Tranny cuckold

DraggonStone

Experienced
Joined
May 5, 2017
Posts
66
Being a cuck has no appeal for me but I do enjoy watching cuckold vids when the cuck submits to the bull. I don't think I've ever read a story where the bull is a tranny. What could be more humiliating?
 
Do you mean transvestite, or are you thinking more transsexual? The former doesn't appeal to me, but I've got a baroque kink about guys being unable to measure up to a girl in the cock department.
 
drat....from the title I figured that the tranny was the cuckold
& I was curious to see where that went...cuckolded by another tranny? by a guy? by a gal?
 
drat....from the title I figured that the tranny was the cuckold
& I was curious to see where that went...cuckolded by another tranny? by a guy? by a gal?

That would be a tough road. To be a cuckold (using either the correct or incorrect definition) requires one to be in a supposedly committed relationship. Yet we don't normally think of porn-style trannies as being in relationships; they are generally the wildcard in the sexual romp. Not that they couldn't be in a committed relationship, but the author would have to establish this for the drama to play out properly.
 
That would be a tough road. To be a cuckold (using either the correct or incorrect definition) requires one to be in a supposedly committed relationship. Yet we don't normally think of porn-style trannies as being in relationships; they are generally the wildcard in the sexual romp. Not that they couldn't be in a committed relationship, but the author would have to establish this for the drama to play out properly.

I wasn't thinking porn style tranny. I was thinking of someone in a relationship who happens to be a tranny.
 
I wasn't thinking porn style tranny. I was thinking of someone in a relationship who happens to be a tranny.

Yes, but if you just open a story like that, it is going to raise a lot of questions in a reader's mind. Mostly questions like WTF? How did this happen?
 
Seems that the biggest hurdle to clarify in the OP idea would be why the wife wants a bull who is a trans person in the first place? It certainly puts a new twist in the typical cuckold scenario, but why would she want it?
 
Going off of the OP's other posts, it's his fetish. The wife character is unimportant. In fact, the wittol wanting a "woman with a cock" is the driving point here.
 
How about this: The husband, Harry, is a normal guy with a dick, but he is a bit of a brute and not very sensitive. He likes to fuck his wife, dump his load, and go to sleep.

The wife, Wilma, gets tired of not having her needs taken care of, no pillow talk, no cuddling, no closeness, few orgasms of her own. But she does love getting penetrated by a nice hard cock and feeling that warm, wonderful spooge inside her or all over her face.

One day Wilma meets Tracy, who she assumes is a normal woman. She and Tracy hit it off, become BFFs, talk on the phone for hours, and Wilma dumps her burdens. They get together at Tracy's house for a chat, then a sob, then a hug, which turns into a kiss and a grope. When Wilma feels the growing bulge in Tracy's crotch, she knows she has found her answer: a sensitive feminine BFF who can still fuck her silly and drench her with cum.

Does Harry find out? Does he get angry, or turned on, or both? What does he do? I can see it going lots of ways from here. If I were writing it (which I'm not), I'd have Tracy seduce Harry, and teach him how to be a sensitive lover and how to meet Wilma's needs. Then, her work done, Tracy would ride off into the sunset in search of new people to help out.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top