many people are duplicitous....living a fantasy life here or in other places......resistant to divulging the truth.....or incapable of it.....

but, to me, if you can establish that the person is being honest.....and if you find that you at least have mental chemistry with a person.....then why not?

if it is long distance, though, of course that adds another layer of difficulty to the situation......over the years, i have had long distance affairs and it is difficult at best and painful....

anyway, that's my 2 cents :) fwiw

Mine

Met my late wife on the old “collarme” site . We lasted for eight great years . Can happen, but, hasn’t happened again in the four years sence her passing.... So?

Nice profile pic! If I were equipped like you are I'd find love wherever I went! Or, at least, I'd get Weinsteined.*

That's not love, except maybe in a wide-sense definition of the concept. My roommate tells me that sexual assault is the most sincere form of flattery. I supppose she's right.* I mean, if a guy is so taken with you that he'll risk his career just to TOUCH you, well, if that's not love, then it's SOMETHING, anyway.*

I danced this ballet sequence in "Oklahoma" in my High School Musical and there was this girl who sang this song about how she was the girl who "Can't say, 'No.'" I guess that's me. My tits are a little too small, or I"d be right up there with ya!"

Love,

Jamie

well, for what its worth, i met my wife on AOL......we were way ahead of the curve :) it was AOL 1.0....circa 1997....she lived in Texas, me in Georgia....it started in a chat room and we have been married 20 years now.

so...i would say, yes, you can meet someone and fall in love here in literotica or most anywhere.....the critical point, to me, is …...establishing some form of trust and honesty up front......because many people are duplicitous....living a fantasy life here or in other places......resistant to divulging the truth.....or incapable of it.....

but, to me, if you can establish that the person is being honest.....and if you find that you at least have mental chemistry with a person.....then why not?

if it is long distance, though, of course that adds another layer of difficulty to the situation......over the years, i have had long distance affairs and it is difficult at best and painful....

anyway, that's my 2 cents :) fwiw

Well sir it's good to know about your adventures..but if you're happily married then why are you on lit? And why you had long distance affairs?
I was just curious I know love can happen anywhere or that's what I thought.. people get intimate here on some level..some share their desire, some share their secret, some live their fantasies..but they share it with someone.. someone they trust enough somehow..
But is it love?

Met my late wife on the old “collarme” site . We lasted for eight great years . Can happen, but, hasn’t happened again in the four years sence her passing.... So?

I'm sorry for your loss..
Well maybe you don't want to find love?
Or maybe that right person didn't have an account on lit..
But I think love can happen anywhere..so you'll find it again soon. 🖤

Love can be found anywhere if your heart is open and willing to accept it.

Love takes on many forms, not just the romantic type.

Nice profile pic! If I were equipped like you are I'd find love wherever I went! Or, at least, I'd get Weinsteined.*

That's not love, except maybe in a wide-sense definition of the concept. My roommate tells me that sexual assault is the most sincere form of flattery. I supppose she's right.* I mean, if a guy is so taken with you that he'll risk his career just to TOUCH you, well, if that's not love, then it's SOMETHING, anyway.*

I danced this ballet sequence in "Oklahoma" in my High School Musical and there was this girl who sang this song about how she was the girl who "Can't say, 'No.'" I guess that's me. My tits are a little too small, or I"d be right up there with ya!"

Love,

Jamie

Hi Jamie.
I like you girl.
And as I said I was just curious..I know I can find love anywhere..it's just I don't know when and how I'm gonna find it.
About your roommate.. maybe she's right or maybe not..who am I to judge..but if a guy is really taken with me so he can risk his career or life then I'd appreciate it if he just come to me and at least say Hi.. I mean it's okay to like someone but you don't have to scared the shit out of them.
It's really nice to find a girl who think like me.. I can't say no either. I guess I'm too coward to hurt anyone's feeling.

🖤🖤

Well sir thank you for your not so kind words.

Back