Audaciously AJ

Pic 6/20

This was never a favorite pic until the responses I received from it... Like any woman I have body issues but I am appreciative of those here that make me feel comfortable in my skin.

attachment.php

I don't know what you mean you have an amazing body so perfect and sexy

Pic 6/20

This was never a favorite pic until the responses I received from it... Like any woman I have body issues but I am appreciative of those here that make me feel comfortable in my skin.

attachment.php

A favorite of mine shows off all your delicious curves;):devil::kiss:

Pic 6/20

AJ....you don't have body issues at all! We have a media image driven vision of what women are supposed to look like....which is totally false and most of the time airbrushed or photo shopped into conformity of that image.

The truth is...women come in all shapes and sizes and any of them have the power to be sexy. You and you alone have that power. Wear it well and see just how many appreciate how unafraid you are to share your body and by all of these comments...it is very apparent just how sexy you are...xxooxx

I don't. Have you met women that named theirs? Does your cock have a name?

An informal survey indicates that about 50% of women have a name for theirs. I have heard some very interesting names.

Yes, my cock has a name. He is Charlie. And yes, there is a story behind that. ;)

Pic 6/20

attachment.php

AJ, some women have issues, while others have subscriptions! My wife being one of them.

No one feels comfortable in their skin, especially us men. Why do you think we're always trying to get into women's? :devil::devil:

mmmm is this like "AJ's greatest hits"? If you're taking requests, I've got a long list of things I'd like to see, all featuring you!

Pic 6/20

This is without a doubt one of the sexiest pics I've ever seen on this site!
It's a simple shot of a very sexy relaxed woman. I like it a lot!:)

Well I found your new thread, with no direction I might add!

I like the favorite pics idea, good call. I especially like to read why they are your favorites. A little introspection of your mind and exploration of you body: two of my favorite things!

I have to say, I've yet to find one of your top faves that I don't like. Very nice selection thus far. And now I can subscribe again.

Pic 6/20

attachment.php

maybe it's just the science guy in me talking, but this photo is terrific due to the symmetry... and, the curvy deliciousness... but mostly the symmetry... I'm sure people with actual photography skills can describe it better, but the vertical lines, curves, light-to-dark transition... it's just a great photograph...

also, I may not make it to 20... I will probably surrender around #11... :D

Hooray for a new AJ thread! Much love and hugs to you, super sexy lady! :heart:

So yeah...

this is fucking hot lady!!!!!!!!!!!
Pic 6/20

attachment.php

Pic 6/20

attachment.php

This is a stunning pic, of a stunning woman. One I just want to bend over and ravish.

YUMMY!!

Great pic!

Looks like you're ready to be devoured. :devil:

Could definitely use that!!

You women with your "body issues." Please. Your skin is so smooth and firm and your curves so feminine. Love this one.

Thanks. *smiles*

I'm not sure what body issues you have, but I think you are very sexy.

Thank you. *blush*

I don't know what you mean you have an amazing body so perfect and sexy

You guys are making me blush... Thank you.

A favorite of mine shows off all your delicious curves;):devil::kiss:

Thank you darlin'

AJ....you don't have body issues at all! We have a media image driven vision of what women are supposed to look like....which is totally false and most of the time airbrushed or photo shopped into conformity of that image.

The truth is...women come in all shapes and sizes and any of them have the power to be sexy. You and you alone have that power. Wear it well and see just how many appreciate how unafraid you are to share your body and by all of these comments...it is very apparent just how sexy you are...xxooxx

I can feel sexy at times... Here in my safe little corner of the world. Just walking out the door into the real world that is super scary.

An informal survey indicates that about 50% of women have a name for theirs. I have heard some very interesting names.

Yes, my cock has a name. He is Charlie. And yes, there is a story behind that. ;)

*grins* chuck for short? Chuck who likes to fuck and get a suck??

AJ, some women have issues, while others have subscriptions! My wife being one of them.

No one feels comfortable in their skin, especially us men. Why do you think we're always trying to get into women's? :devil::devil:

You always make me smile.. Thank you.

mmmm is this like "AJ's greatest hits"? If you're taking requests, I've got a long list of things I'd like to see, all featuring you!

Always take anything from you!!!

This is without a doubt one of the sexiest pics I've ever seen on this site!
It's a simple shot of a very sexy relaxed woman. I like it a lot!:)

*HUGE blush*

Well I found your new thread, with no direction I might add!

I like the favorite pics idea, good call. I especially like to read why they are your favorites. A little introspection of your mind and exploration of you body: two of my favorite things!

I have to say, I've yet to find one of your top faves that I don't like. Very nice selection thus far. And now I can subscribe again.

Thank you darlin!! That made me all happy n squishy. :)

maybe it's just the science guy in me talking, but this photo is terrific due to the symmetry... and, the curvy deliciousness... but mostly the symmetry... I'm sure people with actual photography skills can describe it better, but the vertical lines, curves, light-to-dark transition... it's just a great photograph...

also, I may not make it to 20... I will probably surrender around #11... :D

Well I'll have to do 22 so you can go twice!! *grins*

Hooray for a new AJ thread! Much love and hugs to you, super sexy lady! :heart:

Thank you gorgeous!!

Lovely slippery little nipple! ;)

Imagine how it would feel between your teeth and with your tongue flicking the across it.

So yeah...

this is fucking hot lady!!!!!!!!!!!

From the goddess herself... Thank you.

This is a stunning pic, of a stunning woman. One I just want to bend over and ravish.

*more blushing*

I would make you feel VERY comfortable.

Of that I'm sure... ;)

7/10

I've taken my fair share of wet panty pics over the years but this one was just so deliciously naughty!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hi love. <3 did you finish my story? Did ya change his name?

ah, the aussie one?

erm ... not finished ... and he's still daryl! :eek:

i got a different idea for nude day contest here on lit. that's almost finished. :eek:

i'll zip it out in an email if'n ya wanna read. millionaire business lady (52 y/o - but smokin' hot, 'course) and a chap of 24. she's classy. into louboutins and blahniks and six-drop suspender belts with dark stockings. big boobs, too! (hey, i can indulge myself if i'm writing it, eh? ;)).

anyway, blah-blah - email inbound. :kiss:

Back