orgy room III

Dollie

It's getting HOT in here!
Yes the sweat and my own hot juices mingle as I lay her naked and excited while watching the two of you pleasure mona.

Remember, mona as soon as he cums in your mouth let me finish and clean all of the juices from his beautiful rod.Just because I can't swallow does not mean I can't enjoy the fruits of a horny man.

Sorry to see Mona leave. Wondering how MrRon is going to relieve that blue vein angry cock he has going there.
Me! Can't you both see me laying here in the shadows, dripping with sweat. Give the poor girl a break and use my old body to relieve yourselves.
 
Notices Dollie sitting in the shadows."Oh, hi. I didn't notice you there. Have you been watching us long?"
 
Dollie

Notices Dollie sitting in the shadows."Oh, hi. I didn't notice you there. Have you been watching us long?"
Yes. It seems like forever. But with your tongue buried in her mouth you didn't notice me sitting here with a dildo buried between my legs.
 
I turn my head a little as we kiss and press my mouth to your a bit harder. I suck your tongue when you extend it and then bite down on it preventing you from withdrawing it for a moment or two. "Mmmm, you taste nice." I murmur as our lips part. My hands are already groping your body a little through your clothes.
 
I turn to Dollie. "Yes, I was a little distracted. Sorry for not noticing you. Sounds like you brought a friend," I continue referring to the buzzing sound coming from the dildo between your legs.
 
New blood

Wandering in from the street...looks around and decides to stay...to see what goes on in the dark corners.
 
Dollie

Knowing I can't stay, I stop in to wish Mona a wonderful weekend, and steal a kiss, as we both walk out of the orgy room

It's sure lonely in here. I might as well put my clothes on. Where are they?

Silly Ron. Dildos don't have motors or batteries. You must be hearing something else.
I'll bet it's this purple dildo rubbing my ben-wa-balls. I came prepared in case no one was here to party.

Now that we mention it, I may as well just lay here spread out wide using my cold cold hard dildo. A real hard stiff penis would be much better. Dildos are so dry and impersonal.
I'm glad that I can play with my own nipples and get moist enough to put this big dry dildo back in. A man slapping and squeezing my breasts and rubbing my clit would be so much more fun.

After an hour of that there's no telling what he could get by with.

An empty orgy room is no better than an empty glory hole room.
 
Dollie

Apparently I'm invisible. I'm going to some sleezy neighborhood bar to hang out.
At least I'll get free drinks and fondled by drunk old men.
 
Back
Top