Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #5801
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 20,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMNaughtywife View Post
Earbuds and music. Always.

Has anyone ever brushed/combed your hair as foreplay?
yes.. what a great question.. it put a smile on my face

Name a simple gesture that reminds you of a previous lover
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM   #5802
SMNaughtywife
* his minx *
 
SMNaughtywife's Avatar
 
SMNaughtywife is online now
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Circumventing the norm
Posts: 6,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
yes.. what a great question.. it put a smile on my face

Name a simple gesture that reminds you of a previous lover
Pulling back the bedding right before bed.

Does a previous lover make your mind wander for more than 30 seconds?
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM   #5803
jeff_is_smiling
Flirtin' an' stalkin'
 
jeff_is_smiling's Avatar
 
jeff_is_smiling is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: In a constant state of arousal
Posts: 58,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMNaughtywife View Post
Pulling back the bedding right before bed.

Does a previous lover make your mind wander for more than 30 seconds?
No....at least not now. In the past....sure....more than one...

Do you have an unofficial little black book (even if it's in your mind only) of past lovers you remember fondly?
__________________
A master of fucktackling......

If you're not screaming, I'm not doing as well as I should be....

"Think like a man of action - act like a man who thinks"

Learning To Read A Woman's Body
A Second Lesson

My Blow Job Questionnaire answers
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM   #5804
Cymru6969
Literotica Guru
 
Cymru6969's Avatar
 
Cymru6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 19,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_is_smiling View Post
No....at least not now. In the past....sure....more than one...

Do you have an unofficial little black book (even if it's in your mind only) of past lovers you remember fondly?
I would be a little concerned if someone didnít! My mind palace is a fine repository of such information.

This has been a very active thread this evening.

Why are you all feeling so inquisitive?
__________________
☀️ 🌙 🌎 ✨⚡️☄️🌓
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM   #5805
Invisable247
Really Experienced
 
Invisable247's Avatar
 
Invisable247 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymru6969 View Post
I would be a little concerned if someone didnít! My mind palace is a fine repository of such information.

This has been a very active thread this evening.

Why are you all feeling so inquisitive?
Because we like the dirt.... 😂 kidding. Itís nice to see people be honest about sex and lovers here.

Is your current partner your best lover?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 12:26 AM   #5806
FortybutNice
Literotica Guru
 
FortybutNice's Avatar
 
FortybutNice is offline
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 3,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisable247 View Post
Because we like the dirt.... 😂 kidding. Itís nice to see people be honest about sex and lovers here.

Is your current partner your best lover?
Absolutely. Iíve never had a lover this good and donít plan to move on ever.

Whatís the most important thing to you in a lover?
__________________
I pop in and out. Please donít be upset if I post in a thread and then disappear. Real life happens.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 01:06 AM   #5807
HBergeron
Literotica Guru
 
HBergeron's Avatar
 
HBergeron is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 5,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortybutNice View Post
Absolutely. Iíve never had a lover this good and donít plan to move on ever.

Whatís the most important thing to you in a lover?
Adventurousness.

How far out of your sexual 'comfort zone' will you go with a very special partner?
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 01:11 AM   #5808
Jada59
Literotica Guru
 
Jada59's Avatar
 
Jada59 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 7,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBergeron View Post
Adventurousness.

How far out of your sexual 'comfort zone' will you go with a very special partner?
How can I put it? More than a little.

Do you have any special rituals that you do each day?
__________________
My works:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

If it's pics or vids that you're looking for, keep on looking!

But do stop by my Online Jack and Jill Party!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1484417
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 11:36 AM   #5809
Corbal
Cereal Killer
 
Corbal's Avatar
 
Corbal is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern USA
Posts: 25,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada59 View Post
How can I put it? More than a little.

Do you have any special rituals that you do each day?
Only one that I can think of...lacrosse ball massage into my shoulders, back and neck.

Have you ever tried a DIY hack that failed miserably, and if so, what was it?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 06:35 PM   #5810
tiny_tits
itty bitty
 
tiny_tits's Avatar
 
tiny_tits is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbal View Post
Only one that I can think of...lacrosse ball massage into my shoulders, back and neck.

Have you ever tried a DIY hack that failed miserably, and if so, what was it?
Cutting my own hair.

Most embarrassing sexual experience?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 06:41 PM   #5811
LizVegas79
Naughty Advice Doctor
 
LizVegas79's Avatar
 
LizVegas79 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Sin City
Posts: 21,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny_tits View Post
Cutting my own hair.

Most embarrassing sexual experience?
Getting pushed out of a hotel room holding my clothes right after eight guys splooged all over me. Getting dressed in the hall wasn't the worst part. Going down the elevator and having it stop like four or five times so more people could get on was. Followed by having to walk thru the casino to find a bathroom and try to clean up a little!

So not cool.


Have you ever been "caught" outdoors?
__________________
(((Since I can't add these deets to my profile and I'm tired of answering the same question over and over again:
38, happily married bi mom, 5'11", 34B, half Mexican and Portuguese, half none of your business, hubby knows I'm bi but not about Lit).))

MY NEWEST THREAD(S)
Sexy Dreams - Had Any Lately? / (Finally) The Latina Thread!!!

MY FAVORITE THREADS
ASK DOCTOR LIZ - deleted - and then re-instated / Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More / (This) Is On My Bucket List
Confess Your Embarrassing Boner Stories To Me! / Pervy Things My Husband Does To/For Me - STILL deleted! ) / Pervy Husband II
Post Challenge - What's the Story Leading Up To The Pic? / Shoe Porn / TEMPLE OF THE GODDESS
WHAT'S HE OR SHE SAYING? / Where Are All The Breast Loving Women? / The Zinc Experiment
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 06:50 PM   #5812
Redanja
Experienced
 
Redanja is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: East coast USA
Posts: 83
Of course, I have not been caught "outside".

Are you carefully clever with your punctuation?
__________________
A mind is like a parachute. It does not work if it is not open.
Frank Zappa
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 07:20 PM   #5813
Gamine67
Literotica Guru
 
Gamine67's Avatar
 
Gamine67 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Behind the place you find.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redanja View Post
Of course, I have not been caught "outside".

Are you carefully clever with your punctuation?
Not really when I use Lit Iím usually in a hurry so I canít be troubled to stop and insert punctuation in flight so I just stick them at the end,;ĒĒ,,;.

Do capitalization rules keep you from expressing you inner thoughts?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.