Sisters new hired hand (closed)

Melly nodded her head and went quietly as her brother led her up the hidden dirt path behind the barn. Her eyebrow raised when she saw the new pickup but she didn't say anything about it as she had other things on her mind. She began to yell at him about the envelope. When he began to chuckle she looked at him as if he was crazy. She was about to tear into him again when he suddenly told her, "But we do know what's in it, at least we're going to.." She stared at him as he took at his cell phone. A soft moan left her lips as he began to massage her breasts.

She was lost in pleasure as he mentioned that before they saw what was in the envelope that he should get a little reward and told her all of the things he had done today. Finally she whispered, "What neat little plan?" When he mentioned warm milk she knew what he wanted to do. She was about to whisper no but looked into his eyes and knew he would not take no for an answer.

He had already excited her and as she raised her face to him he bent his head and she wrapped her arms around him and their lips met.
 
Last edited:
After their lips met Zack quickly got his tongue into her mouth while continuing his breast massage through the tight dress Melly was wearing. His thick nine inch cock was already rock hard straining in his pants as if begging for release. Figuring the pickup truck was parked far enough into the edge of the woods behind the barn, Zack figured that privacy for some much needed alone time with his sister wouldn't be a problem.

Sliding a hand down between Melly's thighs he felt how wet she was and decided the awkward position they were in wasn't going to work for what they both wanted. Pulling back from the brief but passionate kiss he stared into her eyes. "Hmmm..think you can slip behind this big old steering wheel and straddle me sis?" I matter-of-factly whispered in your ear after kissing it along with your neck. "These seats recline pretty far down so we should have just enough room for my hard-earned breast feeding and a quick fuck."

As if reading Melly's mind Zack continued talking albeit in a more commanding tone. "Listen to me darlin' I can feel how worried you are about all the crap that's in the envelope and before you even know what I already know what's in there let me say right now that there's no fucking way in hell that I'll ever see you kicked off Mom and Dad's vineyard, now our vineyard, by our scheming Aunt or for that matter anybody else, and left to fend for yourself with nothing.

Unfortunately this is what she seemed to be planning, along with kicking me out after my own 25th birthday, not to even fucking mention you banging around that big old house alone like some old maid before any of this shit ever even happened. Luckily other men around here are blind because you're far too beautiful a woman and as your loving brother I simply won't have it.

"Now that that's out in the open sis let's talk about that reward you promised me.." *he reclines the seat and looks over at her with a warm mischevious smile offering his arms to help her climb over the seat divider and onto his lap*
 
Last edited:
Melly felt Zack's tongue in her mouth and moaned as his hands massaged her breasts. She could feel his huge shaft pressing against her body. It was in the back of her mind that they should not be doing this as her Aunt may come looking for them but she could not stop her body from responding to him. She gasped as she felt his warm hand move between her legs to her sex. She felt how easily his hand was sliding over her sex and knew she was very wet. She responded to his passionate kiss and did not argue when he whispered in her ear, "Hmmm..think you can slip behind this big old steering wheel and straddle me sis?" She moaned softly but still the thought of being caught stopped her from moving even after Zack kissed her neck and told her, "These seats recline pretty far down so we should have just enough room for my hard-earned breast feeding and a quick fuck."

She could hear her brother trying to alieve her of her worries but did not believe her little brother could save the vineyard. She could hear his commanding voice but still felt there was nothing he could do. She considered what he was saying was just a boast so he could get her where he wanted her once more. She was having trouble fighting him as he continued to excite her body. She wanted to know what was in the envelope and why he was so sure he could save the land from the old vulture.

She would feel much better if he would explain how he planned to win the battle with their Aunt. She was breathing heavily from his ministries trying to ask him to explain what he knew when suddenly he demanded, "Now that that's out in the open sis let's talk about that reward you promised me.." She knew he would not tell her his plan until he got what he wanted so she accepted his arms as she climbed over the seat divider and mounted him.

She moaned loudly as his shaft slipped into her and began to move to relieve the need that was surging through her body. She began to move faster and faster as her moans became louder and louder.
 
