'Milking' a mans cock - is this for real?

...reminds me of the advertisement... "Got Milk?"

maybe the new ad will read..."Gotten Milked?"

Seriously, I have never tried this, or had it tried on me....I'm way toooo shy, but they say there is a first time for everything!!! ;)
 
How do you know if it works properly?

Also... isn't the ass not clean... Anywayz, I don't know if it worked.
 
Wow!! And all this time I've been declining my girl friend's desire to use her dildo on me! If this is real it'll be the greatest thing since the founding of Playboy! LOL....I can't wait for my gf to get home tonight!
 
Joan laughed, "Oh no. Only half way, I still got more to go sweetie. I can feel your muscles contracting around my finger. You have to relax and accept me." Then she smiled at me and said, "I love pumping my fingers inside a virgin. At this moment you probably feel a sensation of being violated. That's okay, the feeling of being violated is normal, don't worry after a while the feeling will go away. You and I are going to be real close." Her smile broadened even wider as she pushed her finger in even further. "

I just creamed my boxers. I never had this done to me but it sounds like LOADS of fun (pun intended)
 
De Sade said:
Joan laughed, "Oh no. Only half way, I still got more to go sweetie. I can feel your muscles contracting around my finger. You have to relax and accept me." Then she smiled at me and said, "I love pumping my fingers inside a virgin. At this moment you probably feel a sensation of being violated. That's okay, the feeling of being violated is normal, don't worry after a while the feeling will go away. You and I are going to be real close." Her smile broadened even wider as she pushed her finger in even further. "

I just creamed my boxers. I never had this done to me but it sounds like LOADS of fun (pun intended)

I love how people enjoy this thread!
lol...

:D
 
Hi Arden, just a question

What is the best toy to use for prostate stimulation? Is there any danger of damaging the prostate?

Do certain shapes or lengths work best? I am a man who has used different toys but not sure if I am touching my prostate. Where exactly is it in the rectum????????
 
Re: neat thread

PowrDragn said:
I have to agree that this thread is generally neat. It is also drawing more readers every day.

It's something that my woman and I have tried and it has been interesting. nothing wrong with it at all. It doesn't sem to hurt too much either.

Also, we never got to hear the results of capricious's experiement.

PowrDragn

Okay... ~sigh~... I didn't get the chance to try this. I was a bit distracted with my own pleasure. :rolleyes: Well, we both were.. which is a GOOD thing.. lol Next time though, most definitely!
 
Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

<BUMP>

I like this thread . . . it is for ladies who like to drive their men deleriously happy . . . try it out and post your observations . . . :p :devil: :p
 
I think I need help.

My girlfriend, God bless her, but she is completely clueless about sex. That's not bad, since I'm somewhat knowledgeable (I think I have this forum to thank mostly) and we are learning more. But when it comes to something I am not familiar with, we are totally lost.

And this prostate thing, I am lost on. If I can't find it in myself, it is hard to instruct her how to find it (because she is totally clueless about sex :)) I have no difficulties inserting a finger into my ass, while laying on my back. Just like I've heard, it feels different but good. But I cannot find this prostate. My fingers are longer than hers, so if I can't reach it, she won't either.

Ok, assuming I'm laying on my back, legs tucked up. Should I be pressing against the walls of the rectum to access this gland? If so, upwards (towards the ceiling) or downwards? Is it only an inch or two inside, or 3-4+ inches? I'm in the mood to experiment so I'm going to go hunting tonight. :p
 
male G spot

The one queston that seems to be repeated in here is , "Where in the rectum is the prostate?" Well kiddies it ain't In the rectum. It surrounds the urethra but it is best reached by rubbing the rectal wall towards the penis...in other words if you are on your back the finger has to aimed at the ceiling. The best way with a finger is a come here motion. Once found it can be a circular, up&down or back and forth movement. That doesn't matter. The most important points are NO LONG FINGERNAILS! and of course wash afterwards because yes, inside the butt is full of nasty bacteria. Any manipulation of the prostate should happen when you are very aroused and it should be slow and light to start. If you (speaking to women) have him in your mouth and you JAB his prostate expect his dick to punch out through the back of your neck! It is extremely sensitive until it is aroused.

Once it is aroused and whatever stimulation is being done to the penis thenthe speed and intensity will determine if he cums in one huge O or whether you can milk him over a period of time. The "milking" is a unique experience which is hard to achieve on the first attempt unless you know your partners responses REALLY well. You have to bring him to the point where he is about to blow his load while rubbing the prostate and then just hold him there at that point of arousal. His orgasm will then be stretched out over several minutes or longer. It is NOT the orgasmic feeling of cumming normally. It is different. Women can cum HUGE over and over. Our ability is to
stretch that feeling out over a long time IF it is done just right. It is a GREAT feeling but kinda weird at the start so hang in, experiment and let it happen. Try it a few times to get it right or do it better. Give her lots of feedback. It IS a technique that is worth getting it right.

The plus side to experimenting is that the prostate is massaged and that is a VERY good thing because prostates tend to go cancerous due to lack of stimulation. "MILK" your SO's prostate and he'll never have that problem!
 
Re: male G spot

MR.GGG said:

...The plus side to experimenting is that the prostate is massaged and that is a VERY good thing because prostates tend to go cancerous due to lack of stimulation. "MILK" your SO's prostate and he'll never have that problem!

Now why doesn't the cancer society put that in their pamphlets? They could double up and include it in the breast self-exam one?
 
Very interesting thread!

I have a very unusual way of reaching orgasm which sounds similar to the way some of you describe your 'milking' orgasm. Sometimes by just doing a stomach curl, from lying flat, and holding it at just the right angle/pressure I get a quick erection and can orgasm in seconds. It's a sort of soft orgasm but it seems to involve the prostrate area. Maybe I'm somehow putting pressure on it? any thoughts.
 
In the past, but with a partner and by myself, I've had my
prostate milked. Alone, I use a relatively firm dildo to put
pressure on my prostate in an up and down fashion.

When I'm in the right spot, I can feel my urethra pulsating,
very similar to when I'm ejaculating, but in time with my
manipulations. After a few minutes, I will start leaking
cum. It doesn't shoot out like when having an orgasm, but
rather just drips out as I work my prostate. Usually during
this process, my cock is not hard or at least not completely
hard.
 
Back
Top