Glory Holes?

Soccerguy1297

Experienced
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Posts
70
1) Ever been to one?

2) Do they still exist?

3) What was your experience?

4) How many cocks have you sucked while in a booth?

5) Ever done more than suck in one?

**Looking for one in the Northern Ma./So. NH area but not sure if they have gone away or still exist. Seems pretty sketchy considering your taking a random cock in your mouth, but damn it's still pretty hot to think about. Can't get enough of glory hole vids right now, I think it's the cum slut factor.
 
1) Ever been to one?

2) Do they still exist?

3) What was your experience?

4) How many cocks have you sucked while in a booth?

5) Ever done more than suck in one?

**Looking for one in the Northern Ma./So. NH area but not sure if they have gone away or still exist. Seems pretty sketchy considering your taking a random cock in your mouth, but damn it's still pretty hot to think about. Can't get enough of glory hole vids right now, I think it's the cum slut factor.

yes,yes,at adult book stores,very relaxing,none,nope,i was getting suck:))there all over the noth east
 
love it""

Im from long island ny and had often gone to the booths there,,I have gotten some of my best blow jobs there and seen a woman take on 5 guys in a group fuck..So hot..I was jerking off with a guy and we blew our loads all over her..But I have only sucked once there...Great post...
 
Im from long island ny and had often gone to the booths there,,I have gotten some of my best blow jobs there and seen a woman take on 5 guys in a group fuck..So hot..I was jerking off with a guy and we blew our loads all over her..But I have only sucked once there...Great post...

Love those glory holes:)
 
They are alive and well in the Seattle area. I don't suck there, but I willing put my cock in the hole for some great head. (yesterday)
 
I can install one in my basement if it encourages "suckherguy" to cum visit ME. Just two hours away from glory.
 
They still exist in some cities in Kentucky. From my experience, majority of the time, they are occupied by old men. I have ran across a few women back in my day, but not many. If you are looking to give a bj, I think you will be disappointed. All of these old guys are there for the same reason.
 
t471646xfcf691.jpg
 
1 - Yes - many times
2 - Yes, in adult book stores
3 - Great --- been the recipient of many and the giver of many more
4 - The most in one night was 6 - it was a busy and tasty night
5 - not really.
 
I am chatting with a guy that is in one right now. He got kinda quiet..must be enjoying himself :)
 
Thanks for the feedback guys. I would imagine that the reality of most glory holes is not what what I am looking for. The anonymity of it all, and the chance for a quick suck is attracting, however, having seen some of the local sketch that I've seen frequenting the adult store we have around here, I wouldn't seek those guys out - that being said, why would I want to suck them in a booth? The idea is so hot, the realities not so much.
 
It sounded like you were having a wonderful time from the details you gave me!
 
The adult bookstores around here either got rid of them altogether or went to these couch loveseat things with a videoscreen attached.
 
Glory holes

There are some around St Louis area in adult vid stores.
Haven't sucked anyone in one yet. Kinda nervous about sucking a stranger I don't know like that. The thought does interest me but not so sure on the safety aspect of it.
Would like more cock than just a buddy of mine.
 
Mmmmm, sounds delicious. Thats the trick though, how to find that time? If I ever do, i'll let you know.



Two hours of excitement then two hours of fantasy sex followed by two hours of smiles all the way home. Got six hours? If I do I hope to be invited; if you do; You are definately invited. Ed
 
not sure about New England but here in old England they still exist and yes i do go to them and i love to suck i think the most i have had is fourteen cocks in one session and it was heaven but i dont do anything else there as there are other places for that where i go ,other private rooms for intimate sessions and i use them a lot too.
 
I'll probably be the lone voice in here about glory holes:

1) No, never been, and never want to, see #3

2) Yes, they are still around

3) - the rest: Ewwww! I personally cannot understand the attraction of either sucking some anonymous cock sticking through a hole, or sticking my cock through a hole into some unknown mouth or ass. Honestly, the thought of it creeps me out.
 
I'll probably be the lone voice in here about glory holes:

1) No, never been, and never want to, see #3

2) Yes, they are still around

3) - the rest: Ewwww! I personally cannot understand the attraction of either sucking some anonymous cock sticking through a hole, or sticking my cock through a hole into some unknown mouth or ass. Honestly, the thought of it creeps me out.

each to their own honey and you are probably wise to play it safe but for myself i love to suck cocks of anonymous men and swallow their cum ,i feel like such a slut ,xx
 
I've been looking for one around eastern Oregon/ western Idaho....hard to come by!
 
I think, ultimately, it's more of a weird fantasy than anything that I'd actually act on. If I were a single guy and my actions held no consequences in regards to others around me - my wife, I'd probably think more about just trying it out even if nothing happened. But the risks are just too great, and having seen some of the scum that goes in and out of the local porn shop in my city, they are the last dicks I'd want in my mouth. I think that pretty much says it all. Still, the fantasy is there as is the curiosity. It's hard enough to try and find a good friend that you can trust to be a suck/fuck buddy, it makes the slut life seem so much easier. lol
 
Back
Top