Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few thread ideas. They're a bit sketchy and off the top of my head. They're not going to be long and detailed like the stuff I usually do, but if you have even the slightest interest in them, then feel free to contact me about your interest! :)

-I want to be the 'bad girl'. I want to be the pot-smoking party animal girl that your mothers warned you about.
-I want to be 'the bitch' that you cannot stand. A love-hate relationship going on here. We're at each other's throats non-stop, complete enemies. Maybe a party and a drunken night leads us to waking up in bed with one another, wondering how the hell it happened? (Can be changed, details are up for discussion)
-I want a girl/girl thread. Every single one I've tried in the past died off. I want a committed partner who will write it with me and not bail!
-I've been thinking about having a masquerade party themed thread?
-I've also been thinking about a group thread?
-And I know I've said it before, but is there seriously not a single person on this whole site who watches Vampire Diaries!?! I realllllllllllllly want to do a thread based on it!! Ugh..
-Also, I've been thinking about doing a thread based upon the hit series The Client List. I know you people have watched/heard of that before, yes? If not, it's a series about a massage parlor that is involved with secretive extras, explaining The Client List ---> A list of select people who have sworn to keep it a secret that they're getting special 'attention' along with their massages during their appointments.

I think that's all. Let me know if you're interested! :)
 
A few thread ideas. They're a bit sketchy and off the top of my head. They're not going to be long and detailed like the stuff I usually do, but if you have even the slightest interest in them, then feel free to contact me about your interest! :)

-I want to be the 'bad girl'. I want to be the pot-smoking party animal girl that your mothers warned you about.
-I want to be 'the bitch' that you cannot stand. A love-hate relationship going on here. We're at each other's throats non-stop, complete enemies. Maybe a party and a drunken night leads us to waking up in bed with one another, wondering how the hell it happened? (Can be changed, details are up for discussion)
-I want a girl/girl thread. Every single one I've tried in the past died off. I want a committed partner who will write it with me and not bail!
-I've been thinking about having a masquerade party themed thread?
-I've also been thinking about a group thread?
-And I know I've said it before, but is there seriously not a single person on this whole site who watches Vampire Diaries!?! I realllllllllllllly want to do a thread based on it!! Ugh..
-Also, I've been thinking about doing a thread based upon the hit series The Client List. I know you people have watched/heard of that before, yes? If not, it's a series about a massage parlor that is involved with secretive extras, explaining The Client List ---> A list of select people who have sworn to keep it a secret that they're getting special 'attention' along with their massages during their appointments.

I think that's all. Let me know if you're interested! :)

Sent you a PM with an idea when your original post went up, but I'd also be down for some of the ideas you have listed here as well.

I don't watch Vampire Diaries, but she used to be on Degrassi, right?

... right? Am I the only one that watched Degrassi?
 
Roleplay on yahoo?

would love a sensual roleplay on yahoo - mattkr80 is my messenger id...

am open to most things except toilet, rape or blood incest...

Matt
 
A few thread ideas. They're a bit sketchy and off the top of my head. They're not going to be long and detailed like the stuff I usually do, but if you have even the slightest interest in them, then feel free to contact me about your interest! :)

-I want to be the 'bad girl'. I want to be the pot-smoking party animal girl that your mothers warned you about.
-I want to be 'the bitch' that you cannot stand. A love-hate relationship going on here. We're at each other's throats non-stop, complete enemies. Maybe a party and a drunken night leads us to waking up in bed with one another, wondering how the hell it happened? (Can be changed, details are up for discussion)
-I want a girl/girl thread. Every single one I've tried in the past died off. I want a committed partner who will write it with me and not bail!
-I've been thinking about having a masquerade party themed thread?
-I've also been thinking about a group thread?
-And I know I've said it before, but is there seriously not a single person on this whole site who watches Vampire Diaries!?! I realllllllllllllly want to do a thread based on it!! Ugh..
-Also, I've been thinking about doing a thread based upon the hit series The Client List. I know you people have watched/heard of that before, yes? If not, it's a series about a massage parlor that is involved with secretive extras, explaining The Client List ---> A list of select people who have sworn to keep it a secret that they're getting special 'attention' along with their massages during their appointments.

