Collegiate Conquest

Sanna took the second shot of tequila and it went down easier than the first but didn’t make it a better idea. She was well aware of it. She listened to Lance talk and defend himself against her attack. She’d been a bit unfair and she couldn’t resist smiling mischievously when he tried to explain.

He was probably being both honest and also full of shit. Lance was no dummie, Sanna had understood that much. She knew Jesse better than anyone and realized that Jesse had probably hopes that helping Lance with his studies would lead him to the ‘cool’ crowd. She knew that Jesse was naive and that he would never be ‘cool’. It made her angry at him for being so foolish. Lance - well he was just being Lance...

Sanna looked at Lances bulging biceps. And then it must have been the tequila that made her eyes turn downwards and for a split second look at a completely different bulge.. Was.. he.. hard..? Or.. god was it just.. that big..? No.. haha..

Lance had poured a third shot.

“Haha fuck.. no I can’t.. this is crazy. I’m getting drunk..!” She giggled uncharacteristically, felt a flush to her cheeks and pushed strands of her behind her ears.

He smiled at her as she giggled, and he felt his odds getting better, when he noticed her eyes sliding over his chest and arms, his smile widened when he noticed her eyes drop lower, then she began to get flush as they rested below his waist

Just then she realized he had another shot for her

“Oh come on now. Live a little. It’s just us here, nothing to worry about. It’s not like your at a big party and some stranger is gonna grab that sweet ass of your on the dance floor” he said with a shrug, stepping closer to her

“I’m not asking to take body shots from that amazing cleavage you’ve got on display” he said to her as he stepped even closer, his eyes dipping down to her chest purposefully, before rising up to hers

“Besides, the third shots the charm, then you and I can get on the same page about Jesse. We both need him yeah?” He asked as he lifted the cup close to her lips. His other hand reached out and took hers, lifting her hand to the cup. He couldn’t ignore the way her warm soft hand felt in his. It was electric

“Shot shot shot” he half whispered as his hand let hers go, the cup now in it, and his hand lowered along side her breast. So close he could feel the heat coming from her body His hand did came to rest on her hip

“Take this last shot and we can go talk on the sofa”

Last edited:
Ok so he should go now. She should ask him to leave. Put a stop this before it gets out of hand. Before any of them did anything they would regret. It was the alcohol that had made this gone further than it already should have. Standing here in her and Jesses kitchen drinking tequila with this guy she didn’t know. All this Sanna heard inside, as she felt his big hand on her hip. ‘Big hand on a big hip’, she thought to herself before accepting the cup from him, putting it to her lips and tilting her head backwards and drinking it all up. My god. Sanna felt a tingle through her spine, was it the booze or was it the fact that this big idiot of a man was so close, and even touching her?

She needed to sit down. Ignoring his statement about them both needing Jesse, like she had ignored his question about if he was wrong about her and Jesse - she slammed the empty cup down on the sink, grabbed her beer bottle and stepped passed Lance.

“Yeah.. I need to sit.. after those three...”
Sanna was going to ask Lance to leave. Soon. Just needed to get herself together first...

He smiled as her head tilted back, his own head tilted down, drinking in those poor big titties, they must be suffocating in that snug top. He had half a mind to yank her too done right then and there. Of course he was also planning on taking a body shot off of those sweet tits, well honestly he was thinking about thrusting his cock through that soft cleavage until he spewed sticky cum all over her neck and chest. But not yet

He smiled as she put her cup down and half stormed out of the room. He watched her go, admiring the way her ass wiggled when she walked. It was delightful. this lead to a second series of images flying through his head as he bent her over and took her from behind. He could imagine the waybher ass would juggle with each loud clap of his hips hitting her rump as he buried himself in her. He grabbed his beer and the bottle of tequila.

He followed her

She half collapsed onto the sofa and he took a seat beside her, setting the two bottles on the coffee table

She was leaning back into the cushions and he turned to face her, putting one big strong hand on her thigh, just above her knee

“You look a little flush. I thought you would be able to handle your booze. Your all dressed up to party” he said with a grin, shifting. The leg of his shorts drew up I show the large defined head of his quads, his thigh rubbing honest her, his hand sliding up her leg ever so slightly

“I thought we could play a little drinking game, unless your not up for it?” He asked with a raised brow

His eyes slid to her chest, her breathing had quickened and it made her top a mighty distraction

“You’ve heard of ‘never have I ever’?”

