Ladies, do you enjoy seeing a guy eat his cum

Cum, your turn to taste

  • Eating his own creampie from pussy or ass

    Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Licking up his cum after he unloads over my body

    Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Snowballing, making him swallow for me after my mouth is full by passing it back

    Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Sharing a cum filled kiss

    Votes: 21 53.8%

  • Total voters
    39

Darkgemini

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Posts
1,222
Seems to be quiet a bit of porn on the subject and I was wondering if this is a turn on for women in reality....???

I guess we really enjoy seeing you swallow our big loads , so maybe this is a kinky female power play switch or something like that...
 
Jack's Daughter Jackie here, you left out watching him suck a cock and taking a nice big load from it. My favorite.
 
After I finish bringing my wife to orgasm orally, she likes to watch me masturbate and eat my cum.
 
My wife really gets off when I lick my cum out of her pussy.
She really really gets off, when I cum ON her pussy, and lick it all off! Pull out & cum, jack off on her....whatever!
Cum kisses and all, just an appetizer for her. She'd rather I cum on her tits, and lick & suck them clean.

Good thing I'm easy! ;)
:)
 
Oh...and as far as watching....she uses mirrors. Most often a hand held mirror.
We have taken many pics too, that she 'uses' when I am away...

:)
 
personally

i love all of that,

eating my cum out of a womans pussy or ass

or sharing my cum , or licking it off her face.
 
Good sex is messy. Life is too short not to fully enjoy the mess you made together
 
I love sitting my cum filled pussy on his mouth and knowing that he is swallowing his cum that was just in my pussy. I love the fact that he is going to lick and kiss my swollen pussy. I also love the fact that he is licking and sucking up his mess. So as a woman I love my husband licking and sucking his cum out of my pussy.
 
attachment.php
 
The title asks if we enjoy seeing a guy eat his cum, yet your poll has no option to say 'No, I don't like it."

I love the dominance thrill of watching and making my husband suck his cum out of my pussy and swallow it. However, t make a great point. Just because some of us love it others may not. The question should be yes or know and explain/describe your stance.
 
As a man, generally the first time I go down, she tries to resist, but after I have eaten her to several orgasms it is game on and she can't enough of it
 
Back
Top