False rape accusing bitch faces 32 FUCKING YEARS!! A nice start, but...

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Posts
21,217
this was for three false rape accusations.

If this is how we're going to respond to false rape accusations then I say we cut that in thirds and say 10 years and 8 months minimum sentences for convicted rapists.

If we're going to start handing out stiff sentences for false rape accusations - and damned straight we should - then we must have equally stiff sentences for convicted rapists.

https://nypost.com/2017/07/26/teen-who-ran-into-church-naked-indicted-for-rape-hoax/
When investigators confronted Harmon, she admitted that the allegations were false. It is not known what prompted her to report the hoax.

She was arrested in March for the misdemeanor offense of false report to a peace officer, but officials decided to seek more charges.

“The more we have looked at what happened in this case, and considered the harm it caused, and certainly could have caused, we believe what she did fits the elements of these higher charges,” Grayson County District Attorney Joe Brown said in a statement. “What she did was very serious, and we believe it was felony conduct.”

If convicted, Harmon faces up to 32 years in prison.
No more letting women like this get light sentences for trying to destroy men's lives. And no more Brock Turner sentences, either.
 
I dunno.
According to the article with the lying headline all she did is give a false police report.
She didn't accuse anyone specific.
No different than saying she was mugged.

Now, if she'd actually accused an individual or provided a description that resulted in someone's arrest, it would be an entirely different matter.
 
I dunno.
According to the article with the lying headline all she did is give a false police report.
She didn't accuse anyone specific.
No different than saying she was mugged.

Now, if she'd actually accused an individual or provided a description that resulted in someone's arrest, it would be an entirely different matter.
Her report could have resulted in a dragnet mass arrest of black men.

Remember the Charles Stuart case? It could have been that, all over again.

But still, there are also actual convicted rapists out there who bragged about it or got caught redhanded and they get 3 months or 2 years at the most. We need to up those sentences, and make it mandatory.
 
The bitch who lied about Emmitt Till whistling at her should have been thrown in prison for the rest of her life and tortured just like they did with him.

I don't take kindly to folks who lie about rape or sexual harassment.
 
Back
Top