Flash me!

Chains or fur?

How about chains and fur Ms I? :kiss: Brings to mind Conan, Heavy Metal, Game of Thrones and the old John Norman Gor novels.

Let’s make that ‘fucking’ because it contains both ‘U” and “I”!

Shouldn't that be fuuuuuuuuuukiiiiiiiiiing? To maximize the I and U? Oh wait! :eek: We'll have to avoid any O's between us or we'll end up deep in debt ;) (after being deep in somewhere else :devil:). So get ready for hours and hours of foreplay. :devil:

Cheers :heart:

P.S. IOU - a written acknowledgment of a debt, especially an informal one consisting only of the letters IOU, the sum owed, and the debtor's signature.

Last edited:
Thanks. I’m not just a pretty face after all. 👅

Absolutely not Ms I! :heart: Your pics have shown there's plenty of pretty parts. Oh you're a tongue twister...

Plenty pretty parts...
Plenty pretty parts...
Prenty pletty parts...​

Yup. You're a tongue twister. Or is that swirler? :confused: :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

hey

For you it is now a two-fer. :)
attachment.php

Sexy ass.

Chains flash nicely
I have not posted anything because I’ve been tied up lately...

Oops! I got so caught up being witty I forgot about your original post. Bad Rogue. Bad, bad Rogue. Oh reminds of Monty Python...

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot! Oh, she is a naughty person, and she must pay the penalty -- and here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon. You must tie her down on a bed and spank her!

A spanking! A spanking!

You must spank her well. And after you have spanked her, you may deal with her as you like. And then, spank me.

And spank me.
And me.
And me.

Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking! And after the spanking, the oral sex.​

Bad, tied up, oral sex. All the bases covered. Oh wait. We didn't mention oral sex before. Well now I've revealed my hand and let the cat is out of the bag. ;) :cattail: :p

Cheers :heart:

Well, I do enjoy these clothing optional threads!

Attachments

• Turquoise and tits.jpg
    Turquoise and tits.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
Back