Quote of the Day!

yeishia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 5, 2009
Posts
17,061
Quote of the Day!

Each Day I will post my favorite quote; please feel free to post yours too:rose:


Please include your source. :)

Today’s Quote!


~ A slave submits primarily to her own nature… That she requires a material, extrovert focus for her submission, i.e. the dominant, does not alter the fact that on the spiritual level her submission is essentially introverted. One could say that through the dominant she submits to herself by proxy… Each makes the other possible, tied together as they are in symbiotic interdependence. ~
J. Mikael Togneri
 
Last edited:
"Hail, Worm of Morgoth! Well met again! Die now and the darkness have you! Thus is Turin son of Hurin avenged."

Turin to Glaurung as he slain the evil Dragon!
 
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."

~ D.H Lawrence
 
.


Today’s Quote!




~ I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don't mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don't mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling all that I am capable of doing but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.~
Anais Nin



 
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery; none but ourselves can free our minds.
-Bob Marley
 
I feel the magic in your caress
I feel magic when I touch your dress
Silk and satin, leather and lace
Black panties with an angel's face

I see magic in your eyes
I hear the magic in your sighs
Just when I think I'm gonna get away
I hear those words that you always say


~ The Steve Miller Band (Abracadabra)
 
In the spirit of Christmas.....


Today's Quote


~ Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You ~ Matthew 7:12


~ Do as you would be done by ~ Charles Kingsley
 
Very much into music generally, most of my quotes will be lyrics but I know you've all heard this one... For my wolven playmate!!

On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Will he offer me his mouth?
Yes!
Will he offer me his teeth?
Yes!
Will he offer me his jaws?
Yes!
Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes!
Again, will he offer me his hunger?
Yes!
And will he starve without me?
Yes!
And does he love me?
Yes!
Yes!
On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Yes!
I bet you say that to all the boys...


~ Meatloaf - You took the words right out of my mouth~
 
Last edited:
Monique feel free to put long musical quotes/lyrics in the poetry thread, that is where I put mind together with a link to the music.

But I am happy wherever they go:):rose:
 
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X
 
"Hail, Worm of Morgoth! Well met again! Die now and the darkness have you! Thus is Turin son of Hurin avenged."

Turin to Glaurung as he slain the evil Dragon!

'Sit now there; and look upon the lands where evil and despair shall come upon those whom thou lovest. Thou hast dared to mock me, and to question the power of Melkor, Master of the fates of Arda. Therefore with my eyes thou shalt see, and with my ears thou shalt hear; and never shalt thou move from this place until all is fulfilled unto its bitter end.'

Melkor to Hurin

:rose:
 
The distinction between erotic and kinky: "It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken." (Terry Pratchett).
 
In the spirit of Christmas.....


Today's Quote


~ Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You ~ Matthew 7:12

A slight variant on the above, as tolf to me by a friend many years ago

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you... Only do it better!
 
Last edited:
Kind of in keeping with the nature of the site...

Love is friendship set on fire. ~ French Proverb
 
~Hope this one will make you laugh!~

"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand!"
 
Merry Cristmas Everyone


Quote of the day


'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
~ Adrian Cogan ~
 
quite possibly the best question never used in sex....

"Is that...a coconut?"
 
Merry Christmas!!

"Sex without love is a meaningless experience but as meaningless experiences go, it's pretty damn good!"

~Andy Warhol~
 
'Sit now there; and look upon the lands where evil and despair shall come upon those whom thou lovest. Thou hast dared to mock me, and to question the power of Melkor, Master of the fates of Arda. Therefore with my eyes thou shalt see, and with my ears thou shalt hear; and never shalt thou move from this place until all is fulfilled unto its bitter end.'

Melkor to Hurin

:rose:

Beleg the Archer was great and far-sighted in mind as well as eye, and at need he was valiant in battle, relying not only upon the swift arrows of his long bow, but also upon his great sword Angachel.
 
Beleg the Archer was great and far-sighted in mind as well as eye, and at need he was valiant in battle, relying not only upon the swift arrows of his long bow, but also upon his great sword Angachel.

Then Turin in great anger took up a drinking-vessel, and cast it at Saeros; and he was grievously hurt.
 


Today's Quote



~ What if a demon were to creep after you one night, in your loneliest loneliness, and say, 'This life which you live must be lived by you once again and innumerable times more; and every pain and joy and thought and sigh must come again to you, all in the same sequence. The eternal hourglass will again and again be turned and you with it, dust of the dust!' Would you throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse that demon? Or would you answer, 'Never have I heard anything more divine'? ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
 
giggles "I have one to live by for you Yeishia"

Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy

Lt%20Only%20A11391C-lg.jpg
 
Back
Top