Because I Miss the Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I've been feeling like tomorrow (Wednesday) is the day, since sometime over the weekend. Guess we'll see! So far, I'm still out and about.
04151.jpg

I am happy for you.
Wednesday is a good day.
Wednesday, hump day. :devil:
Isnt that how this all started? ;)
Healthy Mother, healthy baby!

Best of luck tomorrow. You know what they say mommys know best so yourbprolly right we look forward to your big news ere all there withbyou in spirit

It's Wednesday and you're not here,
looks like you were on the money.

Does anyone here know anything about the lovely SSW ?

Last edited:
OOOOooo!! Cant wait to hear the announcement! :) :) Best wishes for a wonderful and fulfilling birth experience. :heart:

.... Still not a mama. Just been busy. Apparently, baby's not ready yet! Of course the doctor is all Gung Ho to intervene but I'm not having any of that until I hear there's some danger in not intervening.

Friend of mine is a midwife, and has prescribed massage, baths, walking, and twice-daily sex. Sorry doc, sounds like more fun than your drugs, and WAY MORE FUN than stripping my membranes.

If i have any energy left after taking my medicine I'll be sure and get you all a bathtub pic. ;)

.... Still not a mama. Just been busy. Apparently, baby's not ready yet! Of course the doctor is all Gung Ho to intervene but I'm not having any of that until I hear there's some danger in not intervening.

Friend of mine is a midwife, and has prescribed massage, baths, walking, and twice-daily sex. Sorry doc, sounds like more fun than your drugs, and WAY MORE FUN than stripping my membranes.

If i have any energy left after taking my medicine I'll be sure and get you all a bathtub pic. ;)

As I said to you n an earlier message go for it......The memories you'll have are wonderful.

hahaha, I read all that, and the only thing I remember is that a midwife prescribed twice-daily sex. That is the most awesome prescription for anything that I've ever heard. :D

Sex brought my daughter into the world was a memorable session that induced labor too. Bathtub pic sounds very nice.;)

I totally support your approach. Let nature run its course. The doctors can step in and help if there appears to be any trouble for you or your baby, but for now, keep them out. You will feel better in the long run from having a natural delivery.

Thank you for keeping us informed. Greatly appreciate that.

*continues pacing the floor*

I missed out by picking Tuesday. But baby will arrive when baby is ready, looking forward to hearing about the baby birth, Good luck and good health to both mommy and child.:rose:

04151.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So sexy , so beautiful, have safe travels sweet one and I do hope the Easter bunny will bring your bundle of joy SOON.
Thank you for sharing these wonderful 9 months with us in those amazing sexy sensual sweet pictures.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Hubby's fixing up my favorite dinner, we had a date last night and an injection of the medicine my midwife friend recommended. ;) I'm sure another round of medication is in order after dinner tonight.

I've already had the recommended bath ...
04171.jpg

Hubby's fixing up my favorite dinner, we had a date last night and an injection of the medicine my midwife friend recommended. ;) I'm sure another round of medication is in order after dinner tonight.

04171.jpg

Sooo sexy and beautiful

LOVE the bath pic!!

PS Be careful what music you choose for labor. I can no longer listen to Yanni as romantic music, because I can only think of certain contractions I was working through :D

04171.jpg

Good god. Some photos just cause me to touch myself and this pic is one of those. Just amazing.

Hello all... I'm sure you've guessed why I've been unplugged all weekend. :D

Mama and baby are both healthy, and dad is taking good care of us both. Thanks for coming along for the ride, SSW fans.. Look for me once I've recovered.:heart:

My milk should be in good supply by then. :devil:

These last photos

Mama and baby are both healthy, and dad is taking good care of us both. Thanks for coming along for the ride, SSW fans.. Look for me once I've recovered.:heart:

So glad you're safe and well.

I'm going to miss the pregnancy pics,.though - you look so strong, female, sexy - like a primal goddess. ( One who demands - and receives - offerings of hot semen from her worshippers! )

Good for you, beautiful lady!

Last edited:
Congratulations to both you and your husband.

Enjoy your baby and come back to us re-invigorated!

Looking forward to seeing your lactation.

Congratulations - that's wonderful news!

Congrats beautiful;)

Congrats to you, and welcome to the world, little one! Hope you have a speedy and painless recovery, and enjoy your new blessing!

Congrats momma! You are now officially a MILF! Glad to hear you and baby are both well! Ignore this place and take care of yourself that that sweet bundle!! So happy for you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back