Viking's Enforced Writing Thread (femdom)

About the story I am writing

The story is an urban fantasy, featuring magic and occultism and a plot that takes the main characters all over the world.

Men may have magical powers, but as you know, letting men have power never leads to good things. That's why women with power, witches, tend to capture those men and train them to as useful tools.

All well and good, except that there are three kinds of witches in the world. Good witches. Wicked witches. And really, really wicked witches.

The story is an urban fantasy, featuring magic and occultism and a plot that takes the main characters all over the world.

Men may have magical powers, but as you know, letting men have power never leads to good things. That's why women with power, witches, tend to capture those men and train them to as useful tools.

All well and good, except that there are three kinds of witches in the world. Good witches. Wicked witches. And really, really wicked witches.

In the story I introduce what I call 'totems'. Totems are objects that the females use to control the males in some way. It's a magical effect, and extremely powerful.

The main character can be controlled by seven different totems, and the first one is a very special kind of handcuffs that binds his attention in addition to his hands, making him unable to escape the witch that captures him.

No offense, but I don't think its clear what you want from one of the ladies here, Viking.

Do you want to start a femdom based sexual roleplay or just use someone to make you so turned on for your solo writing project.

How will this "enforced writing" thing work really?

Back