Try This & Report Back

I talked to my girlfriend, and she's up for it!!! Woohoo She actually got excited about trying. We're going to give it a go this weekend.

Where is the feedback from Spokanite and sweetlittleass....c'mon guys I want details.
 
Break the monotony.....

You can break the monotony here once she's well charged with a few mind-blowers by easing off the G-spot stimmulation and throwing in a few clitoral orgasms, they'll be quicker and more intense now as well, and the clit may be handled a little more roughly...you may even find the heightened sensativity such a charged state creates to make non-genital orgasms more easily induced, and you can still return to the G for a grand finally and several curtain-calls.
All of the women I've tried this with still loose count, and your hand won't be so tired that you can't 'flick your bic' for that after-glow smoke.

*puff*.....wwwwwwooooooooooo.
 
What surprises me is that although almost EVERYBODY has heard of the GSpot there are only a very few who have learned about this technique. I've had sex therapists tell me I was full of shit when I described the technique and the resulting multiple orgasms. I've talked with friends who knew about the GSpot but have never used the technique. Fully half the sex therapy books available today still refer to that "elusive" GSpot and ask if it really exists.

I've only tried this technique with three women as I was in a long term relationship and I never discussed my sex life before. After Sue died I started to get curious about who else uses the technique and was very surprised to learn that it is almost unknown. Because of the awesome potential I have posted this on a few chat lines and this room is fairly typical....questions, disbelief and a very few who have known about it too for years and attest to its authenticity and
more importantly the RESULTS!

I would have thought this technique would be the most well taught fact in EVERY sex Ed class...guys being able to satisfy any woman, any time and give her as many orgasms as she can stand. I hope the disbelievers give this a try too. There has now been enough corroboration that you know I'm not stringing you some crap. I hope it works for everybody who tries it and I hope you pass it on to friends when you do.
 
Last edited:
It works and then.......

Some...

I found that with my R/ index finger inside on the "G" spot, My thumb was right on the clit, and I was able to rub/stimulate both at the same time..

The only problem was, she BEGGED and BEGGED me to fuck her after 4-5 Og's..

I got so excited, i had to cum-ply...:D
 
As she often does, my wife was reading the thread over my shoulder last night. About half way through your first post I felt her rubbing tits on my back. Befor WE finished the thread, she was in her "I want some" negligee.

Yes it works!! She lay over the edge of the bed ( It is a very high one) so that I could use my thumb as specified while standing beside her. This position also gave me access to the full vulvar area once she began climaxing.

In less than three minuits she was in constant climax. She enjoyed it for about five minuits more befor asking to stop.

I was later amply repayed!!!
 
Last edited:
About a month ago, I saw a page in this health magazine that I get that had 3 or 4 sex toys on it. There was one that said it could stimulate the G-spot and the clit. G-Spot? Where is it?WELL! I read over my husband's shoulder last night about the G-Spot. Let's go for it. We did. and WOW!!! It silenced every and I mean every sensual nerve until this afternoon. Yes - you can teach us oldsters new tricks.

Now, I have a question. Some months ago, while giving myself orgasms, I was fingering the vagina. And as I climaxed, I felt something vibrate on the back side of the vagina. Is this the A-Spot? Haven't found it again.
 
Boxstar....

Accept my apologies? LeoMoonshine and I didn't have a whole lot of time together, so we never did get around to trying this scenario out - at least not effectively. We met for a quick, one hour trist, and didn't really have the ability to try it out in his van. :p

He has promised me that when we see each other again, we are going to do it... so I'll let you know then! Sorry to keep you in suspense!

:kiss:
Baby
 
Now that a bunch of you (hopefully) have tried this for the fist time and are getting consistant results I'll suggest something else. Every one of the women I have done this too described a completely different kind of orgasmic feeling every time I changed angles, directions or pressure. Using the technique I described before, the angle of my thumb would be about the same however I realized that by shifting position the angle of my thumb would change. At that point the woman would describe a "different" orgasm from before so I frequently changed angles. The same happened when I went from a front to back rub to an side to side or a rotation. They all described a whole series of orgasms that felt different.
Has anybody else found this??

One thing I loved to do was rub until an orgasm was maybe 30 seconds away and then stop. You could FEEEL her body straining to cum and with my thumb still in there but not moving at all there would be a hesitation and then it seemed just from the anticipation alone she'd have another big one... then I'd start again. Awesome reaction considering how much different the GSpot is from the clit in triggering orgasms.
 
There were a few couples who were just waiting to try this out. It's been a week or two. Any luck, you guys?
 
Haven't had a chance to try this out yet. We are going to an adult store today.....buy a few toys and what not. Maybe tonight will be the night.....who knows. I'll let you know.
 
Thanks & Comment

I want to thank Prof. G for this. I subscribe to the DrGSpot post and viewed the tape by Arte--but G makes this much simpler and easier for man and woman. Got halfway there, but she demanded clitoral stimulation to bring her off, but loved the pressure on the G spot.

Just need a partner to try it with!

