Pictures in Threads - HOW? I would love to know!

C

Christopher2012

Okay so I see it all the time. Pictures flood the site and they are amazing. However, I have not been successful at posting pictures directly to the forum. I know about the "Insert Image" icon on the toolbar. And I know you are to place some kind of URL or something liked to an image.

But for me, I have only been successful doing this with Photobucket. And what I have realized is that Photobucket sucks, which is surprising to me. Also, when I do post, I get the picture but then I get [/B] on each side of the picture which does not happen to anybody else.

1. Is there any way I can a more detailed description of how to post images directly to the forum?

2. What sources are people using? I know that sources like Pinterest, Facebook, and Google do not work. I have also tried to go straight to the source of the image but it still doesn't seem to work.

Maybe I'm just an idiot but I have been avoiding this way too long.

Thanks!

Okay so I see it all the time. Pictures flood the site and they are amazing. However, I have not been successful at posting pictures directly to the forum. I know about the "Insert Image" icon on the toolbar. And I know you are to place some kind of URL or something liked to an image.

But for me, I have only been successful doing this with Photobucket. And what I have realized is that Photobucket sucks, which is surprising to me. Also, when I do post, I get the picture but then I get [/B] on each side of the picture which does not happen to anybody else.
[/B]
1. Is there any way I can a more detailed description of how to post images directly to the forum?

2. What sources are people using? I know that sources like Pinterest, Facebook, and Google do not work. I have also tried to go straight to the source of the image but it still doesn't seem to work.

Maybe I'm just an idiot but I have been avoiding this way too long.

Thanks![/QUOTE]I'll answer this one. If you chose the "imbed" option {or whatever it's called, the [img] is already in the link so you do not need to use the little postcard icon from Lit or add it on your own.

I'll answer this one. If you chose the "imbed" option {or whatever it's called, the is already in the link so you do not need to use the little postcard icon from Lit or add it on your own.[/QUOTE]

Oh that makes sense! Thanks :)

When you click on the image icon, it places the tag on either side of the url you put in the dialog box that appears.

Once you have put the url in and clicked the OK button, check the code that is placed in the textbox.(where you type your post)

[IMG]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1613027&d=1419054900

This image is from attachments that I have posted before and is stored on Lit's server.

Image2.png

This is an image I have stored on my website.

If you quote my post you will see the text and the tags and URLs.

Back