Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law - Closed for DanFS

Noah saw her nod, and knew his command had at least partially, taken effect.

He could see doubt in her eyes, the thought of how someone long dead could return to this plane of existence and influence it, her and others, if they chose to interfere in her life.

"Noah ... I ... I want us to look after each other ... "
Good, very good. She was acting rationally. She could see the advantage of Quid Pro Quo, even if he was a spectre, of sorts.

"I'm sorry for what you've been through ... but ... "
Noah decided he needed to reassure her, of his intentions.
“That was in the past, Bethany, and this is now. I am here with you, and you have told me you hold no link to your Grandmother who sentenced me to this existence.”

Bethany was still wrapped in her robe, so he decided a demonstration of his ability to interact with his surroundings was in order.
He focussed on the edge of the cord wrapped around her waist, and gently tugged it free. She wasn’t expecting it to release all by itself, so she was slow to grasp the trailing end, which slipped free and for a moment bared her
naked flesh beneath.

“Come here, Bethany. Leave the robe there, you don’t need it and look much better without it. You are a beautiful woman.”
He meant it.
Those words were not just said for her benefit. It was a fact. She was beautiful. More so than the bitch of her Grandmother had ever been.

He could feel her resolve waver, and concentrated his will on the tendrils of inhibition he could see when he looked inside her head. He unravelled them, and then said again -
“Come here, Bethany.”
He held his hand out to her, and beckoned her to his bed, patting the covers at his feet, with the other.
Her breasts moved slightly as she breathed….and he waited.
Oh, how he wanted her….but as many have said: ‘Good things come to those who wait.’ And he had waited for so long!

As the robe pooled at her feet, Noah concentrated on the buttons of her nightshirt, and started undoing them, with a set of fingers only he could see...
 
Last edited:
“That was in the past, Bethany, and this is now. I am here with you, and you have told me you hold no link to your Grandmother who sentenced me to this existence.”

Just what those words meant for his future, 'their' co existence Beth could not tell.
Distracted, she only realised belatedly that he had pulled the end of the belt which secured her robe, her surprise at only belatedly being able to grasp the end as somehow he had freed it so easily made her gasp as somehow the entire belt pulled free and fell to the floor.

“Come here, Bethany. Leave the robe there, you don’t need it and look much better without it. You are a beautiful woman.”

Her eyes flew to his, but she knew as it hung open, as the fabric balanced on her shoulders that the slightest movement, the merest shrug would send that fabric sliding to the floor.

“Come here, Bethany.”

He reached out to her, yet his tone was commanding.
It would be so easy to move forward, to put her hand in his.
And yet she stayed still.
Of its own accord then it seemed, the robe slid from her shoulders to pool at Beth's feet.
The unexpectedness made her gasp softly, even as she felt the flimsy fabric of her nightshirt begin to ease apart. One by one the buttons seemed to loosen exposing first her throat and then her cleavage before easing open to reveal the swell of her breast...

"Noah! What are you doing?"

Her question held urgency as the opening of her nightshirt seemed to accelerate, the little buttons being rapidly eased out of their button holes to enable the light cotton to be pulled open.

" ... please ... "

The soft word escaped from her, but whether she was begging him to leave her alone or finish what he had started was unsure. But those spectral hands seemed oblivious to her confusion. Soon not a single fastening remained and as she had feared her nightshirt was pulled wide open, exposing her naked torso save for light lace panties. And yet rather than flee she stepped forward, standing closer to his bed as she felt the tugging at the nightshirt which she was sure would soon follow the fate of her robe and be cast upon the floor.
 
Noah smiled as she questioned his actions: "Noah! What are you doing?"

He replied “Why, undressing you, Bethany. I should have thought that obvious!”

He concentrated on using his willpower like ethereal fingers to undo the last couple of buttons on her nightshirt. Soon it lay draped across her shapely shoulders, and with one last tug, it too, fluttered to the floor, her perfect breasts exposed for his .

He allowed himself a moment to enjoy the sight of her, clad only in a pair of lace panties, before turning his attention back to her face once again.
He sensed her resolve wavering and using his will, he applied more pressure, to the small of her back, compelling her to step forward.
That first step was always the hardest, and he wanted her to join him.

“Come and join me, Bethany. If we are to live together, we may as well be open and not hide anything from each other!”


He looked into her eyes again and told her – “I know you want it. I can see the hunger in your eyes. Don’t deny it! You’re curious to see how it feels to make love with a ghost. Now’s your chance!”

