The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, reminds me of this.
oh%20superman.jpg

Good one, Jimmy. Yeah, they weren't really thinking when they drew that cover, were they?

Hahaha...they didn't have warped minds either. At least Supe don't have his tights down...yet. :D

Well I hope for a little fan base of my own, I hope that's not too selfish to state.

We all aspire to that end, Jim. When you get one, lemme know what it's like, willya? :rolleyes:

I'm sure she'll do fine. Medicine rawks nowdays and kids heal quick. ;)

I'm hangin' in there...DW's mean as ever (kidding). Just movin' slow and easy in this damn heat.

I hope so. I just hate the idea of her going under the knife. But thankfully, she's young enough that she probably won't remember it.

I feel ya about the heat. It's been hitting 100 every day for over a week now.

I blame Al Gore. ;p

I hope so. I just hate the idea of her going under the knife. But thankfully, she's young enough that she probably won't remember it.

I blame Al Gore. ;p

I had ear surgery when I was about 4, I don't remember much of it, all I remember is being pushed into the operating room with my dad by my side.
Hm, one of the only good memories I have of him.

Oh boy, i just was asked a question that summed up what is wrong with most modern young women.
"How do I trap a guy into staying with me?"

I blame Al Gore. :p

I sympathize with you. My daughter was operated on when she was 5 to correct a birth defect. She remembers nothing.

It's that hot air Al's been pumping out...plus that miasma emanating from Congress. :D

Oh boy, i just was asked a question that summed up what is wrong with most modern young women.

Answer: You don't. Unless Hell is your idea of a good relationship.

Don't worry I straightened her out and told her she was going about it the wrong way in a calm manner.

I'm surprised anyone would even consider that as a strategy to keep a boyfriend. As you say...it's a new generation. :rolleyes:

You must be the archetypal nice guy. Handy around the house, love kids, helpful to your neighbors. That is a recipe for failure in today's world. To get the girl you have to be a unwashed, biker cad with the morals of Norway rat. For some reason, that's what young women seem to like. I don't understand . . .

Hope you all are ready for one of my multi-posts. :D

Wow, I can only dream of having someone like my works that much.
Not that I'd write to try for that kind of success.

It's a dream I've had since I could read.

And now for something totally tasteless . . . .

I know. I have a warped sense of humor.

Just sick.

Molly do have a way with the words and she has a large and growing fan base. Justifiably so. :D

Aw, thanks, baby. Careful. I might fall in love with you. ;)

Haha, reminds me of this.
oh%20superman.jpg

Tsk. :rolleyes:

Well I hope for a little fan base of my own, I hope that's not too selfish to state.

Not at all. Live the dream.

Mine's had two surgeries. Her first was at 8 months. The second when she was three. She was up and going long before any adult would have been. Your baby will be fine and not really care once it's over.

You need to find a better class of women. Tell her to mix one part holy wort with three eyes of newt, crush in a glass bowl and add three drops of his blood. He'll never leave her. Snerk.

But of course!

You'll have to get in line behind Slyc, then.

I'm really enjoying having all you guys to myself. :devil:

You must be the archetypal nice guy. Handy around the house, love kids, helpful to your neighbors. That is a recipe for failure in today's world. To get the girl you have to be a unwashed, biker cad with the morals of Norway rat. For some reason, that's what young women seem to like. I don't understand . . .

They eventually grow out of it. Too bad it'll be after 15 years of marriage to the wrong guy. :rolleyes:

I have a mistress, her name is Chelsea, I see her on weekends early in the morning on TV, she lives in London and is loved by millions.
As long as I have her, the young women of today and their fickle nature won't matter.

I have a mistress, her name is Chelsea, I see her on weekends early in the morning on TV, she lives in London and is loved by millions.
As long as I have her, the young women of today and their fickle nature won't matter.

That sounds rather lonely.

Only 48 more posts to go.

I did leave for a while... family issues... siblings going through Mom's stuff now and fighting over things :(

It's bound to happen. I remember that after my grandmother passed. It was sad. Gramps put a halt to it and put everything on the auction block. Now the antique dealers got it all and the kids did without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back