Paramedic, new here =)

Hiiiiii! How are you hun? Hows Texas treating you? Whats new in your lovely life? Fill me in, I demand to know all!

Life is good, Texas is good! Moving south in march to San Antonio.. hardest part of that will be giving up the man I've been dating up here..

Hi long lost friends and new ones all the same!

Update: Moved from Baton Rouge, LA to New Orleans (I always said I lived in New Orleans though because most people don't know where Baton Rouge is really)

I survived the holidays, though honestly I could have used a lot more company than I had (zero).

I am finally doing better physically and with my health (can ask in a PM if curious the things I have been battling for a while now).

I miss everyone and all my old friends I rarely or never at all talk to anymore!

AND I would love to make new cool friends. So hello to all!!

-TCW / Jeff

PS Hi! =P

It's always great to see you!! So glad you're better, WB!!! :kiss::heart:

Hiiiii love! How are you my dear friend? How was the holidays? Best ever I can only hope! Talk soon ya?:heart::rose::kiss:

Hi sweet friend! You have been missed. I am glad you are doing well. Or better. ;) the holidays were good. Glad they are over. I look forward to catching up. :kiss:

Life is good, Texas is good! Moving south in march to San Antonio.. hardest part of that will be giving up the man I've been dating up here..

Aww I am sad to hear that you have to give up the man! Boooo!! I know the last time we talked you were really happy and having a lot of fun with him (if its the same man from months back). I also moved myself so I can relate in some ways, though haven't dated in like 2.5 years now so can't say I know the feels of giving someone up!

Chin up hun, chin up <3

It's always great to see you!! So glad you're better, WB!!! :kiss::heart:

Taliiiii <3 How are you love?! Missed our talks and such, hope you've never ever been better!

Hi sweet friend! You have been missed. I am glad you are doing well. Or better. ;) the holidays were good. Glad they are over. I look forward to catching up. :kiss:

Hi gorgeous lady and my sweet friend <3! You have been missed as well. I look forward more than you to catching up safe to say! It's been far too long! I hope your house is a little less filled and chaotic than the last we spoke! So many thing to update you on! Write me when you're around will ya? ;) XOXOXO

Yes, I am aware this is not up to my previously posted pictures quality, but mostly because I am living in a new shotgun apartment and I am still trying to figure out the best place to even take selfies! Maybe I will try the bathroom shortly and see if those are a little better. The tons of natural light in here make for a great living experience and terrible photos!

Apologies to those that follow my thread, I will make it up shortly with a better-ish picture or three <3!

Happy Monday all my friends around the world <3!

t3tRf6J.jpg

-tcw

Okay, maybe these are a little better than the couple I posted 30 minutes ago. At least the lighting and quality is far better.

Webcams in HD make life so much easier at times, dont you think? ;)

Happy Monday~! Tight white stretchy boxer briefs for-the-win, as the kids say these days ;)

Cheers loves!

XOXOXO

O3CYJ8w.jpg

0QSeSwB.jpg

Hi gorgeous lady and my sweet friend <3! You have been missed as well. I look forward more than you to catching up safe to say! It's been far too long! I hope your house is a little less filled and chaotic than the last we spoke! So many thing to update you on! Write me when you're around will ya? ;) XOXOXO
I still have yahoo and kik if you ever get on there. Yahoo isn't on my phone anymore though, so I don't load that one as often. :heart: My house will always be chaotic ;)
Yes, I am aware this is not up to my previously posted pictures quality, but mostly because I am living in a new shotgun apartment and I am still trying to figure out the best place to even take selfies! Maybe I will try the bathroom shortly and see if those are a little better. The tons of natural light in here make for a great living experience and terrible photos!

Apologies to those that follow my thread, I will make it up shortly with a better-ish picture or three <3!

Happy Monday all my friends around the world <3!

-tcw
:kiss: So nice to see you again.
Okay, maybe these are a little better than the couple I posted 30 minutes ago. At least the lighting and quality is far better.

Happy Monday~! Tight white stretchy boxer briefs for-the-win, as the kids say these days ;)

Cheers loves!

