What is your opinion of Chicks with Dicks?

guys with boobs

moobs.jpg

nuff said I think :)

Yes, I cant help it - hot trannies turn me on.

Thank god for Literotica and for this forum where i can confess to other people about things like this that really turn me on. Where else can i talk about this - many people might call me sick - but i cant help it.

Yes, i get really turned on and hard when I see a hot busty sexy tranny. I still consider myself to be straight. I'm not attracted to men at all , but i admit that looking at a big hard cock turns me on. So maybe thats it - hot trannies - "women" with nice tits and hard cocks - the best of both worlds !

I have fantasies about being on my knees sucking a big hard cock and looking up and seeing a beautiful woman or being on my back with my legs up like a little slut while a sexy woman pushes her big hard cock into me and fucks me til she pumps her hot creamy cum into me.

I also confess that I have fantasies about being turned in to a hot sexy busty blond shemale. Although I don't look or act effeminate or sissy, by nature I'm just a little more ... gentle ( i guess) than most men. I prefer to follow rather than lead and I know that I can be a little bit ditsy at times. I just feel like my nature is a little more feminine than masculine. If somehow there was a witch or a faerie who could transform me and make my outside appearance match my inner spirit - she would turn me into a busty, sexy blonde shemale

Back