Lance had sat himself too close. He seemed even bigger from this perspective, his bodyframe, his thickness, even his scent - came so near. And that hand now on her thigh. It shouldn't be there. She should remove it. God, the quick three shots had really affected her, but it felt better to sit down. Yes, in a moment though, when she'd recovered her composure, she'd ask Lance to go..

All this Sanna thought to herself, reassuringly, as Lance proposed a drinking game.

"Yeah, of course I have.." Sanna replied.
"You wanna play a childish game..? Ok then.. fuck it. Try me.. But not the tequila. Just beer for now.. please..."

That's not what she was meaning to say. She was meaning to say 'goodbye, Lance'.
Damn, that hand.. and damn my nipples.. fuck, the alcohol again..

On the other side of the wall that the couch was up against, Jesse was snoring.

He smiled at her

“Sure. Beer is fine” he shifted his hand sliding up her thigh as he turned, and leaned on his elbow beside her, his shirt pulled tight over the muscles on his chest and bicep as he leaned close to her

“Never have I ever wanted someone who wasn’t my boyfriend/girlfriend” he said, looking into her eyes as he waited to see if she was going to play this game

She should've known the game was going to get personal straight away. And sexual. She shook her head in disbelief and leaned forward on the couch, grabbing her beer. Taking a swig, but not looking at Lance who was half-lying down now.

She leaned back again. Not wanting to give him a chance to question her about it she started:

"Never have I ever..." Sanna paused, trying to think out something smart.. She held her bottle between her fingers, and if it was nervousness or the tequila - suddenly the wet bottleneck slipped in her hand and the whole bottle dropped on her chest. Sanna caught it before it rolled further, but a considerable amount of beer had now drenched her top.

"Oh fuck!!" Sanna leaned forward again, perched on the edge of the couch and looked down at her soaked top, her breasts now in clear sight through the wet cotton.

He smiled as she sat up and drank. The shear satisfaction of how well he read her made him lay back. Yeah he was smug as shit, but he had every right to be

Then he watched her lower the bottle from her lush full lips. She was clearly thinking of her question when, woops

The bottle slipped from her hand. The brown glass slid down and bounced off of her breast, her hand came down quick, catching it against the generous flesh of her chest, all this lead to a sploosh of beer shooting out of the top of the bottle. The golden liquid splashed against her neck and chest, then followed the swell of her generous chest, the material of her top quickly soaked in the beer and turned sheer. Her full tits were plain to see and amazing

Her nipples were small hard pebbles, a light brown that was barely a different shade of her skin. This stood at the peak of the half watermelon sized swell of her chest

“Never have I ever been offered a body shot like this” he smiled as he sat up before she could react, reached one hand to her shoulder, pulling her to him. His lips diving down to the swell of flesh that was covered with beer. His lips and tongue slid over the swollen curves of her chest. He let go of her shoulder, his hand sliding to her hip and he pulled her to her as his mouth, hot and wet, tongue never, stopping, pressing slick and firm against her skin as his mouth slid from the exposed top of one breast, down the exposed cleavage, then up the other mound.

His hand on her hip slid up to catch the bottom of her shirt, and he pulled, tugging it down, and the neckline plunged, exposing more beer covered flesh to suckle. His mouth slid lower

Last edited:
The frustration over her clumsiness caught her off-guard and before she could compose herself, Lance was over her. His mouth sucking and licking, pulling and feeling and just... taking over. God, Sanna didn't know what to do, how to react.

"Oh god, what the hell, Lance!! Stop that!!"

She looked down at him, her arms in the air like she had a bug on her she was afraid to touch. The beer bottle was in one hand.

And then like the most natural thing in the world, he was tugging at her neckline, and god what was happening?? No, jesus.. stop this... Sanna said the words, but in a whisper. Maybe she was afraid Jesse would wake up. Maybe it was just... giving in..?

And now the neckline slipped under her breasts, hugging tightly under them, and Lance didn't hesitate, his mouth on her stiffening nipples, sucking, licking... Sanna put down the bottle on the table and put her hand on his head. She wasn't sure if she was trying to push him away or to her.

"Please.. Lance.. we.. can't.." She pleaded, again in a whisper.