Way to go! Appreciate the sharing rather than the hoarding
R. V.
PS: Curious where the information about function re. childbirth pain reduction came from...that's new!
 
sub23 said:
i've had one or two gspot orgasms before, but it always feels like it's too intense and I've asked my lover to stop...Hmmm...maybe this time I'll ask him NOT to...

And btw...i find it easiest to get a gspot orgasm in doggie...ladies trust me on that one
you are like my wife? when you guys behind you doggie style, do you prefer his cock to rub hard agains the front of you pussy (the same side as you clit)? Or up high near your ass causeing his cock to poke the front wall of you pussy?
 
Come friday when I finally get my hubby all to myself, I'm going to have him read this and then do me! Sounds like fun to me!
 
I'v just talked to my wife. I think she's going to let me try it. I know I'll have to hold her down. If she likes it as much as every boddy else on this board then I'll probably cum while I'm fingering her!
 
RE: Way to go! Appreciate the sharing rather than the hoarding
R. V.
PS: Curious where the information about function re. childbirth pain reduction came from...that's new!

Random V, you're most welcome. Just wish a few more would check in and let us all know how things went. It does take some couples more than one or two tries to hit that whoppee button AND realize it can be triggered over and over and over again.

Info on the G & A spots being associated with child birth...I dunno. Makes sense to me. Deep in the birth canal, the areas are facing UP towards the uterus, a massive concentration of nerve endings in a vaso-congestive and well padded area, an area rarely touched let alone pounded during intercourse. I mean what comes DOWN that canal? Menstual blood? Doesn't need special handling that high up. The ONLY thing that comes DOWN those pipes are babinos. Having a baby has been described to me as like having sex with a football for 18 hours. Doesn't it make sense that those "mystery" spots are in the perfect position to trigger endorphines during child birth...probably tissue elasticizers as well. The really neat thing is that they are also connected to the orgasm center of the brain when not being used to dull the pain of calving.

In the third world many women who are preggers simply stop work, squat and have their baby at the side of a rice paddy or field. They slowly rock up and down when they're squatting and out comes baby with gravity to assist. I wonder if any of them experience a GSpot orgasm doing this?

No, eh?

Just a thought....
 
Yeppers

Worked like a charm for us...we both lost count after about 10 or so...needless to say she was putty in my hands afterwards ;)
 
Tried it this morning for about 2 min. My wife didn't seem to get much out of it. Kind of got pissed that I wasn't fucking her with my cock. So I got fed up and just fucked her. It was what she realy wanted anyway. But, I'm going to try again tomorrow morning.... maybe she'll get fed up and just let me do it?
 
huskie, show her some of the threads. If she's not interested in being able to cum as many times as YOU want her too or experience the intensity of repeated GSpot orgasms then that's up to her. I think if she lets go and lets you get her GSpot a'hummin then she'll be blown away by the sensations.
You have two choices if she has no interest in experimenting...back off and leave her in her own comfort zone or tie her up and do it anyway...depends on if you have THAT kind of relationship. Good luck. Tell us what happens.
 
Well, Mr. G, I can tell you from first hand experience that there is absolutely NOTHING orgasmic about giving birth. You seriously had me ROTFLMAO on that one... you can't be serious. LOL, just curious, have you ever been in a delivery room when a woman is giving birth? I suggest you not ask her if it was orgasmic, or you will be thankful that you are in a hospital to receive medical attention.
 
We did it!!

We did it and well, I came big, my s/o said he knew where it was but just didn't know he was to apply as much pressure and in circular motion. He had moved only back and forth, across the ribs. Well I lilke it very much, I got very wet!!!! My s/o said it made him get his rocks off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
 
RE: ""He had moved only back and forth, across the ribs."'

Across the RIBS!!!?????????

He must have VERY long fingers.

Are you typing this from ICU?

I wonder when you said you got very wet - was it blood?

How many units did you lose??

I'm glad to hear you came big.

The whole session sounds very KINKY.

Whatever....
 
thanks for the info

wow, my boyfriend has played with this spot but things got to intense and i would change positions. i felt that need to pee and got nervous. so, i never relaxed enough to finish. i'm sure he knows how to do all this. he's older and pretty experienced. he's my fourth lover and the best. i trust him enough to give this a try. now i know that sensation to have to pee is normal i'll know just to go with it and relax and let it happen. i'm gonna suggest he work on this spot some more.

thanks for everyone sharing their experiences. i'm multiorgasmic already but this sounds really fun.:D

i'll let you know how things go.
 
whew!!!

gonna try this tonight, i'll post a reply to what happens tomorrow. can't wait, my husband said he would try it, he read it and was like "oh yeah!!!!", we are always open to new things, would love to have more ideas emailed to me.:devil:
 
OH MrGGG?

You don't know about those ribs?

I thoutht you knew what you where talking about!

Our V ribs...Does that ring a bell? Not the ones around our lungs:rolleyes:

Whatever............ it worked"

No blood either...........Yes, I lost a unit, of cum!

Got any other suggestions? Would love to hear them!

Don't take offence.....Please, you helped me cum after all!!!!!!!!!!

Still Grinning!:D
 
Back
Top