Brat's Hideout!

Bwahahaha! Relax.... you're funny. I work all weekend. I did have some friends over today BBQing. I'm truly blessed to have the friends I do. They cleaned up along with dishes after I ended up passing out from exhaustion... while company was over! How embarrassing!!

I'm under the weather. I can't do much but that. So that works out.
I wanna spend all day in bed with hot hibiscus tea and cuddles.

I'm plagued with network issues today, but I can keep you warm and deliver tea as you need it.

Can I have a bell? :) That'd be cool! I hate being sick. I take care of everyone when they get sick, that means I should be immune to illness by now.

Can I have a bell? :) That'd be cool! I hate being sick. I take care of everyone when they get sick, that means I should be immune to illness by now.

You can ring my bell anytime. I'll still deliver hot tea and maybe something to quiet your stomach as well.....Light toast or English muffin works for me.

You can ring my bell anytime. I'll still deliver hot tea and maybe something to quiet your stomach as well.....Light toast or English muffin works for me.

No tummy issues, mostly congestion and achy. I'll take some of this!! This would make me so happy. :nana:

Last edited:
No tummy issues, mostly congestion and achy. I'll take some of this!! This would make me so happy. :nana:

That looks like a potato soup bread bowl? I've actually made that before. Not sure exactly what kind of bread I used, but the potato soup was to dye for on it's own. So good.

Would that relax your stomach, you think?

That looks like a potato soup bread bowl? I've actually made that before. Not sure exactly what kind of bread I used, but the potato soup was to dye for on it's own. So good.

Would that relax your stomach, you think?

I gotta my-head-may-explode-any-second thing going on.
Potato soup and bacon fixes everything!! We need to swap recipes. I have lots of red skinned and golden potatoes that need to be used up!

thankful!!!

Yup, I'm in! I should go pick up some leeks today and make this asap. Totally my kind of comfort food. Add bacon and an extra dash of cayenne to clear up my nose, lol!

Yup, I'm in! I should go pick up some leeks today and make this asap. Totally my kind of comfort food. Add bacon and an extra dash of cayenne to clear up my nose, lol!

I Sprinkled Bacon Bits and cheese on top of mine. But I did buy the bread from a bakery near by. I wanted to make sure I had something that would hold up.

I'm under the weather. I can't do much but that. So that works out.
I wanna spend all day in bed with hot hibiscus tea and cuddles.

Brat - i have your skimpy size uni, but since you're not feeling well, i'll save it for a better day...

Take care of yourself!!

I ended up making my Roasted Corn and Potato soup, I had two bowls already. :eek:

Thank you, Crash! I'm trying....

Lol! I'll insist!!
I'll load a pic. I lied I can't figure it out today...

Just relax on the pic. I'm able to see how that soup looks. Very good to me as well. Really do wish I had some since all I had today was a bad vending machine sandwich. :(

A witness.....

Sometimes all I want is a witness. Someone who can see how hard I'm grinding. Someone to acknowledge my heart. And grab my butt. That'd be nice too.

Sometimes all I want is a witness. Someone who can see how hard I'm grinding. Someone to acknowledge my heart. And grab my butt. That'd be nice too.

Ummm... *raises hand*

What exactly can I do for you?

You mentioned grinding and butt grabbing?

:devil:

Um.. D. All of the above!
That'd be nice!
dropping a cup of coffee off for Brat...
I miss coffee! Six days into my detox program... maybe I'll just smell the cup....
Ummm... *raises hand*

What exactly can I do for you?

You mentioned grinding and butt grabbing?

:devil:
Feeling lonely on a Monday! Trying to remember how blessed I am. Some grinding would certainly get me out of my funk. Maybe it is all the toxins leaving putting me in this state of mind. Or lack of sex. That'll do it every time.....

Feeling lonely on a Monday! Trying to remember how blessed I am. Some grinding would certainly get me out of my funk. Maybe it is all the toxins leaving putting me in this state of mind. Or lack of sex. That'll do it every time.....

I get it... and I'd definitely love to help you feel less lonely.

The sex... well, I'm game if you are, but I'm single. :D

Back