Last edited:
Sliding his hand under her dress Zack could feel how wet his sister was as he continued pleasuring her manually. "Holy FUCK Melony I just KNEW you weren't wearing any panties..and you didn't wear them just for me didn't you!??..imagine if Aunt Trudy noticed haha..I DO love you woman.." he mumbled excitedly as he kept on rubbed her abnormally wet pussy. Hearing her moans of pleasure was like sweet music to his ears as Zack hastily unbuckled his work dungarees quickly pushing them and his black boxer-briefs down past his knees well below the drivers seat.

Melly seemed a bit hesitant at first but after a little dirty talk and reassuring kisses she did accept his helpful arms in helping her move her full-figured body over the seat divider so she could push her ample breasts right into his face as she straddled him. The cab of the pickup wasn't the most spacious of areas and Melly got the hem of her dress caught on the gear shift. "Just a bit more darlin' there's a much bigger gear shift waiting for you over here." Pleased that his little quip actually got a giggle out of his usually stern older sister he quickly helped her over the rest of the way so she was now straddling him on the fully reclined front drivers seat.

He watched as Melly stared down at his fully erect nine inch shaft then as she pulled her dress up, pushed her hands down on his chest and mounted him. Zack already knew his sisters body so well and he instinctively let her vagina get used to both the long length and the wide girth of his pulsing manhood before starting any thrusting. The way the swollen outer folds of his sisters hot cunt perfectly stretched around his huge cock had him seeing stars as both his and her moans of pleasure got louder and louder.

Zack focused in on his sexual stamina as the only problem now was not to prematurely blast a huge load of his semen into his big sisters insides as she started to ride his cock faster and with more urgency.
 
Melly was lost to the sensations shooting through her body as she rode her brother's shaft. Some of the things he said made her giggle before all her concentration was concentrated on riding his massive man hood. She moaned loudly from both the sensations between her legs and his talented hands on her breasts. She began to move faster and faster wanting the satisfaction that only he could give her.

She forgot about her fear of being caught by their Aunt and moved on him with complete abandonment. She could hear him speak to her making her giggle at times but the sensations running through her became her whole world. She held onto him tightly as his hands drove her wild. She cried out, "I love you," as her speed quicken with each thrust of his massive shaft.

She knew she was being loud as she moaned and groaned with unbelievable pleasure. She felt her body getting closer and closer to a climax but at the moment she wanted this to last forever. She called out his name several times as she rode him begging him to help her not to cum to fast. Gone were her worries about her Aunt, the vineyard and all possible ramiforcations if they were caught doing this by anyone.

She groaned out to her brother, "I am going to cum."
 
After helping each other rip off the rest of their clothing Zack closed his eyes, violently shaking his head from side to side as his sister rode his rock hard nine inch cock like a woman possessed. At first Melly seemed to tease him by lining up her dripping pussy with his vertical shaft before slowly mounting him but now she was also moaning and groaning while screaming out his name like a banshee.

This time he was determined not to cum too early to give the woman he loved just as much sexual pleasure as she was giving him. What Melly suddenly cried out about loving him almost pushed Zack over the edge but thanks to some quick thinking he used an old mind-trick of his thinking about his frigid ex-fiance to bring himself back.

"I love you too Melony, more than life itself" Zack grunted from the farthest depths of his soul as he snaked his middle finger into his sisters asshole massaging the sensitive nerve endings situated around her anus. Not yet verbally responding to her announcement that she was going to cum Zack felt a surge of sexual pride as his big sis kept screaming and screaming like his cock was touching places in her body that had never been touched before.

After releasing his loving grip on her large breasts he wrapped his free arm around Melly's neck gently easing his sisters head down to his for another deep soul searching french kiss.
 
Melony could feel the cool air running over her naked body and even that excited her as she rode her brother hard. She could feel his huge cock throbbing inside of her and hoped he would not cum too soon. She wanted more of the pleasure running through her as she moaned and groaned with unbelievable pleasure. She did not care if her Aunt heard her screams of pleasure as she rode her brother. She screamed out his name and told him that she loved him. An admission that until now she had never made.