He held his hand out to her again.
 
“Why, undressing you, Bethany. I should have thought that obvious!”

Came the response to her shocked query. Her cheeks flamed, but that steady confidence somehow drew an unexpected response from her body. She should have ran. There was nothing stopping her. She could have put a stop to this. But she stood, transfixed as spectral fingers pulled her nightshirt open and pulled it free of her shoulders to poll on the floor. A sharp inhalation of breath accompanied her exposure to his gaze. Her eyes flew to his, all too aware of the way they took in every detail of her body and of the accompanying twitch of his cock as his eyes feasted upon her form.

She felt a force urging her forwards towards him, a force she did her best to resist.

“Come and join me, Bethany."

His voice held command and entreaty.

"If we are to live together, we may as well be open and not hide anything from each other!”

His words were reasonable, but the idea of 'living together'!?
That was never what she'd had in mind!

“I know you want it."

Her eyes widened in shock.

"I can see the hunger in your eyes. Don’t deny it!"

The level of his perception scared her as much as her own reactions to him.

"You’re curious to see how it feels to make love with a ghost."

He told her.
She was curious, fascinated, attracted and intimidated by him all at once.

"Now’s your chance!”

For long moments she looked at the hand he held out to her.
His invitation as clear. If she took it, she would be giving her consent for him to ...
Her semi-naked body shivered visibly.
Common sense told her she had let this get too far, that she should have run, that she should now ...
And yet she stepped forward and put her hand in his.
A soft gasp of fearful anticipation leaving her lips as his fingers closed around hers.
 
Her reluctance was understandable.
He could appreciate her mind was reeling from the shock of being confronted by a horny ghost.
Her gasp of shock, or was it anticipation? heightened his arousal.

He took her hand in his, and brought it to his lips, kissing her fingers tenderly.
He then lowered his hand, and hers, to his bed, pulling her downward until she sat next to him. He then rested her hand atop his erection, moving it slightly to suggest the motion he desired.
He leant up and took a nipple into his mouth, savouring the taste and texture of her. He thought he heard a soft moan, as his tongue swept across the surface of the already turgid bud.
He moved his hand onto her thigh, and stroked gently, but firmly from knee to hip, repeating the movement a couple of times, before resting his hand between her thighs, allowing his middle fingertip to rest against her pussy lips.
This movement would have been unthinkable an hour ago, but now...
"Relax Bethany, enjoy this...you need it as much as I do!" He gasped hoarsely.
 
The fingers that closed around her own hand were warm and yet she shivered as they drew her hand upwards to bestow kisses upon her fingers, amazed that those lips which grazed her skin so gently shared a heat equal to her own!
She remained unresisting enabling him to easily draw her down to sit beside him.
Her hand then found itself being guided downwards to press upon a most prominent erection, which, as he positioned and moved her hand up and down its length felt as if it was throbbing with life!

"Oh... oh my God ... "

She startled exclamation escaped her as his mouth somehow captured her nipple.
The wet heat of his mouth caused her to moan softly; so unexpected was his action and her own reaction. Her breath instantly became ragged and somehow she found herself arching her back as her hand pressed reflexively against his throbbing hard on.

Her eyes flew to his even as his hand moved to stroke her body with an assurance that left her dazed and confused. Then, as she had known he would, his hand dipped between her legs a digit dipping to linger at the entrance to her sex.

"Relax Bethany, enjoy this...you need it as much as I do!"

The truth in his words stunned her.

"Noah... I ... can't ... "

Yet even as she protested, she found her legs parting, accepting ... even welcoming ...
 
“Yes, you can Bethany!” Noah gasped back, as she caressed his rigid flesh.
He was surprised at her cool touch, which warmed rapidly. It meant he had become more corporeal and he felt it – so much more alive!

His questing finger probed just inside her moistening pussy lips, and he used the tip to tease her clitoris out from its little hiding place. He felt her legs spread a little wider, and emboldened, after a minute or so, slid his finger into her folds, feeling the warmth and silky-smoothness he had not felt for so long.

He moaned, as she caressed his hardness, and his mouth left her breasts, as his head fell back in ecstacy.

“Oh. My. God. Yesssss, Oh yes!” He gasped, his breath now also ragged & his eyes looking for a clue, that she wanted this too.
He would soon want to make passionate love to her.
His ardour was building, and he knew the sensations he wished to feel, would make her feel wonderful too!
 
