The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

*grabs his tongue again* tsk Tsk... Scut... what are we to do about this damn tongue of yours? You seem hellbent on sticking it out a lot. Especially at me. *arches a brow* Hmmm... *glances around to make sure Daddy isn't about*

Maybe I should go get a couple of chopsticks and zip ties...

*grins just a little* And how do you think he'll feel about you doing that to his man crush?

:eek:

*grabs his tongue again* tsk Tsk... Scut... what are we to do about this damn tongue of yours? You seem hellbent on sticking it out a lot. Especially at me. *arches a brow* Hmmm... *glances around to make sure Daddy isn't about*

Maybe I should go get a couple of chopsticks and zip ties...

Do it!

*stops*

Did I say that out loud?

Hrmmm...

*grins just a little* And how do you think he'll feel about you doing that to his man crush?

Probably that you deserved it ... OR... maybe admire my handiwork.

Do it!

*stops*

Did I say that out loud?

Hrmmm...

*laughs* Wicked, you're looking for trouble.

LT: Sweet Jesus, that took forever. But.. post is done.

Awww, now see what happens when you pull up your big boy boxers? :D

*slaps a gold star between your eyes*

I'm proud of you, Scut. Well done.

*snicker*

ETA: Crap! *glances at the time* I better go fix myself something to eat. If I pass out at the keyboard... I'm gonna be in trouble.

Probably that you deserved it ... OR... maybe admire my handiwork.
Probably and maybe? Seems like quite a chance to take on a probability. ;)

*laughs* Wicked, you're looking for trouble.

Awww, now see what happens when you pull up your big boy boxers? :D

*slaps a gold star between your eyes*

I'm proud of you, Scut. Well done.

*snicker*
Heh. You and those gold stars.

But, I'll have to wait until she reads it and see if it's anything decent before I'll take a well done. ;)

....and you know, speaking of posts... *snickers*

:p

I need to be able to channel Calypso. That just hasn't been happening for me all week. Besides... don't even, Mr. He-Who-Is-Behind-On-His-Own-Postings.

Haha.. you know I'm just teasing. ;)

I don't actually do that bug-people-about-posting thing. Lord knows I'm slow enough when I'm on my game, much less when I'm not.

*spectral hands provide three things: chopsticks, zip ties, and sound slaps on both Cait and Wicked's asses. Soft words filter through the shadows*

Go get 'im!

*she glared at the ether but then looked at the implements now in her hands with a wicked grin. Such a handy specter to have around. Sometimes.*

I owe you for that smack, Fr33k. I just don't know how yet. *mumbles softly* I'll think of something.

*she glared at the ether but then looked at the implements now in her hands with a wicked grin. Such a handy specter to have around. Sometimes.*

I owe you for that smack, Fr33k. I just don't know how yet. *mumbles softly* I'll think of something.

*raises hand*

I volunteer.

To assist.

Lets be perfectly clear. I volunteer to assist.

*reads the happenings and giggles.*

LT: I need to find the motivation to work and quell this annoyed disappointment which is mildly childish, but somewhat valid. I will need to decide on a plan of action.

*raises hand*

I volunteer.

To assist.

Lets be perfectly clear. I volunteer to assist.

You know, don't you... that volunteer and assist don't mean jack shit? You're an accomplice, pure and simple (okay let me be clear, those last two words do not describe wicked or myself in any way, shape or form).

*snickers* Let it never be said that I don't have self-control. ;)

*whips out a notebook. Flips a few pages. Checks off a couple things. Makes a few scribbles. Snaps the book closed and returns it from whence she had extracted it from with a firm nod. Returns to her post writing for Fr33k*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back