Sugartitties 2.0

Sugartitties

Literotica Guru
It's been awhile since I have been active on Lit, so I thought I would come back and check things out. I have undergone a major transformation, losing 73 pounds and counting, and becoming newly single in the process. Its been a journey of self reflection that has led me to becoming healthy both physically and mentally.

While I am thrilled with how I look in clothing, I am still gun shy about being naked. Between the weight loss and getting older...I am 51 now, I am experiencing some body confidence issues.

What am I looking for? I hope to have mature and sincere conversations with both men and women who might have had a similar experience with weight loss, sex and body confidence. I also welcome anyone who might have any other types of issues with their body and let's see if we can help each other find a healthy path to feeling good about ourselves both in and out of the bedroom.

It's been awhile since I have been active on Lit, so I thought I would come back and check things out. I have undergone a major transformation, losing 73 pounds and counting, and becoming newly single in the process. Its been a journey of self reflection that has led me to becoming healthy both physically and mentally.

While I am thrilled with how I look in clothing, I am still gun shy about being naked. Between the weight loss and getting older...I am 51 now, I am experiencing some body confidence issues.

What am I looking for? I hope to have mature and sincere conversations with both men and women who might have had a similar experience with weight loss, sex and body confidence. I also welcome anyone who might have any other types of issues with their body and let's see if we can help each other find a healthy path to feeling good about ourselves both in and out of the bedroom.

I know the feeling. I seem to deal with that off and on and keep to myself alot

Well, while I do not have any experience with weight loss. I wanted to say that I do believe every person and every body has inherent beauty.
Congratulations on getting to a healthier place and 51 is not old!

I know the feeling. I seem to deal with that off and on and keep to myself alot

In what way?

Well, while I do not have any experience with weight loss. I wanted to say that I do believe every person and every body has inherent beauty.
Congratulations on getting to a healthier place and 51 is not old!

Thank you! 51 is old when you want your body to bounce back the way it was prior to babies and weight gain. Lol I do work out quite a lot, but accepting the new body is taking some time.

In what way?

Thank you! 51 is old when you want your body to bounce back the way it was prior to babies and weight gain. Lol I do work out quite a lot, but accepting the new body is taking some time.

I am sure you are beautiful
I have my own things I am self conscious about, but still love to take selfies (nude when i can).
I hope you will grow in confidence!

In what way?

I love myself and have confidence in myself. I don't deal with people like I used too. I just am afraid to deal on a more personal intimate level. My body isn't to bad but I am getting older so I don't know how to interact on a personal level well anymore.

In what way?

I don't think in this day and age 51yrs is old, you are doing the right thing body and mind wise, just give it time and you will gain confidence. I don't need to see a woman naked for her to be attractive by the way, but I may be in the small minority.
ken

Feeling good about your body has to come from within - you have already fought an amazing battle to lose weight. As you already know the strength to do that came only from within. You can find support but only internal strength and desire got you through it. Great experience but now you have a similar battle with the effects of age. That one I am fighting and it is hard physically and mentally. Have not won it yet but will keep fighting. Good luck with your battle for sure but you have a track record of winning!

welcome back to you!

Congrats on the weight loss...it's brutally difficult, so success stories are wonderful to hear!

The hardest part that I have had on my roller coaster of weight gain and loss over the years is, no matter how much weight I lost, my brain still saw me the other way. Took a lonnnnng time to accept myself as I was. And as I start that journey again, I expect the same thing to happen.

The good part is that once you find that confidence...start seeing yourself that way...it's like a light bulb goes off in your head. At least it was for me.

The naked part? That took longer, because I still felt insecure in myself at first. Took a while for my first impulse NOT to be to reach for the light switch before my clothes came off.

I don't think in this day and age 51yrs is old, you are doing the right thing body and mind wise, just give it time and you will gain confidence. I don't need to see a woman naked for her to be attractive by the way, but I may be in the small minority.
ken

Thank you. :) The confidence is coming. The weight loss is still new and I have about 15 more pounds to go to get to my goal. I love how I look in clothes, and shopping has become something I look forward to instead of dreading.

Feeling good about your body has to come from within - you have already fought an amazing battle to lose weight. As you already know the strength to do that came only from within. You can find support but only internal strength and desire got you through it. Great experience but now you have a similar battle with the effects of age. That one I am fighting and it is hard physically and mentally. Have not won it yet but will keep fighting. Good luck with your battle for sure but you have a track record of winning!

I have been a little lackadaisical with my working out these last two weeks, so I need to get my head back into the game. :)

welcome back to you!

Congrats on the weight loss...it's brutally difficult, so success stories are wonderful to hear!

The hardest part that I have had on my roller coaster of weight gain and loss over the years is, no matter how much weight I lost, my brain still saw me the other way. Took a lonnnnng time to accept myself as I was. And as I start that journey again, I expect the same thing to happen.

The good part is that once you find that confidence...start seeing yourself that way...it's like a light bulb goes off in your head. At least it was for me.

The naked part? That took longer, because I still felt insecure in myself at first. Took a while for my first impulse NOT to be to reach for the light switch before my clothes came off.