I think that's all. Let me know if you're interested! :)

Would love to do the bad girl idea with you i sent you a pm about it
 
I haven't tried SRP in a while, the timing around my first attempt wasn't good so I never got really into it. With the summer here, I'd like to give it another shot. I love to write, and can post a few paragraphs most days. I like detailed RP, with a lot of character development and build up to the actual sex. I find writing about the growing sexual tension to be more fun than writing the sex itself.

I'm pretty open to suggestion on scenes and roles. I'm 18 and prefer to play around my own age. I like there to be a little edge to the story rather than a vanilla scene. I'm not at all into pain, but can definitely get into some rough stuff.

PM me and let me know if you have any ideas. I'd love to work together to create a scene that we will both love.

- Abby

I PMed you about this. Let me know what you think? SA

Hi ladies,
I’d like to start a daddy/daughter SRP were daughter is a ‘closet slut’ wanting (timidly) to explore her sexuality and daddy is all too willing to help. To make things even kinkier, ‘daddy’ could actually be daughter’s, mom’s live in boyfriend. The three have an ‘open’ sexual style and all three have been sleeping together on-and-off for several weeks. Just an open and free life style. Then mom goes on a business trip and, with mom’s blessing, ‘daddy’ offers to teach daughter to be a slut by the time mom returns. Daughter should be wanting but timed and in need of some prodding by ‘daddy’. This would include some coerced exhibitionism and sex acts.
I’m looking for a lady to post with who will write posts about as long as mine and write with originality and character.
Here’s a pic of daughter after daddy and daughter went shopping at the mall.
 
A few ideas I've had these past few weeks:

#1: You're former military... what you did for the military is hush hush, but now, you're out of it but are now working as a hired hit man, assassin if you will...
Me: Wife of a senator who is working on his career to presidency. He wants his wife dead because of what she knows about him and his future plans. He doesn't want her to have what she knows hanging over his head. Details can be worked out more.
The idea stems from a series of TV series and my imagination. PM for interest or more info.

#2: Me: Bodyguard/Security Detail. My char is hired to protect your character who is on to a huge breakthrough in cancer research, but someone wants you dead and so the company you work for wants you protected 24/7.

#3: This one requires 2 males plus my character, it's a modern take on the POTO...kinda, lol
Me: New singer in a band that's taking a new direction in music. You're the guitarist that doesn't like it and for some reason, doesn't like me either...at first.... but things suddenly go great for the band because of my being the new singer... how are things going so good suddenly? We'll find out. This one is a bit sketchy just because I have so many ways this could go! Think of my character as a cross between Lacy, Tarja, Sarah Brightman and Simone (and if you don't know who these women are, then you really shouldn't be writing this with me :D)

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I'm really only looking for experienced male writers. I prefer to write in 3rd person, past tense and you should be comfortable with that too. Please be able to be dominate most of the time, depending on the story.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female co-writer:

Victorian Era England: your character is from a very wealthy family (could be nobility), her family has arranged for her to choose from several suitors who are all attending a dinner party at her family's estate. There are other guests there as well who are not suitors, including my character, self-made American industrialist who sets his sights on your character, and his charm is too great to fend off.

PM me if interested, I'm flexible and interested in any tweaks you would like to throw in.
 
Looking for a female co-writer:

Victorian Era England: your character is from a very wealthy family (could be nobility), her family has arranged for her to choose from several suitors who are all attending a dinner party at her family's estate. There are other guests there as well who are not suitors, including my character, self-made American industrialist who sets his sights on your character, and his charm is too great to fend off.

PM me if interested, I'm flexible and interested in any tweaks you would like to throw in.

Hello,

I really like Victorian (and moreover steampunked victorian) era, and the looks of dresses and suits and everything is great. What kind of thing did you have in mind for this story?
 
