Yo

Welcome aboard and I have no doubt that you're funnier than Larasscasse (you'd have to be:rolleyes:)

Enjoy your time here and as far posting nude pics of yourself?

I wouldn't do that on a public forum, so you can just PM them to me and I'll just tell everyone how hot you are.:D

Haha, thanks. I'll make that happen for sure. Did you get it yet? No? Must be something with the connection. You keep checking. ;)
 
Welcome to the both of you.

Get 100 posts and you can have an avatar here. ;)
Get 1000 posts and you can have a custom title like mine. ;)
Oh and at 1000 posts, we consider you a 'guru' around here. ;)

Thank you for the welcome and for the info! I need to get that guru status stat.
 
As of your last post, you need 989 more posts to go.

May I suggest the Post Office, Last Person to Post Here, What are You Listening to, and The Sentence Game threads to post in, as they are good ways to rapidly increase your posts. Just follow the rules for each game/thread and you'll do fine. ;)
 
Thanks :heart:. Is there a bad little witch floating around here, too?

Now I know I'm not in Kansas.

Oh, yes. Although she rarely posts here ~ I suspect that Flying Monkey who stayed over after the prom and now lives under her bed may have something to do with that ~ we definitely have a bad little witch.
 
Oh, yes. Although she rarely posts here ~ I suspect that Flying Monkey who stayed over after the prom and now lives under her bed may have something to do with that ~ we definitely have a bad little witch.
Or maybe someone used the old bucket of water trick on her?
 
Oh, yes. Although she rarely posts here ~ I suspect that Flying Monkey who stayed over after the prom and now lives under her bed may have something to do with that ~ we definitely have a bad little witch.

Known in the trade as "She who must not be named" ?
[apologies to Harry Potter]
 
Back
Top