“Yes, you can Bethany!”

He insisted, his words preventing her from pulling back, from fleeing as she knew she should. She gasped as his finger advanced, entering and moving within her sex. Her body flushed with heat and ached for that forbidden, for that impossible touch making her realise that her need was indeed almost as much as his. Her hand had curled around to grip his now heated and throbbing member. He felt so ... alive ... and even in her heightened state, Beth knew that it was somehow her presence that had conjured this corporeal state in him.

“Oh. My. God. Yesssss, Oh yes!”

His exclamation made her realise that she was stroking him, marvelling at the iron hard heat of that impressive cock, which sprung reflexively in her grasp.
This could not be real, she reasoned. It was a dream, an hallucination, anything but what it was, a horny ghost and, she was forced to confess to herself at least, a 'willing' mortal for him to demonstrate his new 'powers' upon ...

"God... Noah ... "

She moaned as his finger moved magically within her making her walls quiver and clamp needily around that intrusion.

"This ... us ... it ... can't happen ... "

Her protest, her reason was rapidly failing her.

" ... please ... "

Even to her own ears it was a whole different type of 'release' she was begging for from him ...
 
As Bethany stroked Noah, he felt himself harden as much as his resolve.
He could not remember feeling this aroused – ever!

Maybe it was the forbidden nature of their interaction, after all she mortal, he was not.
She truly was beautiful and right at this moment – wanton.
His head came up again, and he saw the lust in her eyes, coupled with the confusion that he was ‘just’ a ghost – how could he be able to do this?

He felt her pussy clamp & quiver around his finger, and slid another inside her to join it, and started to finger-fuck her slowly, teasingly.
The lovely wet sounds emanating from her pussy as he slid his fingers in and out, were a perfect counter-point to his moans, as Bethany stroked him.

When she moaned “Please”, he looked into her eyes and she was already starting to glaze over.
He wondered whether he could use this new-found willpower in other ways, perhaps to enhance what he had, since he had focussed it to make himself manifest on her plane of existence. It seemed she gave him the energy to do so, and the closer he was to her the easier it was for him.
He’d try that later.

She seemed to think ‘it’ couldn’t happen between them.
He begged to differ.

He reluctantly pulled her hand off his cock, and withdrew his fingers from within her, then sat up, laying her down beside him.
"I need to taste you!" He gasped.

He pulled her panties down and off her, and then rose before kneeling at the end of the bed, and resting his hands upon her knees, pushed her legs apart.
He could smell her musk and it was a heady scent indeed!

He dipped his head and just touched her pussy lips with his tongue.
The small jump she gave told him that she had felt it was well. A small jolt as their flesh touched.
He licked her from bottom to top, savouring her clean soapy smell, but at the same time, the rich, earthy musk which rose from her, drawing him in, like a moth to a flame.

He pushed his tongue insistently between her moist pussy lips and tasted her nectar for the first time. She was sweet and tangy as he had hoped.
He flicked his tongue up and down, the whole length of her slit, and then up & over her clit which had become more prominent.
He started to home in on her clit, as he saw and heard the result of his efforts.
She seemed as aroused, now, as he was.
 
Even as she stroked him, his finger was moving in and out of her.
Much as her mind fought to accept what was happening, her body somehow reacted to his touch and betrayed her.

In response to her soft begging her withdrew his finger and for long seconds, she felt bereft. How could it be that her usual reticent nature, her control had somehow fled?

And then his hands were upon her, drawing her onto the bed with him, laying her down. Panic and excitement duelled for precedence as she looked up at him as he towered over her.

"I need to taste you!"

Was his simple explanation. It never entered his head it seemed that she might have other ideas. She was resident in HIS house and as such he was treating her as if he was as much HIS as the property he still haunted.

And he wasted no time. Almost immediately she found herself stripped of her panties and laid out naked upon his bed. She whimpered as he pushed her legs wide, his intent clear. She watched helplessly as his head lowered.
Gasped as her body jolted at that first contact with his tongue; it was hot and wet.

"Noahhhh.... "

She found herself somehow gasping his name as he dragged his tongue along the length of her. That single action only seemed to serve to spur him on and he dove up inside her, his tongue pushing demandingly making Beth cry out in response as her pussy fluttered and ached and melted, giving him her sweet essence to feast upon.

