Totally Confident

All these women who want to climb all over you purring and moaning, A. If you need a mate to hold the girls back so you have just two or three at a time on you to pleasure, I'm your man. ;)

All these women who want to climb all over you purring and moaning, A. If you need a mate to hold the girls back so you have just two or three at a time on you to pleasure, I'm your man. ;)

Thanks for the offer Simon! ....but I'd rather you just join in the fun instead. I'm imagining us piled on the bed with our hands (and whatever else) roaming. Grrr!

I want to see some guy on guy action. :p

Because Adidas is such a freakin' hottie!

^^^^THIS^^^^ Where is Adidas!?!?!
Don't make me pull out my craft supplies and put together glittery picket signs!!!
This glitter is EVIL, and it gets EVERYWHERE. Hurry up and give us new pics!
Pretty please?????

Bumping SEXY YOU back to page 1….. so now I did my part….. does that mean we can have some new SEXY pics of you, PRETTY PLEASE….:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

^^^^THIS^^^^ Where is Adidas!?!?!
Don't make me pull out my craft supplies and put together glittery picket signs!!!
This glitter is EVIL, and it gets EVERYWHERE. Hurry up and give us new pics!
Pretty please?????

I think that glitter would look really hot, sprinkled over Adidas sexy body in the dim fire light! Now, where is that super-hot hunk-O-man...we want him here, now!

Happy new year everyone!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I hope you enjoy how I plan on starting the new year 😈😈😈

IMG_5650.jpg

Can someone help me..... I seemed to have made such a mess. Oops!! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ’¦πŸ˜˜

IMG_5651.jpg

Last edited:
Back