Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
silverwhisper said:
nope. that just means you're more sane than the rest of us.

or at least, less insane?

ed

[distracts silver with a trail of cookbooks]

Before he knows it, he's behind the couch.

Pssst....now...for NB and MWY...ohhhh..and BG will be back later....but I think Verbi, Scaly, and Quoll fell asleep back here.

Scalywag said:
I did, but the alarm violently broke the silence a few hours ago.

Silver has all the cookbooks. I think he's in charge of breakfast for the behind the couch crew.

[preps a mise en place for an omelette station, notably including shredded gruyere cheese, chives, sour cream, mushrooms sauteed w/ rosemary, several hot sauces, cubed ham and a white truffle oil]

[starts a small skillet with butter on medium]

ooohhh....

[drools slightly]

ummmm....you know...i think we should opt for a couch on that island quoll mentioned.

i wonder...does the island come with lounge chairs and a tiki bar?!?!

Did somebody mention breakfast?

I'll be right there. Are jammies considered proper attire?

scaly: i wouldn't try all of them together, but hey, i'm an adventurous soul. :>

BG: lounge chairs + tiki bar = very casual attire atmosphere, i would think, so sure, jammies work. :>

ed

silverwhisper said:
[preps a mise en place for an omelette station, notably including shredded gruyere cheese, chives, sour cream, mushrooms sauteed w/ rosemary, several hot sauces, cubed ham and a white truffle oil]

[starts a small skillet with butter on medium]
What - no shredded wheat, bananas, wheat germ, or granola?

I'm glad that I stayed on this side of the couch. Especially since my flogger appears to have made me mostly persona non grata.

midwestyankee said:
What - no shredded wheat, bananas, wheat germ, or granola?

I'm glad that I stayed on this side of the couch. Especially since my flogger appears to have made me mostly persona non grata.

Sorry, pal.

*grabs Yank in a head lock and pulls hard*

Now I have the flogger. ;)

bobsgirl said:
Sorry, pal.

*grabs Yank in a head lock and pulls hard*

Now I have the flogger. ;)
Ah, but you didn't notice the strap hidden in my belt loops.

Swings the strap behind my back and snaps it hard, very hard....

against the back of the couch to show BG just what it would be like against her sensitive skin. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back