What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, Chutney is the pimp on campus. He's a little spicy and very exotic. And when people lick him they think "what is that taste, it's so yummy".

What?

People didn't lick your campus pimp?

No you see my campus pimp is simply that a pimp. Only the best can afford him. He is succulent and juicy and kicks chutney in his balls.

No you see my campus pimp is simply that a pimp. Only the best can afford him. He is succulent and juicy and kicks chutney in his balls.

Chutney can be used as a marinade for steak. Maybe we can agree to disagree.

Or get in a food fight but I prefer cake for that, I don't like cake.

Chutney can be used as a marinade for steak. Maybe we can agree to disagree.

Or get in a food fight but I prefer cake for that, I don't like cake.

So you are calling Steak a bottom? I don't think so. Steak is always on top.

How can you not like cake? Every cake minus urinal cake is delicious.

So you are calling Steak a bottom? I don't think so. Steak is always on top.

How can you not like cake? Every cake minus urinal cake is delicious.

Gross. Cake is just sugar in a sponge form. No thank you.

Gross. Cake is just sugar in a sponge form. No thank you.

Yes you are right. Cake nasty, Chutney Delicious. This reminds me of that wedding I went to last year. When te bride and groom cut into the chutney it was so sweet. Fucking love me some birthday chutney as well.

An ex girlfriend told me to get stoned and await her call for phone sex. I haven't done this with her in over 20 years and she said she wants it like we used to do it. She's married and is tired of her husband saying no to her. I cannot fucking wait to get this shit started.

An ex girlfriend told me to get stoned and await her call for phone sex. I haven't done this with her in over 20 years and she said she wants it like we used to do it. She's married and is tired of her husband saying no to her. I cannot fucking wait to get this shit started.

Fill us in

He took some migraine pills and he's getting tired. She's texting me his eyes are starting to get heavy.

"i fucking cannot wait to hear you make me fucking cum" she just said.

She's masturbated four times today about our old times. She knows I'll role play any scenario and she's had tons of them over the years. I asked her which one she wants to do first.

"something taboo. uncle niece or aunt nephew."

Waiting for him to sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back