How long it had been, how many years had passed since he had been able to do this, Beth did not know. All she knew was that his mouth was demanding her taste, was demanding she offer herself up to him and as he focused upon her clit, her whole body shuddered in repressed reaction. For years she had easily brushed aside male attention, avoided getting involved, not even sought out intimacy and rejected offers of more 'casual' arrangements. And now she lay, legs spread, back arched allowing a spectre from the past to do as he wished to her. So sure was he that he was Master of that house, that every item, every chattel of that property was His to enjoy as he pleased that she was finding it impossible to reason with him and convince him otherwise ...
 
She tasted as sweet as the morning dew, and just as heavenly.
Her gasping his name, drove him ever further in his efforts to please her.
Her lips fell open to his probing tongue and he dove it into her tasting her sweetness and sucking gently on her lips, pulling them into his mouth momentarily and releasing them again.
Now, with her clitoris exposed, he flicked his tongue across the little bud rapidly, feeling her mons fluttering as he did so, as her rapid breaths betrayed her arousal.

He had not felt this good in years! Many, many years – he felt again as if he were Master of this house.

He used his fingertips to hold her open, and exposed her fully to the onslaught of his tongue. She tasted sweet and fresh, & he was eating her pussy like a man possessed.
All that could be heard was his sucking, and licking, interspersed with her noises of arousal.

He would have to shift positions soon, his cock had grown achingly hard, and he needed to make love to her.
How he made love to her, would depend on her, but he got the feeling she was enjoying this as much as he was, and her previous reluctance had all but faded into obscurity.

"Bethany - I need to be in you. How do you want to be taken?"
 
It was as if he sensed her surrender to him.
Or perhaps it was the fact that she moaned his name as her body poured with pleasure ...?
Whatever the reason his sweet assault on her sex intensified and Bethany found herself helpless, unable to hold back her moans as she opened up to his determined onslaught.

And Noah did not hold back from taking what was offered.
His tongue lashed and licked and probed.
His mouth latched onto her and sucked demandingly, feasting on the juices that poured forth.
She had lost control long since, her senses filled with the sounds of her arousal evident not only in her moans and gasps, but in the wet sounds of her sex and the greed with which Noah ate her out.

"Bethany - I need to be in you."

She blinked up at him, realising that he had momentarily paused in his consumption of her. Her breasts heaved as struggled for enough coherence to make sense of his question.

"How do you want to be taken?"

She groaned. It didn't cross his mind, or hers that she might not be willing to have him inside her. Every fibre of her being throbbed at the prospect of submitting entirely to him. But he demanded her consent, that she confess that dark need to him.

"... hard ... "

Was the single word that escaped her lips. It was his passion, an almost aggressive need for her that brought such shockingly intense reactions from her body. And she needed to tell him that he could unleash all that pent up emotion on her. But as to exactly how ... ?

" ... however you need Noah ... "

Her eyes locked with his as she offered herself to him. Her words causing a thrill of fearful trepidation, even as her body seemed to soar heightened levels of arousal.

" ... please ... "

Bethany was unsure what exactly she was begging for; this was beyond any of her previous sexual experiences.
But instinctively, she knew that only HE could deliver what her body now craved ...
 
Last edited:
Bethany seemed immensely pliable to him.
He already knew she had experienced huge loss, in her parents' deaths.
And yet, here she was almost begging him to fuck her!

With the sweet taste of her juices upon his lips, he half-stood and pulled her ankles so she was level with the foot of the bed, and rested her ankles over his shoulders, before lining himself up with her glistening pussy and slowly sliding into her until he had no more to give her.

He then started a slow, steady but hard fucking - there was no love involved - this was lust, pure and simple. Years of frustration and pent-up sexual energy.
As he sped up, he was thrusting so hard he was moving her and the bed.
Her breath was being forced out of her in little yelps, and gasps, and he was breathing harder than he had for many a year, sweat beading upon his brow.

The air reeked of sex, their musk blended to form a heady cocktail, which further fed their arousal.

He was balls-deep in her, the rhythmic slapping of skin on skin as he took her hard, as she asked him to. Even when he had been married he had never felt need like this.
What had Bethany awakened in him?
It was as if a sleeping satyr had been awakened, and then allowed to rut uncontrollably.
He could feel his zenith approaching; and his tempo increased still further, as he ploughed on,

"Was this what you had in mind, Bethany?"
He asked as he fought for breath.
 
