Cmon Show Your Faces...Or are you Chicken? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachbaby179

pearls go with everything
Since the thread got closed down because it was so POPULAR, here we go again. To celebrate I've got my mug in my profile for a while.

:rose:

Thank you all but it's time to take it down...

Last edited:
Since the thread got closed down because it was so POPULAR, here we go again. To celebrate I've got my mug in my profile for a while.

:rose:

You are so beautiful. ..so angelic and lovely and intellectual...with the heart to match...:heart:

You are so beautiful. ..so angelic and lovely and intellectual...with the heart to match...:heart:

My goodness. Aren't you sweet. Little did you know that was taken in a bar...after quite a number of cocktails. So that's Dee's drunk face...:eek:

My goodness. Aren't you sweet. Little did you know that was taken in a bar...after quite a number of cocktails. So that's Dee's drunk face...:eek:

Well we are always our best and most natural at bar slash drink time...iamincognito can vouch for me on this one:eek::rose:

Coy shot. I was drinking a whiskey sour out of my favorite mug. On a Tuesday.
#aussieisbadass

Last edited:
What's the record for shortest time between OP & shutdown on a th'd? Let's beat it!

I live in my shades... even when I'm hugging a now deceased bike. It suffered through many thongs & capes & 186k of awesomesauce. We shall never ride her like again....

What's the record for shortest time between OP & shutdown on a th'd? Let's beat it!

I live in my shades... even when I'm hugging a now deceased bike. It suffered through many thongs & capes & 186k of awesomesauce. We shall never ride her like again....
Killer photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back