~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great set...the closeups have me needing to find out how tight Lynn would be around me! :devil:

Great Series Bird .. Lynn always Looks so Fucking Sexy !!!

attachment.php

Nude or not .. You are a Damned Lucky Man !!!

attachment.php

Pert Nipples and let the Mind Wander .. ;)

Thanks For Sharing .. java for 85 .. with 12 Red :rose:'s for Lynn with a :kiss: OtC .. ;)

You have a very hot wife i like the tanned breasts with a big load of cum on them, and that pussy looks so good to lick and pull gently on the pussy lips, yummy.

Sorry if I don't respond to all the comments...we really appreciate them...just trying to make good use of the LIT time and post up pics after editing them...hope you all understand...:eek:

Also wishing everyone a happy new year!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
You know I have noticed a pattern to Bird's posts. He will show us Lynn's amzing tits and then her GORGEOUS pussy. Now he has even showed us some close ups of his wifes GORGEOUS pussy,then he shows himself getting a blowjob! Just to prove to us that he is the luckiest man in the planet. Well played Bird,well played!:D
Seriously man the pics are fucking FANTASTIC!! Hope you two have a great New Year!

You know I have noticed a pattern to Bird's posts. He will show us Lynn's amzing tits and then her GORGEOUS pussy. Now he has even showed us some close ups of his wifes GORGEOUS pussy,then he shows himself getting a blowjob! Just to prove to us that he is the luckiest man in the planet. Well played Bird,well played!:D
Seriously man the pics are fucking FANTASTIC!! Hope you two have a great New Year!

Haha...now I'm gonna have to mix it up :)

i can't get enough of your wife !!! awesome posts of her tight pussy. Is it really that tight how it looks ? I wish atleast once i have that opportunity to dip and try it on my own :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back