I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you!! :kiss:

It seems my pics aren't appealing any more, you're the only one to comment!
Makes me wonder why I bother! :rolleyes:

umm, Excuse me, but I commented immediately after you posted that last wonderfully sexy pic. I guess I can't compete with the rest of 'em.

Hi

I was chatting to a lad taking driving lessons, he was going to get a van as it's cheaper for him to insure than a car, still scary money though.

PS love your latest pic.

Sounds like a good idea! :D

Thank you. :kiss:

Hey gorgeous!!

I'm good, son passed his driving test yesterday. :D

My bunny's fractured toe is mending. It's all good. :)

How are you? :kiss:

Oh great job on passing the test. He should be happy about that. OK how does a BUNNY fracture a toe..:confused: J/K..hope he gets better.
I am doing alright. ;) Nice tease on the last pic btw :rose:

umm, Excuse me, but I commented immediately after you posted that last wonderfully sexy pic. I guess I can't compete with the rest of 'em.

That was another pic, not the last one. ;)

You don't need to compete my sexy pirate. :kiss:

Oh great job on passing the test. He should be happy about that. OK how does a BUNNY fracture a toe..:confused: J/K..hope he gets better.
I am doing alright. ;) Nice tease on the last pic btw :rose:

Yes, he's very happy. :)

A can bit it!! :eek: :D

Well, just paid £3900/$6150 for son's car insurance.
Loads of restrictions on driving times, passengers & mileage. :cool:

Ouch! I hope that's for a year.....:rolleyes: There goes the trip to Kentucky funds :eek: lol I still love ya anyway :kiss::kiss:

Ouch, why is insurance so high? I guess being my age rates have either gone up or I'm out of touch.

And you know I loves your sexy, teasing pics. :p Yeah, you know what the :p is for right? Let's not forget the "fuck me" boots! :D There's something about this set that really gets me going. Thanks sexy. :kiss:

Ouch, why is insurance so high? I guess being my age rates have either gone up or I'm out of touch.

And you know I loves your sexy, teasing pics. :p Yeah, you know what the :p is for right? Let's not forget the "fuck me" boots! :D There's something about this set that really gets me going. Thanks sexy. :kiss:

Young male drivers in the UK are priced out of the insurance market.
The policy he's got is pretty limiting but he will get discounts if he drives well.
He's lucky we can afford to do it.

Glad you're liking them. :p :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back