"I love you too Melony, more than life itself" His admission had almost undone her but she wanted the pleasure to last forever. She screamed again as she felt his finger enter her anus. She cried out that she loved him and a few seconds later told him she was going to cum. When she did her body shook wildly but she kept on riding him wanting even more. She could not stop her screams of passion as she rode him. Even after she came she kept riding him as he wrapped his arm around her neck.

She willingly let him pull her face down to his for a deep demanding French kiss as she continued to ride him. She was so close to her climax but she wanted to have her release when Zack did. She pulled away from the kiss and told him, "I love you and want to cum with you."
 
Upon hearing Melly's screams announcing to the world and possibly their horrible Aunt that she was going to cum all over his huge cock still buried deep inside her, Zack quickly relaxed his finger that was twirling around in his sisters anus to make sure it didn't accidentally slip out.

He knew what he was doing would give his sister added sexual pleasure throughout her initial orgasm which was the first of many that he planned on giving her during their first outdoors nature fuck. The late autumn air was crisp and cool with a pleasant scent of burning hickory wafting in from the eastern vineyard as the Zack and Melly's naked bodies writhed against each others in long needed deep incestuous passion.

Almost losing it when Melly first told him she loved him Zack gritted his teeth somehow keeping his sexual composure. Other than his grunts of pleasure mixed with her screams echoing through the woods in back of the old barn he remained silent unselfishly determined to make what they were doing more about her pleasure than his and lovemaking that his sister would always remember no matter what their futures held.

Still concentrating on getting his huge throbbing cock as deep into his sister's body as he could Zack stared up at Melly after she pulled away from their heated French kiss. His erection was so hard it felt like his nine inch penis would shatter in her vagina if he soon didn't have his release but he knew exactly what she wanted which was the exact same thing he wanted. Our minds are so alike!

He found it hard to believe how much hidden beauty Melony had as sweat dripped off of her hair and face onto his face as he tried to maneuver his shaft in her body searching out her proverbial G-spot. Are other guys around here blind, spineless, or both? he thought to himself not believing what a lucky man he was as his beautiful but sexually neglected big sister humped herself up and down onto his massive rock hard erection.

"I love you and want to cum with you."

Not able to withstand his woman's words any longer he pulled his finger out of her clenching anus, blissfully grunting out loudly while gripping her big bouncing ass forcefully pulling her body down against his groin area as his explosion neared. Not a second later Zack's heavy cum balls contracted and seemingly endless rope after rope of searing hot jets of his semen shot deep up into his sister's fertile womb as her body shook even more violently against his own making the whole pickup truck shake.
 
Last edited:
Melony was panting and moaning as Zack continued to pound into her as she slammed herself hard on his amazing shaft. She was lost to the pleasure of what they were doing and had no thoughts about her Aunt and where they were. A cool breeze continued to blow over her body adding to the wild pleasure she was feeling. She pressed her mouth against Zack's kissing him with intense passion.

She moaned into his mouth as he pulled his finger out of her anus causing even more sensations to run through her body. His hands now on her behind sent shooting pleasure through her body. She could feel his shaft throbbing in her body causing unbelievable pleasure. She screamed into his mouth as his seed began to shoot into her over and over. Her body shook wildly as she held onto him as if he was her life line.

She could not stop herself from pressing her mouth against his and kissing him passionately. When both their bodies calmed she ended her kiss and pressed her cheek against his chest as she told him, "I love you Zack." She was still panting with pleasure.
 
Zack was buried balls deep in his sister and was loving every second of it. Equally returning Melly's French kisses with his own passion and want, Zack firmly gripped the quivering globes of his sister's still bouncing ass as the last of his boiling seed flooded her insides.

"I love you too Mel" he muttered half incoherently using the pet name he called his big sis back when they were kids. The last thing he could remember was Melony pulling off the kiss, resting her head on his powerful chest, feeling the highest of highs with his arms wrapped tightly around the woman he loved. His still stubbornly half-erect huge cock was still slowly thrusting against her warm wet womb.