He heard her reaction, the sound in her voice telling him to stop. But her body wanted it. It was almost a shame the game hadn’t gone on longer. His next question was gonna be if she had ever been fucked to an orgasm, but he knew she hadn’t, or it had been a very very long time if she ever had

His next surprise was when the tug on her shirt resulted in her tits popping free. It was as though the neckline had rolled down the slopes of her tits. Her breasts seemed even bigger now that they were free. Each melon had burst from her top, forcing the material to roll under them

His hand came up from her hip as her hands came down on his head

He couldn’t tell what she whispered, but he could hear the need in her voice. And she was going to get what she needed

His hand slid up the swell of her tit, riding the waist up her belly to that swell of flesh that exploded off her ribs. His big strong hand squeezed her tit, feeling the flesh billow between his thick fingers as her hard nipple pressed against his palm.

His mouth dipped to her rigid nipple as soon as it popped out. His lips locking tight, he sucked hard, letting his tongue roll around it in circles. Then he let her tit slip free from his mouth, his head diving back down he caught her nipple in his teeth. Biting gently, he let his tongue flicker back and forth over her nipple

His big hand released her massive tit, and his fingers closed over her nipple, pinching and tugging as his teeth nipped and bit

"Oh.. oh god.. Lance.. fuck you.. no.."

Sanna gasped as he worked on her swollen nipples like no one ever had. Definitely not Jesse. For a moment, she weirdly thought about if Lance thought her nipples were too big.. She put her hands over her face, like that would make things go away.

"Ooh.. oh.. what the.. shit... yeah..." It just came out, her confirmation of what she was feeling, and how there was no denying anywhere what was happening down inbetween her legs.. the buzz, the warmth...

"Lance.. please.. Jesse.. what about... we can't..." Sanna protested meekly.

His hunger was rising, and his cock was beginning to stiffen in his shorts. She had laid back, yielding to him, on the sofa. He let her rigid nipple go, letting his fingers slide down over her stomach to her hips

He shifted, settling in beside her so his hand could slide over her thigh, and down the firm inner thigh. He could feel the heat between her legs through the thin material of her white pants. He let his hand glide down over the swell of her loins. He pressed his hand down firmly, rubbing her groin

As his hand drifted down between her legs, his mouth slid over her chest. Licking and sucking as he captured her other nipple

He ignored her, knowing full well that she wanted all of this. Hell, she deserved it. She dressed like this? She was asking for this, this is exactly what she needed. Well what she really needed was the thick 10 inches he had in his pants. But she was going to get that soon enough.

He shifted again, moving hips hips, his swelling organ had been awkwardly trapped, but know it lay along his thigh.

He used his free hand to glide up to her elbow, and he pulled her arm closer to him, so her hand slid over the firm plane of his stomach, then over his thigh, he stopped as her finger tips slid along the thickening shaft in his shorts

Sanna had nowhere to go now and the last shimmer of hope to fight the raw lust inside her faded to nothing when Lance’s hand pressed against her.. right there, yes.. exactly there. She quivered with delight, but trying hard still to not show it. She had wanted to moan so loud as Lance sucked on her tits at the same time, that she would have risked waking Jesse.. Fucking hell..

Lance took her hand and she didn’t resist when he put it on his cock. No, instead she pushed her hand against his shorts, and she felt her already flushed cheeks redden even more when she realized the hard, fat shaft of him. She grasped at it, like a primal instinct. Her lips were parted.

Lance’s hand was working her pussy on the outside of her pants, and in another act of primal instinct, Sanna found herself meeting him, rocking her hips rhythmically to make his hand push even harder and faster against her clit.

Sanna had never been so aroused.

He let her plump tit slip from his lips, smiling as her hips ground against his hand. Her body aches for release. She needed this on every level of her being

He lifted his head from her breast and stood up, his hands reached down and grabbed her arms. He pulled her to her feet. Without a word he spun her around, wrapping his arms around her he gripped her tits. Squeezing the firm flesh he ground his cock into her tremendous ass. His hands slid free from her breasts, down over her top, the thin material was still bundled over her waist, and his hands dipped to her waistline. His fingers deftly undoing her button and zipper as his member swelled against her ass.

One hand slipped back up to her tit as his lips sunk to her neck, the other hand delved beneath the waistline of her pants, gliding over her panties. He groaned into her ear as he felt the wet heat of her sex, covered by the thin satin thong

His hips shifted into her ass, letting her feel his cock

“Go on doll and do me a favor, my cock is getting awfully hard and these shorts are killing me.

