Does size really matter?

Does Size really matter?

• Yes size matters

Votes: 66 70.2%
  • No anything is ok

Votes: 28 29.8%

• Total voters

I read an somewhat scholarly article recently which said that girth actually does increase female Pleasure

Something about pulling the skin around the clit and providing more stimulation

My husband is very large in the penis dept and is a wonderful lover. He was far, far more experienced sexually before we met and I think for me, after all these years with him I would have to say size does matter.

Lucky him.

Upbringing matters because upbringing cultivates attitude.
A man who who is a dooer would see to it that she is pleasured.
Size girth and skin tone are for the trophy hunters.

Upbringing matters because upbringing cultivates attitude.
A man who who is a dooer would see to it that she is pleasured.
Size girth and skin tone are for the trophy hunters.

Or women who tell the truth.
This is about size. Not quality of men. Not inner beauty. Not a mind connection.
It’s asking about SIZE.

My husband and I both agree on this. Both cocks and tits size matters in looks. But there is a limit for both. Too big is too big. There really is no such thing as too small. But there is such a thing as too big (for both)

We each like about the 75% range. We want bigger than average but not too big.

This is about size. Not quality of men. Not inner beauty. Not a mind connection.
It’s asking about SIZE.

Exactly. All the “it’s what is inside or it’s the man that it is attached to that counts” answers amount to avoidance of the question which tells you what the real answer is.

If I ask my husband whether he wants the roast medium rare or rare “I’ll like it either way because you made it for me” isn’t an answer. It’s a true statement but it doesn’t answer the question. And he will say “it is just fine” even if I over cook it but I will still know he is evading the question to make me feel good. I appreciate his niceness and genuine appreciation of my efforts - but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a preference in how his meat is cooked.

He has a lovely and satisfying 7” cock. But 8”-9” and a bit thicker is ideal.

Exactly. All the “it’s what is inside or it’s the man that it is attached to that counts” answers amount to avoidance of the question which tells you what the real answer is.

If I ask my husband whether he wants the roast medium rare or rare “I’ll like it either way because you made it for me” isn’t an answer. It’s a true statement but it doesn’t answer the question. And he will say “it is just fine” even if I over cook it but I will still know he is evading the question to make me feel good. I appreciate his niceness and genuine appreciation of my efforts - but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a preference in how his meat is cooked.

Great analogy.
I can do 7-8, thick.
I’m a shorty.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s asking about SIZE.

My husband and I both agree on this. Both cocks and tits size matters in looks. But there is a limit for both. Too big is too big. There really is no such thing as too small. But there is such a thing as too big (for both)

We each like about the 75% range. We want bigger than average but not too big.

My wife, girth. She's loose but shallow in length.

Me, length. I like plenty in me

Great ananology.
I can do 7-8, thick.
I’m a shorty.

Pssst, I don’t think many here think so.
Thank you. :)

refreshing to see women speaking up honestly.

Fara - it is hot.. kinda sorta.. ;)

aha

found the article...

A penis with larger girth may also bring the clitoris closer to the vagina during sex, which has been suggested to help with achieving orgasm. ... This finding may be reassuring to men who are self-conscious about their penis size, the researchers said.Jun 5, 2014

Girth Matters - Live Science
https://www.livescience.com/46141-penis-size-girth.html

Size does matter when it comes to sex. It is going to determine what you can do, how you can do it, and yes how much you're going to feel it. Now that doesn't mean I would tell a guy no to sex if he was smaller, I'd still do it. That doesn't mean I wouldn't date a guy because he was smaller either.

All I know is, if it can't touch bottom, hopefully it scrapes the sides very well.

According to my wife it does and since she's the expert..... Girth for her.

Last edited:
We're on the metric system, so I'd go with that. At 17cm I look like a stallion.

aha

found the article...

A penis with larger girth may also bring the clitoris closer to the vagina during sex, which has been suggested to help with achieving orgasm. ... This finding may be reassuring to men who are self-conscious about their penis size, the researchers said.Jun 5, 2014

Girth Matters - Live Science
https://www.livescience.com/46141-penis-size-girth.html

I wonder why it hasn’t been published as peer reviewed yet?
Maybe someone threw a curve.

Of which there is no mention in this poll.

Back