Glory Holes?

1) Ever been to one?
Yes

2) Do they still exist?
Yes

3) What was your experience?
Great. THough the best was a private theater (with couches). Well lit so watching was an option ;)


4) How many cocks have you sucked while in a booth?
5 so far

5) Ever done more than suck in one?
Not yet.
 
I love glory holes, something sexy about clandestine cock sucking. See my replies in pink, my favority color.

1) Ever been to one? Oh, yes, many.

2) Do they still exist? Sure

3) What was your experience? I've been sucked, fucked and sucked many a cock through a glory hole.

4) How many cocks have you sucked while in a booth? Only one at a time but I've bounced around and sucked a few in a night.

5) Ever done more than suck in one?Been made to grab my ankles in a few.

**Looking for one in the Northern Ma./So. NH area but not sure if they have gone away or still exist. Seems pretty sketchy considering your taking a random cock in your mouth, but damn it's still pretty hot to think about. Can't get enough of glory hole vids right now, I think it's the cum slut factor.
 
Last edited:
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) I mainly go to suck cock but haven't turned down a bj. I sucked as many as 5 different cocks to completion, want that again.
4) A couple of times I've alternated between dicks but usually suck one at atime. I do like to be watched though.
5) Just sucked off men.
 
Last edited:
1) Ever been to one? :) yes many times :)

2) Do they still exist? :rolleyes: yes they do thankfully

3) What was your experience? :D awesome!

4) How many cocks have you sucked while in a booth? :eek: 4 :eek:

5) Ever done more than suck in one? :( no.. never quite get the courage up to actually have someone cum in the booth with me.... :(
 
1) Ever been to one? :) yes many times :)

2) Do they still exist? :rolleyes: yes they do thankfully

3) What was your experience? :D awesome!

4) How many cocks have you sucked while in a booth? :eek: 4 :eek:

5) Ever done more than suck in one? :( no.. never quite get the courage up to actually have someone cum in the booth with me.... :(



so posted this and it got me to thinking.. so last Thursday.. the 15th stopped by a favorite ABS (Bobs) and well... it was pretty busy but everyone was just wanting to suck... butt i did manage to suck three nice hot loads... all were very nice sized cocks.. not too small and only one was really nicely big.. big enough that i couldn't get it down without gagging...
 
Love Them

I live on the gulf coast, we have a bookstore with glory holes and private booths. I sucked my first cock there. Something about it is just a huge turn on.
 
I live in the north of england and never found or heard where any are. As i would love to try one out.
 
In Kentucky, there are some still operating at the bookstores in ETown. Havent't been there in years, but I hear they are still going.
 
Ive gotten to a bunch but never had the courage to sit next to anyone. Thats gonna change soon
 
I live on the gulf coast, we have a bookstore with glory holes and private booths. I sucked my first cock there. Something about it is just a huge turn on.

I used to go to 2 or3 bookstores in Biloxi and had lots of fun. There was 1 on beach blvd and near the west gate of keesler. A little theater somwhere. What all is still open? I haven't been there since Katrina.
 
1. Yes. Years ago when I lived near Atlanta. Not an ABS gh but one at a lakeside rest area.

2. I've heard there are a few gh's (ABS and otherwise) around L.A. but have no personal experience. If anyone in L.A. has 411 on any... It'd be good to know for sure.


3. Awesome but short. I was just out of high school and was finishing my business when I noticed a dude licking his lips... so I put my cock through and he started sucking but after a minute or two the idea of getting caught freaked me out so I withdrew and left.

4. Never sucked a cock through a gh. The idea of sucking a bunch of random cocks it is fucking hot but I doubt that I'd ever really go through with it. But then again, until I actually did it, I never thought I'd suck a cock, so you never know.
 
Any of you guys get fucked through a gloryhole. I think it would be hot to stick my cock through one and dump my load in a hungry asshole.
 
never been fucked thru a GH.. but the last few times i have been tempted but always chicken out.. i guess i'll have to make sure i have a rubber and some lube the next time.. then i have NO EXCUSE.. :eek:
 
A few years back I would put on a mini skirt and stand in the gloryhole booth. I would wait for a cock to pop in and would suck it for a while and then pull up my skirt and get fucked. I may do it again soon.
 
i have watched the videos and they are hot. the only time I went to a store with a video section I did not pluck up the gumption to actually check it out. perhaps some day.
 
Up for it

Two hours of excitement then two hours of fantasy sex followed by two hours of smiles all the way home. Got six hours? If I do I hope to be invited; if you do; You are definately invited. Ed

Ed, if he doesn't take u up on the offer I will. In western ct.
 
Very Hot

so posted this and it got me to thinking.. so last Thursday.. the 15th stopped by a favorite ABS (Bobs) and well... it was pretty busy but everyone was just wanting to suck... butt i did manage to suck three nice hot loads... all were very nice sized cocks.. not too small and only one was really nicely big.. big enough that i couldn't get it down without gagging...

Sounds like a great time, bi-curious and thinking about it
 
enjoyed a couple nice cocks last week..love how they feel as they grow in my mouth!
 
I am so horny right now, if it wasn't so late and cold I would be headed to the arcade right now and back up to the glory hole and hope a stiff dick finds its way into my ass.
 
i'm thinking about going to do it tonight!
my wife is supposed to be going to her lovers for the weekend.. so if she does and plans don't get canceled.... i think i'm going to go and see if i can find a nice hard cock in a booth to suck thru the hole and then let it fuck me
 
looking for gloryhole in northern va

Does anyone know where one is in NorthernVA??
 
Back
Top