What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell yeah!!! It's going to be warm enough outside to do a real walk/hike. Now time just needs to hurry up so I can pester a friend into going out in the national forest with me.

*does a happy dance*

I hate walking when it's freaking cold and treadmills suck.
 
I make such pritty grilled cheese sammiches :D

HPIM0410.jpg
 
I laughed on my run today. I saw some change on the ground, lots of it. Over about 25-30 feet I found $2.52, strewn with the change was an ashtray worth of cigarette butts. I figure some idiot, and on the passanger side no less, decided to empty the ashtray, probably unaware that it was a spare change drawer. I now have several hours worth of meter money in my ashtray. I laughed for almost a mile, and smiled for the rest of the run.
 
My Steelers winning Super Bowl 43 and being the only team to win six Super Bowls. WHOO! :D
 
My Steelers winning Super Bowl 43 and being the only team to win six Super Bowls. WHOO! :D

Ummm...I beg to differ. Can we just get off on the Cards even making it to the Super Bowl? And they played a righteous game in the 2nd half.

But I do tip my hat to the Steelers. Job well done.

~LB
 
Snow :)

The superbowl being an awesome game (unfortunately the cards couldnt manage it, but fair play to the steelers).

Gary Russell scoring first!

The Boss sliding across the stage on his knees like a child at a wedding disco!

The magician in the pub tonight!
 
Master knowing I was unable to watch the game last night (YEAH STEELERS!!!!) and texting me with highlights then calling me 45 seconds til the end to share the moment with me :heart:
 
Snow!

Waking up this morning with a very strange feeling, walking out of my bedroom to find that the whole road is covered in snow. I ran about the house up and down stairs like a loonatic! And it's still snowing 6 and 3quarter hours later!!!!
 
The Doctor giving me GREAT news no amputation now and I can RETURN To work... YAY! finally

His phone call tonight to tell me how this lady at hotel he is working with was totally hitting on him.. and him just saying no thanks..;)

and then to hear they upgraded him to a nice suite and sent him a bottle of wine and now I wish I were there.. Sigh.. but I am happy for him .. it makes me smile..
 
Thinking about our upcoming reunion and wondering if I'll be just as daized as before.

I'd like to realize that he kissed me when he does it rather than after I've had a nap this time. :eek:
 
The Doctor giving me GREAT news no amputation now and I can RETURN To work... YAY! finally

His phone call tonight to tell me how this lady at hotel he is working with was totally hitting on him.. and him just saying no thanks..;)

and then to hear they upgraded him to a nice suite and sent him a bottle of wine and now I wish I were there.. Sigh.. but I am happy for him .. it makes me smile..


Whaaaat??! :confused::eek:

Hon they were considering amputation?

Blimey *huge hugs*
 
Whaaaat??! :confused::eek:

Hon they were considering amputation?

Blimey *huge hugs*

Yes hon, they were but now they have decided to forgo that THANK GOD! I am being returned to flight status as of Saturday and I am so excited!!!! We need to catch up... PM me..

HUGE hugs back to you .. I miss you minx!
 
Yesterday I got an email that Duotrope listed my magazine on their site and today I signed in to email to find two submissions from new authors *does Snoopy happy dance*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top