She couldn't read the expression on his face. She watched in trepidation as he stood and cried out as he grabbed her legs and pulled her down the bed and set about positioning her for his use. Her ankles were pulled high and hooked on his shoulders exposing her in the most shocking way. Positioned like this she could offer no resistance, had no way of influencing the force and pace with which he would take her. All she could do was lay helplessly as he lined his cock up, fixated on her entrance and without a further word, or even gaze in her direction he began to push himself into her body, sliding steadily until she had taken his entire length.

Just what Beth had imagined he would feel like she had no idea. She had to keep reminding herself that this was a ghost, an apparition; that most likely this was some depraved figment of her imagination for which she'd need extensive therapy after this, but any justifications she could make to explain her surrender to Noah evaporated as soon as he began to enter her. All too late, she realised that this had a reality all it's own and that he had a dangerous virility the like of which she had never encountered, much less consented to be the recipient of.

His eyes met hers then, a brief, impersonal flicker of acknowledgement as he began to withdraw from her body. She knew that he had been unable to take any corporeal form since his death and that for some reason it was she who allowed him to do so. And as he rammed home inside her again, it was clear that she had truly had no idea what she was unleashing when she had asked him, no begged him to take her hard in whatever way he needed.

Mercilessly, Noah set about ploughing her pussy. The anger, the frustration emanating from him as over and over he thrust in and out of her.
Bethany was shocked, appalled by his brutality and yet, shamefully, she was aroused by the force which had her body jolting up and down the bed as he took her over and over.
How could it possibly be that her body craved this?
How could it be that, once she realised that her gasps and cries seemed to encourage and spur him on to possess her even more aggressively, she increased those exclamations and rode the resultant ravaging that he unleashed?

"Was this what you had in mind, Bethany?"

He asked her finally as his fucking reached a frenzy.
For the first time they seemed to connect, her eyes locking with his.

"... no ... I had no idea it could ever be like this ... "

She managed raggedly.

"... but ... I want it ... "

In the most forceful way possible, Noah had made it clear that not only was this his house, but that she had consented to be his for the taking also ...
 
Last edited:
Bethany's last comment had done it for him. She had virtually said he was taking her - and to new heights, and she loved it!
If that wasn't affirmation of his masculinity, he didn't know what was!

Her breathy comments drove him wild. Although he dimly remembered Bethany was distantly related to Elizabeth, she couldn't be more different! She was so passionate and attractive, for a start!

He was slamming into her with every stroke now, the sweat dripping from his brow, and his breath coming in ragged gasps. Never in his life (or death) had he taken a woman so forcefully.
This wasn't making love - this was fucking.... Pure and simple and he loved it; as much as she evidently did!

He renewed his grip on her ankles, resting on his shoulders as he reached orgasm.
He howled in ecstasy as he felt the dam burst and he pumped his seed into her, the first couple of spurts incredibly powerful. It felt as if his very soul was being pulled down out of his head and through his body, as he came, so strong were the sensations.

"Oh baby!" He gasped, as he came back down from his orgasm.
He came to rest inside her, gasping for breath, still hard as a rock - and he looked down at her ravaged form, and grinned.

"Bethany - you were magnificent!" He told her, his voice barely more than a whisper.
His hands lowered her ankles to the bed, and then swept his hands across his sweat laden chest.

He had just unloaded more than fifty years of pent up frustration into her.

Would she feel happy with what they had just done, or disgusted at him?
 
His eyes were locked on hers now. There was something about the way he looked at her, a mixture of hatred and ... another emotion that make her baulk as much as that expression of hatred. Whatever it was he felt for HER, it was as removed from love as she could ever imagine. And yet it had her body throbbing and pulsing and driving her inevitably onwards to the most shameful and intense release of her limited experience.

It was when he grabbed at her ankles, lifting her body for maximum penetration and when he thrust into her, his cock beginning to pump himself full of what felt like living seed that Bethany lost control, her own body spasming and clutching as her cries joined his. And yet she knew that his own release was so intense that he barely realised that she too had cum along with him, though surely he could not have failed to realise how demandingly her body clenched his cock as he poured himself up inside her.

"Oh baby!"

The first words that were anything near an endearment escaped him as he seemed to find some level of control. Her dazed gaze met his as she remained still with her ankles about his shoulders, realising in amazement that his cock was still buried in her and that he was impossibly still rock hard.

"Bethany - you were magnificent!"

His belated praise sounded sincere.
She groaned as he lifted her legs and allowed them to settle on the bed once more.
That was the roughest, most abusive fucking she had ever been subjected to.
And she was ashamed that it had thrilled her body with an intensity that she had never even suspected existed, much less ever experienced.