“Pull it out and tell me you don’t want it” he told her, his breath in her ear. The heat of his voice washing down her neck. His big strong hand devouring one firm breast as the other roamed over the swell of her hidden clit, toying with her as she grew hotter and hotter

"I don't want it..." Sanna whispered. A second later her hand was searching behind her ass, where Lance's hard cock was rocking back and forth against her. She pulled at his shorts, and he helped out as his cock broke free and Sanna gripped the thick shaft.

"Oh.. fuck..." The exclamation at the size of him passed her lips without thinking. Lance's hands were all over her, and now that he had unbuttoned her tight pants and had his hand even closer, rubbing her wet pussy on the outside of these absurdly microscopic panties, Sanna had forgotten who she was. She pressed her head back against him as a wave of pleasure possessed her body. His big arms, his large shoulders, the whole Alpha Male thing he embodied - enveloped her. What she thought she knew about herself, about men, about the science of sexuality had gone overboard.

"Oh.. my god..!" Her knees buckled and shook, her thighs felt weak. If Lance had let go of her she would have fallen down on to the couch.

"I don't want it..." Sanna whispered. A second later her hand was searching behind her ass, where Lance's hard cock was rocking back and forth against her. She pulled at his shorts, and he helped out as his cock broke free and Sanna gripped the thick shaft.

"Oh.. fuck..." The exclamation at the size of him passed her lips without thinking. Lance's hands were all over her, and now that he had unbuttoned her tight pants and had his hand even closer, rubbing her wet pussy on the outside of these absurdly microscopic panties, Sanna had forgotten who she was. She pressed her head back against him as a wave of pleasure possessed her body. His big arms, his large shoulders, the whole Alpha Male thing he embodied - enveloped her. What she thought she knew about herself, about men, about the science of sexuality had gone overboard.

"Oh.. my god..!" Her knees buckled and shook, her thighs felt weak. If Lance had let go of her she would have fallen down on to the couch.
He breathed heavily into her ear, smiling as her body betrayed her and she worked his cock free from his shorts

“You can’t wait for it can you” he said with a grin as her small hand worked around his thick shaft

He let his fingers slide back up towards her waist, then slippedd then under her panties, he growled in her ear as he felt how hot and wet her slit was. His fingers slid over the mound of her hidden clit, then glided over her silky pussy lips, gently pushing at them, just enough to part them

His other hand pinched her nipple, tugging at the rigid flesh, smiling as he let it go, and watched the flesh of her firm full titty jiggle. Then his hand devoured her breasts again, squeezing and groping as his lips caught her ear

As he did so his hips shifted into her hand, forcing her hand to truly feel the ten veiny inches of thick hard cock
“Tell me you don’t want it” he said again as his fingers dipped deep inside of her

"I... don't want it..."

...again, Sanna moaned, louder this time though. She felt ready to break at any time, to fold, to give in to whatever. His touch was felt so unbelievably good. She hadn't understood that it could, so used was she to either Jesses clumsiness, or her own fingers that yes had given her some amazing orgasms but no.. this was something else - someone else controlling the touch, the rhythm, the feel. And fucking hell that cock.. Sanna stroked it, her fingers just reaching round the girth and she realized in the moment how much she loved moving her hand over it and feeling how big it was.

Size didn't matter, did it? No, it hadn't. Up until now.

Please you motherfucker, don't wake up....

Lance grinned as she denied him, denied her own lust, but her body was in rebellion. Her body was dancing to his tune.

Her hand slowly slid up and down his member, steadily pumping the bellows of his own lust. His heart beat faster, and his breath grew deeper

Sanna was clearly aroused. Her breathing was heavy and deep. Each breath filled her chest and thrust her tits out, pressing against his palm. Her hips shifted, working into his probing finger

He let his lips release her ear, and his head dipped down to nibble at her neck as his fingers slid free from her soaking pussy. As his hand slid up out of her pants, he drew his glistening fingers up to her throbbing nipple. He let his fingers slip back and forth over her nipple, her own juices making her slippery to the touch.

As one hand came up, the other came down. He released her firm tit and let his hand slide down her waist, tugging at them, his hand pulling her pants down as it went from her stomach, to her hip and back around to her ass.