XOXOXO

:eek: I never thought I'd see you in white underwear!!!

Holy shit.....^^^^^

Those are smoking hot.

Heh thanks! I was far happier with how the second pictures I took in the white bottoms came out than the previous ones from earlier.

Great to see you, beautiful and kind hearted as ever SB. XOXOXO from New Orleans <3

I still have yahoo and kik if you ever get on there. Yahoo isn't on my phone anymore though, so I don't load that one as often. :heart: My house will always be chaotic ;)

Ahh Ill try you on one or the other shortly, I forget about kik even though its always running in the back ground on my computer that I basically live on right now. Haha I know what you mean, even if its just me and one other at my place, still feels chaotic most of the time. Maybe not so much since we have actually had a couple cold weeks here, but usually yes.

:kiss: So nice to see you again.

I believe its nicer to see you though!

:eek: I never thought I'd see you in white underwear!!!

Yeah wasnt really sure how I feel about white boxers. Though if Im being honest, and I always am.... they are actually just short tight white spandex shorts that I confiscated and use as boxers. Mostly because they are snug in the right places and feel incredibly soft!

Maybe a couple more snaps in the white ones then?

Cheers loves!

XOXOXO

YUMMM... Quality, lighting, HAND
Thank you.
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Aww I am sad to hear that you have to give up the man! Boooo!! I know the last time we talked you were really happy and having a lot of fun with him (if its the same man from months back). I also moved myself so I can relate in some ways, though haven't dated in like 2.5 years now so can't say I know the feels of giving someone up!

Chin up hun, chin up <3

Different man, a so much better man but rent went up out of my comfort zone here and family wants me closer to family. Work gave me permission to relocate if I stay in Texas so down to SA where I'll be closer to my nephew and his little family. The man shares his home with his daughter and granddaughter. Just not good fit for my lifestyle.. ;)

News pictures are hot my friend!!

Yeah wasnt really sure how I feel about white boxers. Though if Im being honest, and I always am.... they are actually just short tight white spandex shorts that I confiscated and use as boxers. Mostly because they are snug in the right places and feel incredibly soft!

Maybe a couple more snaps in the white ones then?

Well, you are still the reason my husband now has colorful underwear. ;)
But yes, snug and soft are good qualities. :)

YUMMM... Quality, lighting, HAND
Thank you.
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

That's like the 4th time in 24 hours I've had someone mention how sexy hands and veins are. Is this a new theme or am I just now finding out about this new trend? Thank you for the wonderful compliments <3

Different man, a so much better man but rent went up out of my comfort zone here and family wants me closer to family. Work gave me permission to relocate if I stay in Texas so down to SA where I'll be closer to my nephew and his little family. The man shares his home with his daughter and granddaughter. Just not good fit for my lifestyle.. ;)

News pictures are hot my friend!!

Oh damn hun! Well that is sad to hear, you seem really happy from the little I do know about it all. I hope that the move goes smoothly and you're able to settle in quick. Thank you for the compliment, I'd be lying if I said I didn't need some. XoXo talk soon yeah?

Well, you are still the reason my husband now has colorful underwear. ;)
But yes, snug and soft are good qualities. :)

Hahaha oh Jeez C, is he aware of the reason he now has a more colorful undergarment? I remember you telling me that a while ago. Can't believe I still have that effect though! Snug and soft are also the qualities I look for in woman. Just saying. #singleforever ;)

Yum. Loving your tattoos and your lean body Tencarwreck. :kiss:

Welcome Ntyhousewife and thank you for the lovely compliments. I want lots more tattoos hopefully soon and I don't know about the lean part... I've put on more weight than I should of in the last month! Starting to get all out of shape. Might head to exercise soon actually. Thank you again and have a great beautiful sexy day <3!

Hahaha oh Jeez C, is he aware of the reason he now has a more colorful undergarment? I remember you telling me that a while ago. Can't believe I still have that effect though! Snug and soft are also the qualities I look for in woman. Just saying. #singleforever ;)

haha, of course. It's not like I ever lacked pictures to show him. ;)

I am glad you are getting such a warm welcome back.! I look forward to seeing your presence around again. :kiss:

Back