A unique motel

S

Strangebuddy

This is based on a dream I had when I was younger. In a highway town there's a rumor about a motel that only opens its office at night. People who want to lose their virginity or just get laid can go there, get a room and they'll be woken up that night by a lover.

Only thing is, no one remembers the door opening except for when they come in themselves nor can anyone recall specific details about the people they sleep with...unless they're someone they knew beforehand. Sometimes they recall encounters with things that weren't human.

But the front desk man can't explain anything either. He just does his shift and lets the motel do its thing.

What sort of mysteries is the motel hiding? Who are the lovers people claim meeting? What happens when someone tries to blackmail the clients or the front desk man?

This is based on a dream I had when I was younger. In a highway town there's a rumor about a motel that only opens its office at night. People who want to lose their virginity or just get laid can go there, get a room and they'll be woken up that night by a lover.

Only thing is, no one remembers the door opening except for when they come in themselves nor can anyone recall specific details about the people they sleep with...unless they're someone they knew beforehand. Sometimes they recall encounters with things that weren't human.

But the front desk man can't explain anything either. He just does his shift and lets the motel do its thing.

What sort of mysteries is the motel hiding? Who are the lovers people claim meeting? What happens when someone tries to blackmail the clients or the front desk man?

This is definitely a late night cable TV series idea.

Sounds like a haunted house or cursed ghost kind of situation. The ghosts were horrible people in life (cock tease, flirt, or just plain scoundrel) and cursed to spend eternity providing sex for anyone who sleeps at the motel.

This kinda reminds me of that user a long while back talking about a bar or club on the edge of this plain and the next where humans and other things such as the fae visit. Strip club, it was a strip club.

This might get you in the mood.

Robbie Robertson - Somewhere Down The Crazy River
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KP9PNSUME4
4:51
(gets a little sexy around 3:52)

Yeah, I can see it now
The distant red neon shivered in the heat
I was feeling like a stranger in a strange land
You know where people play games with the night
God, it was too hot to sleep
I followed the sound of a jukebox coming from up the levee
All of a sudden I could hear somebody whistling