"Noah ... "

Her voice was hoarse from crying out and she took a steadying breath before continuing.

"How can ... this ... even be possible ...?"

How could it be that he could take corporeal form?
How could it be that he could fill her with scalding cum?
And more to the point ... how could it be that she revelled in being at the mercy of a sexually predatory ghost ... who even after all that, was still hard?

She moaned softly, moving her body experimentally.
Looking up her eyes locked with his as she tried to read his expression she realised that his form was fully physical and showed no sign of disappearing into the ether even now he had found the release of his sexual tension he so craved.
She could not help wondering just how living together with Noah was going to work now that his Mastery of her had been so clearly established ...
 
Noah looked down at Bethany, at the mess he had made of her, taken her as roughly as he had any woman and enjoyed every second of it!

He had felt his hatred for her crumbling as he had fucked her, relentlessly and mercilessly. He reflected briefly that it was her family line he hated, in particular her Grandmother, his ex-wife.

He had told her she was magnificent, and she had been.
She had seemed so innocent and untouched, and yet she succumbed to his assault upon her sex, almost like a wild animal, without inhibitions.

He considered his position, and hers, in the current situation.
This was HIS house, and he could deign to allow her to share it with him; especially if there was going to be more of this wanton sex available!

When she asked him how this could be possible, he didn’t understand, but somehow…..somehow, they seemed to affect each other. He already recognised he was corporeal again, and she was the only thing that had changed in the house for so long, so it had to be linked to her.

“I don’t know how this is possible, but this is how life here is going to be from now on!” He blustered.

And….she had seemed so prim and proper when she arrived. Yet here she was strewn across his bed, in a state that could only be described as ‘Harlot-like’.
She had given herself freely to him, with no thought to consequence or reputation, so unlike a woman of his own era.

Yet, he thought, they had taken their pleasure from each other, and he should not have been able to couple like a twenty year old man. This was incredible and she was the key to it.
He realised then, he didn’t care how, or why; he just knew he wanted to keep her around, so he could enjoy his new-found lease of life.
It helped she was pretty, and oh, so amenable, particularly where love-making (no, he corrected himself, that was fucking, pure and simple!) was involved.

She seemed eager to please – something he would have to explore, he had imagined so many fantasies when he had been spurned by his bitch-of-a-wife, and now, he might be able to live them out with this young woman.

He reached down and offered her his hand, to help her up off his bed.

“You need to rest. So do I.” He told her.

As she reached the door, he added:
“I shall give this situation some thought. It seems we may be able to live together harmoniously, if you consider my needs and wants. I shall protect you whilst you live here.”

He opened the door and ushered her out.

“Goodnight, Bethany.”

He felt an utter cad for dismissing her so soon after their coupling, but he had to remain strong, for his own sanity, at least.
Then he looked down. His cock was only just now starting to soften.
‘I don’t know what caused this, but I like it!’ He thought to himself.
 
“I don’t know how this is possible, but this is how life here is going to be from now on!”

This was not to be a one off. Somehow Beth realised that she had assumed that this surreal coupling would serve to 'release' this angry spirit, that the anger and frustration would dissipate and he would 'move on'. And yet here he was, as real and as corporeal as she and dictating just how things would be in the future in his house.

Every instinct told her to protest, to reassert herself as owner of the property and in control of her own life, yet she took his hand as he helped her off the bed indicating nothing but compliance to his demands.

“You need to rest. So do I.”

She flushed as he dismissed her. He had made it clear he had no more use for her for the present and seemed to be able to merely detach himself from her despite the brutal intensity of their fucking. Too confused by a tumult of emotions, Bethany headed for the door knowing that she could only begin to make sense of what had happened out of his presence.

“I shall give this situation some thought. It seems we may be able to live together harmoniously, if you consider my needs and wants.
I shall protect you whilst you live here.”


His words filled her with an hysterical urge to laugh.
The only thing she needed protecting from was him ... though perhaps, she admitted silently to herself, she needed protection from herself, from those reactions and needs that he had shockingly provoked in her.
His 'good night' went as unacknowledged as his other proclamations.
She escaped to her room and shut the door pushing a chair up against it. Even if it would not actually keep him out, it gave Beth some semblance of security as she threw herself on the bed.