It truly is brutally difficult, not to mention a total head game with the scale. I am obsessive about weighing every day to keep myself accountable, but if the scale isn't moving fast enough, I get discouraged.

I know what you mean about still seeing your old self. I still get surprised when I see myself in the mirror! I can't believe that's me!:)

Congratulations.
I find this topic close to my heart having lost quite a few pounds.

As with all battles you need both a mental and physical break - missing some exercise targets is not a huge issue after the fight you have had. You will get motivated but don’t beat yourself up over taking a break for a brief period. The compounding issue of age does put pressure on you in different ways as your metabolism changes so that will be an additional challenge you will face - fighting that battle has been my personally toughest fight. Both mentally and physically.

It truly is brutally difficult, not to mention a total head game with the scale. I am obsessive about weighing every day to keep myself accountable, but if the scale isn't moving fast enough, I get discouraged.

I know what you mean about still seeing your old self. I still get surprised when I see myself in the mirror! I can't believe that's me!:)

while I am not one to recommend daily weight checks (for just that reason - far too easy to get caught up in a one-day change that could have a perfectly good physiological reason rather than focusing on the trend, which can derail your self-esteem if you let it...) you need to do whatever works for you. :)

I'm really happy for you! It's a life-changing experience, and one you appear to have embraced.

As with all battles you need both a mental and physical break - missing some exercise targets is not a huge issue after the fight you have had. You will get motivated but don’t beat yourself up over taking a break for a brief period. The compounding issue of age does put pressure on you in different ways as your metabolism changes so that will be an additional challenge you will face - fighting that battle has been my personally toughest fight. Both mentally and physically.

I will be back at the gym tomorrow. I really like the toned feeling of my muscles and how they look in clothes. I had 3 main goals with the weight loss and one of them was to get fit, which I have.

while I am not one to recommend daily weight checks (for just that reason - far too easy to get caught up in a one-day change that could have a perfectly good physiological reason rather than focusing on the trend, which can derail your self-esteem if you let it...) you need to do whatever works for you. :)

I'm really happy for you! It's a life-changing experience, and one you appear to have embraced.

If I don't weigh every day, I feel like I can go one more day, then another, and then bad things happen. It keeps me honest with myself and it helps me to make better food choices throughout the day.

PM sent. I understand the challenges of weight loss and body image. Let's talk further!

Received and responded, thank you.

If I don't weigh every day, I feel like I can go one more day, then another, and then bad things happen. It keeps me honest with myself and it helps me to make better food choices throughout the day.

the main thing is that it works for you. And it obviously is working! Which is awesome! :D

Congratulations on your weight loss journey so far. That is an easy ncredible accomplishment. A friend of mine shared a quote with me the other day that Made me think. It went something like this “You can put a filter on what’s outside. It’s not as easy to put a filter on what’s inside.” As I get older, I find what’s on the inside just as sexy as what is on the outside.

Excellent job!
I'm trying to shed 30 that I put back on after losing 40 a few years ago - runing, weights, bicycling, watching calorie intake.
It's tough, especially during busy stretches at work. And I'm always looking in the full-length mirror with one eye closed.
But we can do it! Carry on!

I understand completely. I'm 47 and lost over 60 lbs, in the last few months. While I do look better with clothes, I am still self conscious of being naked. I seem to have more energy and stamina, but the mental part of losing weight is what I find challenging and harder to beat.

Yes indeed. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I need to get back into shape myself. Not really a weight issue, I just need to get into better shape and get some strength back.

I've seriously slacked this week and I can already feel the difference in my muscle tone. It's back to the gym tonight for a kick ass kettle-bell/cardio class.

Congratulations on your weight loss journey so far. That is an easy ncredible accomplishment. A friend of mine shared a quote with me the other day that Made me think. It went something like this “You can put a filter on what’s outside. It’s not as easy to put a filter on what’s inside.” As I get older, I find what’s on the inside just as sexy as what is on the outside.

That quote really hits the nail on the head. I actually make myself a lot of before and after pics to remind myself of how far I have truly come.

Excellent job!
I'm trying to shed 30 that I put back on after losing 40 a few years ago - runing, weights, bicycling, watching calorie intake.
It's tough, especially during busy stretches at work. And I'm always looking in the full-length mirror with one eye closed.
But we can do it! Carry on!

I never allowed myself to look into a full length mirror. Not for years and years. Now when I catch a glimpse I can't believe it's truly me!

I understand completely. I'm 47 and lost over 60 lbs, in the last few months. While I do look better with clothes, I am still self conscious of being naked. I seem to have more energy and stamina, but the mental part of losing weight is what I find challenging and harder to beat.

I can't get over what a mind fuck weight loss can be. I wish I wasn't so scale obsessed! I also have to remember the closer I get to my goal weight, the slower it comes off. Nothing about this is easy.:rolleyes: (rolling my eyes at myself)

Hey Sexy! Hope you have a good day today!!!

It started off a little shaky but it got better as the day went on.

I don't mind some sugar on titties...:)

I don't do sugar anymore. Maybe I need to change my name to splenda titties!

Back