I was talking about this :

super-bike-motorcycle-wallpaper.jpg

Care to give me company ?

:rose:

make it this and ill consider :p

attachment.php

img taken from freewebs

Last edited:
Man Bethy, you've got expensive taste. Guess I should just fold right now and call it a day since I obviously won't be able to win your affection, lol.

Man Bethy, you've got expensive taste. Guess I should just fold right now and call it a day since I obviously won't be able to win your affection, lol.

Lol..im happy with tickets to japanese drifting championships..they are amazing. The bugatti..i can wait on that sexy car

Beth, wouldn't you rather go thrumming down the road on the back of a Harley Davidson motorcycle feeling the wind caress your body in the warm summer air of the heartland of the U.S.A.?

Actually I think some bikes are hot..the sound, the power, the smell..mmm yummy.
I've been on one before and it made me very horny indeed. Im a power junkie

Pics

There's gonna be 9 in total so stick around if you catch me halfway through uploading :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice tie...

I could loan you a nice men's shirt to go with the tie... if you release your ladies...

I too could not afford to give you the car you would like. I'm not sure I can even afford to get within a block of one of those in real life.

Wow! You have the sexiest curves Beth and such a cute face. Wow. Stunned speechless right now, you are incredible. Thanks hun!

Oh! You look gorgeous Beth! I loved the one with you in pigtails! You look very cute ^_^

Thanks for sharing! :haert:

:rose:

attachment.php

Im stil not sure about my expression on this one!

attachment.php

And now my final and favourite :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back