The Shewolf and the Hunter (searching for a hunter)...

Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Posts
21
Basic story idea: an outcast werewolf finds her mate while trying to hide in the human world. Unfortunately, her mate is a hunter specifically sent to kill her for the supposed murder of three humans near her former pack’s home...

Name: Sabrina Wilson

Age: 25

Traits: A strong smart werewolf who was raised by a pack, but was outcast into the human world after a fit of madness in which she injured her foster father, the pack’s head Beta. She is smart and wise, very emotional but hides it under a cool exterior. She is an awe inspiring fighter, but prefers to protect and watch over others. She loves books, mythology, good food, and any person strong enough to stand up to her.

Looks: as a human: slender and about 5’10” with chestnut hair and green eyes. A dusting of freckles and a small scar on her cheek complete the picture. As a wolf: small, grey with brown streaks, keeps the scar. Her left front paw is white.

Searching for a hunter...any takers?
 
Stuck in a snowstorm...

Sabrina was strong, but even she couldn’t hold out long between the bitter cold, the bite on her leg, and her grief at being homeless and without a pack. She didn’t know where she was going anymore as the snow obscured everything on the forested mountain.
It was a type of dart that caused the disaster. She had been happily hunting with the pack when she felt a sting in her shoulder. The next thing she knew, she was restrained and heard her father begging the alpha to spare her life. He was covered head to toe in blood.
“Something happened! I know she’s not a rouge!” He pleaded. “Please, she’s the closest thing to a daughter I have!”
They wouldn’t listen, not even when the dart was found. She knew why. She was a turned wolf, found with no memory outside the compound at the age of five. Being turned made her good as an outcast already in the pack. Though she had the leadership skills of an alpha and the healing presence of an omega, she was regarded as a lowly Delta.
Thomas Richardson, the pack Beta, took her in and raised her as a daughter. He was her only defender growing up and taught her to be a warrior and a healer. It didn’t matter to his brother, the Richardson alpha, though. Sabrina was nothing more that an abomination in his eyes.
She had to get to shelter fast. She felt frost in her wound and she was exhausted, stumbling through the woods. Worse still, it was now apparent that she was lost.

Why even try? She was forbidden contact with the only were who cared about her, there was no guarantee she could find a better pack, and she couldn’t turn herself human. She collapsed against a tree and sighed. So this was it.

Suddenly, she was on full alert as a delightful smell drifted towards her on the biting wind and she heard strong footsteps very, very close...
 
Back
Top