Do women like the feel of Cum?

Absolutely. Love feeling it on me, inside me. Feels like I've been marked and I belong to someone. When it starts coming out of my cunt and slipping down towards my asshole, t feels a little gross though. LOL.

Well said, great way to describe it. You last statement is very honest too. Nice!

ES

I love the feeling of being filled with cum, nothing nicer! But I do also like to be covered in it too.

The feeling of a mans cum landing on my face, tits, ass, anywhere is exciting to me. I love feeling my husbands cock pulsing as he cums inside me as well

The last time I got it on or in my wife, she was physically sick.

The time after that, she pushed me off as I was about to cum and left the room.

So, I guess not.

Sorry to hear that, I have a similar reaction to be honest, which I am trying to conquer. For me, I struggle with it because of early sexual abuse so be kind to your wife, some of us just need a little more patience, xx

Out of curiosity, which bit of the UK are you in because if it turns out you’re my other half, it’ll be a bit fucking weird :D

Although I’m guessing you’re not him, I wasn’t physically sick when he came in my mouth last time, I just retched a bit - sexy image for you there...:rolleyes:

I’ve just realised that was a fairly old post I answered - opps!

Sorry to hear that, I have a similar reaction to be honest, which I am trying to conquer. For me, I struggle with it because of early sexual abuse so be kind to your wife, some of us just need a little more patience, xx

Out of curiosity, which bit of the UK are you in because if it turns out you’re my other half, it’ll be a bit fucking weird :D

Although I’m guessing you’re not him, I wasn’t physically sick when he came in my mouth last time, I just retched a bit - sexy image for you there...:rolleyes:

No abuse, she'd just weird about textures. Food on plates, dirty nappies, cum, olive oil, etc. Makes her wretch.

I'm not your other half.... Unless that profile picture is airbrushed beyond belief 😂

Mmm one of my favorites is when he shoots his cum deep in my ass and it slowly leaks out of me! I fucking love the way he cums in my mouth or all over my face ajd body after he fucks my mouth and throat! :devil::kiss:

Love it in me more than on me. When it is body temperature hot and fresh the thick texture is lovely. When it cools and starts to break down it is less fun.

Back