"Zack, Zack, wake up!" "Huh?..Hmmmph...yeah..what...what's wrong darlin'?" Still shaking the sleep out of his eyes, Zack felt his sister pull herself off of his cock then watched as she hastily climbed back over the seat divider and plopped her nude body back onto the passenger seat. Shielding his eyes with one hand he looked out the drivers side window as a pair of bright headlights pierced through the darkness of the night and into the pickup truck's interior.
 
Melony could hear her brother's response as she climbed back over the seat clutching her clothing. She quickly pulled them minus her bra and panties. She whispered, "Quick put on your clothing whoever it is might stop." She was patting down her own hair as the vehicle came closer, "hurry Zack, we cant be caught like this."

She had tossed his clothing back to him as the high beams of the vehicle lit up the front seat. She was relieved that she was sort of dressed as she cupped her hand over her eyes trying to see who was in it. She whispered, "Zack are you dressed? I hope whoever it is keeps moving."

Melony could feel herself trembling. She was so afraid that someone would catch them for such a long time and now here it was.
 
Still half unaware of the events going on around him Zack found it very hard to push out the fresh mental images of his screaming sister dangling her huge breasts a few inches above his face almost teasing him as she rode his huge cock like a madwoman. As Melly rode him harder and he felt his balls about to erupt the unusual thought entered his mind of how this would have been how Adam felt when Eve offered him the apple when they were both naked in the garden. Zack kept staring into the oncoming hi-beam headlights the sound of his sister's voice finally snapped him out of it.

"Quick put on your clothing whoever it is might stop." "hurry Zack, we cant be caught like this." His first instinct was to protect the woman he loved and he reached under the drivers seat retrieving his .22 RM automatic pistol, wondering who the fuck would be way out here at the edge of the woods at this time of night. "Shhhh...relax darlin' relax, this is still our private property remember? I tried to calm you but it seemed that you would have no part of it. "Zack are you dressed? I hope whoever it is keeps moving."

"Damn, it can't be Roy (the local sheriff), he never comes out this far off the main road after sundown especially without letting me know.." Fumbling as he finally got his pants on Zack watched as the unknown intruder slowly drove up the dirt road then slowed down to a snails pace when right beside them. Bolting out of the truck barefoot he slid the .22 under his waistband and peered into what was a dark colored SUV with black tinted windows which quickly sped away when he approached. For a second he foolishly thought about shooting at and running after the intruder but there was no way in hell he was leaving Melony there by herself in the middle of the night unprotected.

He watched for a minute or two more as the strange dark colored SUV sped away down the dirt path until it disappeared from sight. Returning to the pickup truck still reeking of sex he got back in and sat down slamming the drivers side door behind him. Zack looked over at his sis who was still messing with her hair sensing her nervousness and anxiety. He didn't know what he could do to try and calm her down right now but staying here parked at the edge of the woods in the dark of night sure wasn't helping. "P.I.?....maybe Trudy heard..Fuck..."

Zack's voice trailed off into a mumble as he thought out loud to himself before leaning over to give his sister a quick but reassuring kiss. "Let's get outta here darlin'"
 
A look of horror came over my face when you mentioned Roy. The car came in slowly and I began to tremble. I jumped in surprise as Zack jumped out of the car with his gun in his waistband. The light of the vehicle was in my eyes so I did not get a good look at it. I was worried Zack would shoot the driver. I was relieved as the strange vehicle sped away without hurting my brother.

I stared at Zack as he got back in the car and asked, "Do you know who it was. Do you think he knows us and what we were doing. Horror ran through me as you said, "P.I.?....maybe Trudy heard..Fuck..." Before I could get a word out Zack leaned toward me and gave me a kiss and said, "Let's get outta here darling."

As he drove I finally spoke, "I don't think that person whoever it was knew what we were doing. He couldn't see me as it was dark back there. All he saw was a shadow in the car. Your an unmarried man you could be with anyone. There was no flash of light so he could not have taken pictures in the dark. It would be a good idea if you took me to the cabin and you went home. Any questions from that bitch of an Aunt, you can say I decided to get away for awhile. Than you could get nasty and say something to her about upsetting me. What do you think of that plan?"
 
Back
Top