Her voluptuous ass fought against him and he had to use both hands, reluctantly ceasing his attack on her nipple. But it was worth it. Her full round ass came into view as he leaned back, using his hands to tug her pants halfway down her form athletic thighs

“Oh my” he said as he shifted, letting the swollen head of his cock slide over her silky pale ass cheek

He pulled his hand back and gave her ass a light slap, watching it jiggle. The he leaned back up to put his lips next to her ear

“Thats what you wanted. That’s why you had your ass on display. You wanted someone to give it a good slap” as he said this the hand on her ass slid to where her thong rose up from her round cheeks, and he tugged on it, pulling it tight between her cheeks. As he did this his other hand wrapped around her waist, dove down between her legs, and slid around in circles over the swell of her sex, teasing her hidden clit through the thin material of her thong

“You want a good fucking, you need a good fucking. You need to get fucked by a big fat cock. That’s what you really want. That’s what your little outfit screams. You want to get fucked hard, and covered in cum, that’s why it was all white” he told her as he pulled his cock free from her hand, he let her thong go, and used that hand to slid his cock over her ass, then down between her hot round cheeks. He slipped it right through the nexus of her thighs, his shaft sliding over her panty clad pussy lips, letting her feel his length as his hips pressed against her full supple ass

It was enough. Sanna had never ever longed for a cock inside her this way, never really felt sex this much, only in her fantasies - fantasies that she knew were just that, thinking they would and should never be realized. Because... what would the consequences be? Lance had taken her to the edge now and damn the consequences, damn Jesse, damn it all.

She only had one thing to say:

"So fuck me then..."

Her words were spoken softly, but he heard them loud and clear

The two had been standing in front of the sofa, he had spun her around to face it when he had yanked her to her feet

Now her pants were half way down her thigh, her top was wrapped around her waist, her tits spilling out of the neckline

He put one hand on her hip, the other he put on her back, pushing her down so that he had her bent over the sofa. She could barely move her legs with how her pants had her caught, and he liked that

He let his hand slide around from her hip and glide over her round full ass, squeezing it. He shifted his hips back so his cock slid back over her her sex, finally springing up, the fat head of his cock poppedd free, and he shifted forward again, letting his shaft slide up between the cheeks of her ass, his thick veiny shaft glided between her ass, and over the tight knot of her anus, the thin strip of cotton thong all that was in his way. He let his other hand come down from her back, catch the cotton strip, and tug it to the side. His hips shifting back, his length gliding back against the pale flesh of her ass again.

He gripped the base of his cock and let his head slowly slide down her ass crack, letting it tease her anus as he drew it lower until the hot silky head of his member, met the glistening sodden lips of her pussy.

He slowly worked his head up and done her lips, he knew she was going to be tight, and he wanted her pussy aching for him. After a full 10 seconds of this torture, he leaned in, and drove the thick veiny 10 inches of his cock into her plump pussy, her ass jiggling as his hips met her ass

He growled at the tight heat of her, her pussy was exquisite! So tight and hot. So wet and juicy

His hands gripped her hips and he pushed her back off his cock, until his head was barely parting her sex. Then pulled her back down, the pace slowly quickening, the loud slap and jiggle of her ass meeting his hips, faster and faster, harder and harder

If anyone had witnessed the scene right now.. If Sanna herself had seen it in the eye of the beholder... Oh my.

Sanna bent over on the couch - the couch that Jesses father had bought for them when they first moved in - her hands on the back of it, her knees on the edge of the seat. The white top now just in a tight bundle round her ribcage, her big, firm, round ass uncovered save the little thong pulled to one side and her white pants pulled down to her knees.

And Lance, pounding her. His big hands on her hips, driving and steering Sanna towards him as he ploughed her, causing that clapping sound that now filled the room. Sanna did her best to stifle her own moans that would have otherwise probably have woken up even the half-unconscious Jesse. For a moment she panicked at the sound of their bodies colliding - Jesse if awake would instantly understand what was going on. But there was nothing she could do about that for the simple reason that she didn't want to do anything about it. It was the fucking of her lifetime, Lance's thick shaft opening her soaking pussy and making her feel like she had never felt before. If she only knew the long-term consequences of her experience in this moment...