Much as she told herself that it couldn't have happened; that she could not have reacted, behaved like that in reality and that there were no such things as ghosts, much less ghosts who seemed to 'come to life', she failed to convince herself. The ache of her body, the sensation in the very core of her were incontrovertible evidence of the reality of events. She groaned and pulled the coverlet over her, rolling into a self-protective cocoon and allowing the warmth to seep soothingly into her body ...


It was the brightness dancing on her eyelids and the heat of those rays as they were magnified though the glass of the window that made her blink dazedly awake. She had never intended to sleep, never thought that she would and that she would instead be sitting vigil watching the door in case he came to renew his claim on her and yet it appeared that she had slept long and deep. With a groan she awkwardly extricated herself from her covering and slid from the bed, catching sight of herself in the mirror. The vain hope that it had all been some weird dream, some nightmare was instantly extinguished as she moved closer, turning slowly to note the smudge of bruises, the marks that evidenced the reality of her situation.

And where was 'he'?

She glanced at the door with the chair still in place. He would surely be in 'his room' or if not ... he could be anywhere ... She looked round to assure herself that he was not in her own room ... yet ... but if he wanted to get to her she was sure she was no more beyond his reach here as any other part of the house. And so, driven by logic as much as by the need to use the facilities Beth headed for the bathroom and was mercifully uninterrupted as she set about her morning routine with additional attention to bathing not that she could wash away all visible evidence of him, she hurried to pull on jeans and a teeshirt and a jumper in an attempt to cover up as much as possible before heading downstairs to set on the coffee pot choosing a surplus of caffeine over breakfast ... at least for the moment ...
 
Noah was exhausted.
He hadn't ravished a woman like that for.....for ever!
He didn't know what had come over him. He had started out wanting to make the little tart pay for her heritage, but he had come to realise as he thrust his cock in and out of her that she was as much a victim of circumstance here, as he was.

As he had finished fucking her, he also realised he no longer thought of her as a little tart, but as
a potential co-tenant here.

She was attractive, obviously smart, responsive to his demands (so far, although he wondered how much further he could push his luck!)-in other words, a perfect partner for him!

He had meant what he told her as well, about protecting her.
He knew that she would want to bring friends and maybe a 'boyfriend' home, and found that although there was a brief pang of jealousy, he couldn't stake sole claim on her; after all, he was over a hundred years old - that was....what was the modern word for it?
'Gross'?

He lay there, reflecting on the many changes that had taken place over the last twenty four hours before drifting off to a restful sleep, the first he had enjoyed for many years.

He woke early as was his custom, and after making sure he could walk around without falling over, went to use the bathroom, discovering that apparently, although dead, he was very much alive, in terms of the nature of the corporeality of his body as he accidentally knocked his knee against the bathtub, cursing as his leg went numb, forcing him to lean on the bath, until the feeling returned.

He then washed his face, and then inspected the strange contraption, sat in the shallow pot he had seen Bethany put in her mouth. Its long thin handle and numerous white bristles were obviously designed to brush teeth clean, but it looked so......ugly!

He picked up the tube beside it, and squeezed, forcing a stream of white cream to spurt out, all over his hand.

He quickly placed the tube back where he had found it, and went to wash the cream off, when he stopped himself.
Bethany had used this to clean her mouth.

He tentatively placed a finger with some of the cream into his mouth, and found although it tasted strong, it wasn't unpleasant. A pungent, astringent taste, but as he ran his fingertip back and forth across his teeth, he began to understand one of the advantages of modern healthcare.

"Hmmm...I shall have to ask Bethany to get me one of these....things."

He made a note to remind himself later.

He washed the surplus cream off his hand and went to 'her room'. He went to open the door, and found it barred for the inside.

He smiled and then considered that if he had been her, he would have barricaded himself in safely too.

He concentrated, and feeling his nature change, pushed gently on the door, and was able to push his head through the wood, until he could see her sleeping in her bed, a leg peeking teasingly from beneath the covers.

He decided to let her sleep, as he wanted breakfast.
He dressed, and then made his way downstairs to the Kitchen and poured a glass of water, and quickly made himself a simple breakfast of bread & cheese.

As he sat there, lost in his thoughts, he suddenly became aware of her moving around upstairs.

Good job he remembered to dress this time! He chuckled to himself.

He looked out across the Garden, awaiting her....he must get used to calling her 'Bethany'. Although she was a descendant of his bitch-ex-wife, he was beginning to like her, and not only for sexual reasons....
 
Back
Top