Fingerfucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Friday, quite honestly, has been pretty short. I didn't wake up until about 2:30 PM PST. My sleep schedule is a little goofy these days.

Hope your day has been good, girl.

Well, as you know, I went to bed @430 am PST, but I had to be up @830 am PST. So pretty much my entire day has been wack and it means I'll have to work tomorrow to finish some assignments since I fucked around on here too much today. Totally worth it though.

Well, as you know, I went to bed @430 am PST, but I had to be up @830 am PST. So pretty much my entire day has been wack and it means I'll have to work tomorrow to finish some assignments since I fucked around on here too much today. Totally worth it though.

So, no pancakes in the woods this weekend?

So, no pancakes in the woods this weekend?

Absolutely not. I guess you haven't been following my public bitchery about my sickness. I am really sick and if there's one thing I know, it's that you don't go into the Mt. Baker National Forest with a 102 degree fever. We went camping with the child 6 or so years ago and he was mildly sick and it turned bad sick, so I had to drive 90 mph on I-90 to get to a hospital. It was pneumonia. Never again. You go healthy into the woods. Always.

Hiya, dorkus. And it's still VINO.
Am I that much of a stranger around here?

Oh my *fucking* god. A Vino sighting. Here. Big giant motherfucking SinnyPumpkins bewb hugs (with nipple). How the fuck are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back