Con artist ready to arrest Julian Assange

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Now that he won the election thanks to Russian hackers releasing Clinton emails to WikiLeaks, the con artist is preparing charges to seek the arrest of Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, to prevent same from releasing further evidence of collusion between the con artist and Russia during the campaign.

As Reuters reported yesterday, two confidential documents from a Russian think tank controlled by Vladimir Putin have come into the possession of U.S. authorities. Those documents show the Russian playbook for the U.S. presidential election, a playbook which was coincidentally followed by the con artist campaign. For example:

It recommended the Kremlin launch a propaganda campaign on social media and Russian state-backed global news outlets to encourage U.S. voters to elect a president who would take a softer line toward Russia than the administration of then-President Barack Obama, the seven officials said.

And further:

A second institute document, drafted in October and distributed in the same way, warned that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was likely to win the election. For that reason, it argued, it was better for Russia to end its pro-Trump propaganda and instead intensify its messaging about voter fraud to undermine the U.S. electoral system’s legitimacy and damage Clinton’s reputation in an effort to undermine her presidency, the seven officials said.

As such, current CIA Director has said, "It's time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is: A non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia."

The U.S. Justice Department claims they are going after WikiLeaks because of the release of material by Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden, but the timing of the charges, immediately following the announcement of the Russian election playbook, raises serious questions about the true reason behind the proposed arrest.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/index.html?adkey=bn

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-election-exclusive-idUSKBN17L2N3

I can't recall if he was cute or not. That should definitely be taken into consideration.

All while CNN was bringing you documents which they labeled "illegal" if you had them. It was their job to inform you of it, but you could be arrested for reading the documents yourself.

An entire year, the MSM created a colossal think tank which convinced everybody that Clinton had a 95%+ chance of winning the election.

When will the CEOs of the MSM be arested because of their propoganda think tanks?

All while CNN was bringing you documents which they labeled "illegal" if you had them. It was their job to inform you of it, but you could be arrested for reading the documents yourself.

An entire year, the MSM created a colossal think tank which convinced everybody that Clinton had a 95%+ chance of winning the election.

When will the CEOs of the MSM be arested because of their propoganda think tanks?
Like Roger Ailes?

Like Roger Ailes?

I'm not sure if I have to explain that I don't actually want these people arrested or if I have to remind you that I don't care what happens to anybody at Fox News or any other conservative news source. I am not personally invested in any news network at all, period. It does not pain me one bit to see any source of MSM get torn down, regardless of political affiliation.

All the information leaked by WikiLeaks is bullshit propaganda from Russia, correct? Is that what I'm understanding?

Okay. So what? The dossier leaked about Trump hiring hookers to hose down Obama's bed with the golden fluid of life was bullshit, too. Or is that not right? Do I care who leaked it? No. Do I want them criminally charged with anything? No.

------------------------------------------------------------

CNN - "It's illegal to possess these stolen documents. It's different for the media. So everything you're learning in there, you're learning from us."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

MSNBC - Trump is "trying to undermine the media, trying to make up his own facts.... he can undermine the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think, and that is our job."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoXGV4Vw-VA

You want to talk about bullshit? This is bullshit.

Oh and let me also add that if WikiLeaks takes down Trump, GOOD FOR THEM.

GOOD.

GREAT.

FANTASTIC.

We'll throw a party. I'm down. You know why? Because businessmen and politicians don't give a shit about me, you, or anybody else. They're not interested. Bush wasn't interested, Obama wasn't interested, Trump is not interested, and our next president will not be interested.

Newsflash - Corruption is LEGAL in America.

I have no problem accepting when I'm wrong and when I should concede an argument. My only problem is when it's painfully obvious that the discussion is purely toxic because of its partisanship. If you cannot give any slack, there's no point in even discussing anything with you. You're just a robot repeating the same bullshit that your side will say. You are the form of propaganda. How is that not obvious? Your inability to question your political stance is why you are so easily used by powerful and rich people.

This is why America is a fucking stupid country. We're soooooooo stupid. Ugh... I need a Xanax. Yes, I'm a horrible drug addict who never drinks alcohol and I have bad anxiety. Since marijuana isn't legal, I have to resort to prescription Xanax. I need to go learn some world geography or something.

I'm not sure if I have to explain that I don't actually want these people arrested or if I have to remind you that I don't care what happens to anybody at Fox News or any other conservative news source. I am not personally invested in any news network at all, period. It does not pain me one bit to see any source of MSM get torn down, regardless of political affiliation.

All the information leaked by WikiLeaks is bullshit propaganda from Russia, correct? Is that what I'm understanding?

Okay. So what? The dossier leaked about Trump hiring hookers to hose down Obama's bed with the golden fluid of life was bullshit, too. Or is that not right? Do I care who leaked it? No. Do I want them criminally charged with anything? No.

------------------------------------------------------------

CNN - "It's illegal to possess these stolen documents. It's different for the media. So everything you're learning in there, you're learning from us."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

MSNBC - Trump is "trying to undermine the media, trying to make up his own facts.... he can undermine the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think, and that is our job."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoXGV4Vw-VA

You want to talk about bullshit? This is bullshit.
You seem unfamiliar with the idea of press credentials. These things can allow members of the press to investigate crime scenes in person.

So, I'm just supposed to take CNN's word for it that they are giving me an unbiased look at those documents? I cannot read those documents and decide for myself?

Another question, would those documents have been given to the press if they weren't leaked? If the crime was the fact that they were leaked, the content of the documents shouldn't be the discussion regarding the crime.

Perhaps that was CNNs way of saying, "We're going to give you an exclusive unveiling of illegal documents that you may not see in any other way besides watching the media outlet of your choosing. And since you're watchint CNN, let me just say that this is the best way to get it."

Why would CNN remind me that I cannot look up the documents myself without facing criminal charges? It may have just been to build hype. It may have been to prevent people from trying to find the documents and seeing for themselves.

Haha Talk about conspiracy theories, huh?! I guess my tinfoil hat was getting a bit too dusty!

Ya know, now that WikiLeaks is being betrayed by Trump, why not just expose him and the RNC? They can play ball, too. Right? I actually don't think that's a bad idea. I would be interested in what actual corruption has happened. Surely, there are hacker groups who could pull it off... Maybe it we get Futaba on the case, she can do it.

Well, no. The WikiLeaks info is legit. It's just that when the loser of the popular vote becomes president (after committing acts of treason by say calling for his opponent to be hacked by a foreign nation) that's disconcerting to say the least.

Back