Threw the Lens with Ride.

Female World Champion and Redbull sponsored Gisela Pulido
Kh58Bmrl.jpg

Great photos!!! I miss shooting!! Sold my rig years ago to make ends meet. Use a Canon Sure Shot now but it isn’t the same at all!!

You have a great eye my friend! Can’t wait to see more!!!

Great photos!!! I miss shooting!! Sold my rig years ago to make ends meet. Use a Canon Sure Shot now but it isn’t the same at all!!

You have a great eye my friend! Can’t wait to see more!!!

Well thank you... got any pics of your work and what kind of pics did you take?

Well thank you... got any pics of your work and what kind of pics did you take?

I have some of my stuff boxed and few hanging in the house. Took action of bmx riders, race cars like you, stills, portraits, barns and tractors kind of stuff too!

Click on the link below in my sit box on the artwork. I have a couple grab shots in there! Should scan and put some of my stuff up online but not sure of the response it’d get!

I have some of my stuff boxed and few hanging in the house. Took action of bmx riders, race cars like you, stills, portraits, barns and tractors kind of stuff too!

Click on the link below in my sit box on the artwork. I have a couple grab shots in there! Should scan and put some of my stuff up online but not sure of the response it’d get!

I'd love to see the BMX I use to ride. Any famous Riders?

I'd love to see the BMX I use to ride. Any famous Riders?

Ahh maybe a couple! Mostly local riders! I used to ride and race until the pro double at Rockford BMX took me out! Nine feet in the air head first, blacked out six times and messed up today from it! That was 14 years ago!! If anyone pro it may be Robinson, Todd Lyons,
I worked the Grands and knew a few riders from there! Kim Hiyashi, and a few others! My wife knew Tim “Fuzzy” Hall and Jeremy McGrath from the bmx years! She used to work in the industry and met a lot and hung out with a lot of the riders!!

She knew Gabe Neuhaus as a bmx rider in A Pro, he had to be careful racing as he was on special teams for the Falcons at that point, later went to play for the Calgary Blue Flames arena ball! After that we lost touch and not sure what he’s doing now..

Ahh maybe a couple! Mostly local riders! I used to ride and race until the pro double at Rockford BMX took me out! Nine feet in the air head first, blacked out six times and messed up today from it! That was 14 years ago!! If anyone pro it may be Robinson, Todd Lyons,
I worked the Grands and knew a few riders from there! Kim Hiyashi, and a few others! My wife knew Tim “Fuzzy” Hall and Jeremy McGrath from the bmx years! She used to work in the industry and met a lot and hung out with a lot of the riders!!

Rockford Illinois?

Back