Anyone interested in writing a detailed Anal Story

Lemme give this thread some serious thought...

243938_mn66com.gif


...well hot damn, I think I have the answer!

The AH's very own HeyAll has already written exactly what the OP is asking for:

http://www.literotica.com/s/jessicas-anal-curiosity

(does that ring any bells, cutegirl????????????)

What's wrong cutegirl...afraid to answer that question?

???????????????????????????????????????????????
 
http://www.literotica.com/s/jessicas-anal-curiosity

This was written for me and posted on Lit.

We agreed on details of the story and that I would suggest any improvements to the story.
But I was not given a choice to give any input into the details of the story when it was finished and posted.

So it wasn't written with the way I asked it to be written, which we both agreed upon before it was started.
So basically it wasn't written for me if it didn't have what we discussed in it.
 
I think this has become a "so what?" No one owes you a story, and if you don't like how someone else writes up data you give them for a story, jolly well write it the way you want it yourself.
 
Just a clue since you seem to be unable to see the ones everyone has been dropping on every post you make for the past year...

...You have a well established and proven reputation that says you are an abuser of authors of the worst kind and have long ago worn out any welcome from the people of this forum. If you want to participate here in some other manner, fine; but your constantly showing up here every month (or three or six), bumping your thread, and acting like some wounded little girl with a simple request is beyond an acceptable level of bullshit.

In simple terms: Unless you want to pay someone here (and pay very well at that!) to put up with your demands and accompanying abuse for a custom-made story where you control every aspect of it and potentially affect an author's reputation on Lit - GET LOST! :caning:
 
Prolapse....

Is that the dreaded pink sock? Ugh. Imagine that happening on a porn set(and I have to believe it has at some point.)

I looked this up. I owe you something terrible, LC. Just...it's coming, okay? Wow.

The human body really is amazing. Horrifying and disgusting, but downright amazing.
 
Back
Top