Ruined Orgasms

While it's happening, he jumps around like water in a frying pan, bitches and moans and calls me names. But after all is said and done, he doesn't really bring it up, which means he will continue to endure it. If he really, really didn't want it to happen, he would let me know.

With my husband, one thing is for sure - silence is acceptance.

Sounds like a whole lot of trust is needed for that, and that sounds lovely.

I understand the ruined orgasm from the guys perspective, would anyone that died it to a guy wanna let me know what you get out of it. Is there something more than just another form of torture?
 
I see a lot of men posting about their ruined orgasms, are there any women that have experienced this?
 
I see a lot of men posting about their ruined orgasms, are there any women that have experienced this?

It is the reason my wife cheated on me. I have premature ejaculation. She was just ready, and I came. She was furious with me. She found another man who could sexually satisfy her.
 
Yes , I have experienced this . My partner was inside me and I was about to cum . I was looking forward to us cumin together . Unfortunately he came first and I had an orgasm of sorts but not satisfying .
 
Yes , I have experienced this . My partner was inside me and I was about to cum . I was looking forward to us cumin together . Unfortunately he came first and I had an orgasm of sorts but not satisfying .

Thus my goal of big 0's before my cock gets a chance to fail my lover
 
Ruined orgasms is a legit thing these days I think. Pornhub has tons of vids from the looks of it.
 
This is what you think you want. But what you crave is to surrender to Her.

The calming effect of your edging, of your release. Orgasm is now Her property, and is allowed rarely. But the pressure builds, so She has ways to maintain equilibrium.

Isn't this better? Submitting yourself for Her pleasure?

She always knows how to keep me there on that edge...tormenting but bringing such pleasures i could not have imagined possible. It all belomgs to Her as she knows what is best.


now if i could only find "Her" ;)
 
had to have two ruined orgasms a few nights ago. most frustrating especially as i was watching a video of people cumming and enjoying themselves. it was draining but unfulfilling...but..still left me on edge.

do you ladies ever laugh when watching a poor toy's orgasm be ruined?
 
had to have two ruined orgasms a few nights ago. most frustrating especially as i was watching a video of people cumming and enjoying themselves. it was draining but unfulfilling...but..still left me on edge.

do you ladies ever laugh when watching a poor toy's orgasm be ruined?


Depends on the toy
 
Depends on the toy

i do find it incredibly.erotic to be at her mercy amd the degrading feeling when she laughs as it leaks out. but maybe thata a whole other kink to discuss? ;)

multiple ruineds are brutal. i was made to do five before. i think i almost cried ;)
 
OH I remember one!!! I was dating this girl when I was about 21 or 20 (not sure). Anyway, so we are making out in her bedroom at her parents house, and she starts kissing down down down and grabs my cock and lifts it and then says "Don't cum in my mouth" which I nod. Then (not religious) I put my hands together in prayer and said "Thank You God". That was my first BJ and it was rumored she is really good at it; the rumors were not wrong.

What she didn't know at that point in my life I could last a long time; not sure why just did, well with most females. Anyway so she is going to town on my cock for awhile, and then literally as I feel I am about to cum she goes "Oh, I can't do that anymore".

If I was the person I am today, I would have just grabbed my shit and make myself cum, but instead went back to my parents house with blue balls.
 
Kind of wordy, could have been half the length, but it is a good description. I guess I'm not too kind. When I cause a ruined orgasm, it's ruined. It's all he's getting for the night. It's always part of tease and denial, never anything else.

"never anything else." that is both the best and worst thing I have read today :)
 
Back
Top