Sannas stifled voice, sometimes muffled by her own hand, became more and more submissive and high-pitched as Lance continued to ram her. Her eyes wider and wider, the girl who thought that she knew it all realizing she knew nothing. A big, hard cock just sending everything overboard.

Oh mother of god fucking hell she was not far from coming.

She was tight. Her pussy hotter and slicker than anything he’d fucked, ever. Her big round ass was that perfect balance between firm round muscle and soft silky skin. Enough to really grab, but it still jiggles just right

He shifted his hands, letting one slide down her back, gripping her hair in a fist. , as he did so his other hand deftly slipped into his pocket and he pulled out his phone. Turning the video on, he shot a perfect little POV of his long thick cock driving deep into her, you could see how tight she was stretched, as his cock pulled back, her wet lips stretched after it, almost as though her pussy didn’t want to let his cock go.

Then the lovely slap resounded as her firm round cheeks jiggled. The impact of his hips sending a shockwave through her delicious ass. The camerar angled up to see her toned back, blond hair. And he pulled on that fist of hair, just long enough to make sure he got a good shot of her profile, her face was easily recognizeable, and so was the look of ecstasy on her face

He cut the phone off, slipped it back in his pocket, and gave her ass a slap with his free hand, hard enough to make it sting and turn it red.

Then he let his hand rest on her ass, gripping it, his thumb slid down and he let it tease at her asshole, pushing at the hole everytime he pulled back. As the pressure from his thick veiny shaft eased, the pressure on her ass increased

She was a delightful piece of ass, he thought to himself as he continued pounding into her tight pussy, watching her ass jiggle, pulling her onto his cock by her pretty hair

There had been solitary moments of utter secrecy when Sanna had watched porn, seen things that had made her guilty because they aroused her so deeply. It was things she thought of as fantasy, and nothing that she could ever experience, much less ever have with Jesse. And she wasn't the kind of girl who even "should" be watching porn. God, if her parents ever found out, or if any of her other well-to-do friends did...

There had been things she'd seen that had affected her deeper than others - and two of those things were the pulling of hair and the slapping of the ass-cheeks during intercourse. And here she was, and it was no fantasy. It was all too real, as Lance pulled her hair, forcing her head up and slightly tilted backwards, all the time moving like a piston so deep inside her - and then the slaps to her ass. It was... undescribable. Unbelievable for Sanna. Just like... yes.. oh god... fuck.. she was going to cum now. She couldn't fight it. She was stuck like in a vice between his grip of her hair, his cock hammering her from behind and his other hand at her waist. And that sound, that rhythmic beat of her clapping asscheeks. It drove her crazy. And.. oh my.. god..!? Was he.. penetrating her asshole with his thumb..?? She was in no position to question this violation of her virgin asshole, because it was right now just heightening the experience, sending her faster to heaven..

"Ooh... oh god oh god.. Lance.. please.. I'm gonna..."

She tried to whisper the words but instead they came out as a squeal, her voice breaking up, almost as if she was about to cry.

Last edited:
He felt her tensing up. He could see it in her face, and feel it in her cunt
Her gasping breath was coming hot and heavy as she told him she was getting close, and that’s when he changed. Most guys could work a girl up and drive them over the edge. Lance liked to launch them off the cliff

As he pulled her back into his cock, his hips thrust deep, but they shifted up, and drove into her hard, clapping into her ass. She was not bouncing off his hips as his cock pumped in and out of her, he was driving his cock into her, launching her forward, his cock getting deeper than it had this whole time. He drove so hard into her, she lost her balance, and he let go of her hair

He gripped each ass cheek in his hand, squeezing the round plump flesh hard, as he pounded into her

Her arms collapsed and her face fell into the sofa, but he gripped her ass tight, pulling her down onto his cock, then thrusting hard into her, launching her forward, her knees propped on the edge of the sofa after like a lever that he used to fuck her hard and fast.

Oh my god. Sanna felt her head pushed against the couch, and his heavy muscled body pounding her harder. Was he hate-fucking her? Not that she was capable of analyzing that in the moment, she just tried to hold on, as the orgasm sent her into the abyss. The soft cushioning of the couch helped to muffle the cry, but still it reverberated in the living room, and if Jesse couldn't wake up to this noise, he must be half-dead. One or more neighbors must definitely have heard her. She knew how thin the walls were.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!!! Oh MY GOD!! LANCE!!! YES!!!!"

Back