Last edited:
Hello, all! I'm looking for something that's been floating around my head a while... this is the first post of what that roleplay would be:

Valdern City was the epitome of knowledge and perfection. It sat on floating landmasses, kept up by ancient magicks created long, long ago. Each landmass was connected to the earth by vast lengths of massive chain so that it wouldn't ascend to the upper atmospheres, and the magicks propelling it were found in mountain-sized amethyst crystals set in huge lake basins where the landmasses had once rested on the earth's surface below. On the surface, there lived the farmers and what the Council of Valdern referred to as the 'peasantry'. The Magickless, some called them. But they were just people born without the gift of magic or outside any magic-bearing lines. On the city's five vast islands, the rich, magical, and all-around upper class lived in luxury. Each of the five sections held a slum, full of mostly laborers and magickless who'd gotten lucky enough to reach the city. Each of the five sections was considered a township, and each had a name. Arranged in a cross formation, the northern section was called Cetra, the south was Burrough, the west was Ghent, the east was Petera, and the center was Duvall.

Each second had its own special features, but the center stood as the city's proper and held the Vascus Library, named for the city's founder and ruling Protector, Vascus Valdern. the library was built in the form of a ring with offshooting studies and classrooms, and in the center stood a vast courtyard and Valdern's crowning Aerial Palace. A small lake stood in the courtyard, with an amethyst crystal and chains holding onto many small landmasses and one central mass that all held the wings, towers, and halls of the Palace. The only access to it was via escort by the palace's guardians. All the other landmasses around the city were connected by huge stabilizing bridges that could be raised in the event of high winds or storms to prevent breakage, or, as had happened to Petera, to quarantine a part of the city. Petera was in the middle of a freak plague and had been separated from the rest of the city. Even with the advanced healing and medicines of Valdern, all that could be done was let it run its course.

But also in the city, there were slaves. Werecreatures, all of them. Wolves, tigers, drakes, lions, bears, and so on. Werewolves were most common, thanks to their balance of abilities, but were not treated any better for it. Every proper home in the city held at least one slave, while the Aerial Palace held at least a hundred alone. Auctions were held in Duvall everyday, and only the best beasts were sold there. Slumlords sold slaves too, but usually they were very old, very young, sick, or impaired somehow.

Our story begins in Ghent, at the House of Council Lord Burke and his family. Lord Burke was a well-respected leader, but he was ruthless and cruel to almost all around him. His wife Kathrine was an alcoholic and socialite who let her husband's ruthlessness go unhindered and unnoticed. Together, they'd had one son, and today was the day after his birthday. He'd been promised a special gift by his father, but it would come a day late. Today, it was arriving. Burke stood with his son, waiting for the airship carrying the gift to arrive. Valdern City held few land vehicles, most travel was done by airship ferry, train, or horseback. "Well, son," he grunted, "how goes your studies? I expect you'll make me proud when you graduate the academy this summer and go on to the University."


Now, this was written for a male character, but can be changed to gear toward a female. The idea is that a slave, a werewolf, is being brought as a gift for this character from their father. Lord Burke, the father, doesn't really care much about your character, but because your character is his only child, Burke insists on upholding his reputation through them. And of course, his high class ALWAYS has slaves.
 
Just a fun idea

Ive been toying with this idea for so, so long. Wondering what woudl come of it here.

What would happen if a 'fictional character' didnt know he was fictional? One day, he gets an email from My Character, calling him on his 'fake profile' on a dating website. Which of course he didn't post. The emails go back and forth, until they decide to meet.

Im looking for a good story build. Its 'intriguing' that it would be an SRP. But I don't want the first post to be that. Lets build up to the good stuff. Have it happen even though they're both resisting it.

Characters that intrigue me for this would be:
Derek Morgan from the first Criminal Minds
Nick from CSI
Robert Chase from House

you get the idea. Someone with a bit of a troubled backstory. Who would keep to himself if it wasnt for this mysterious posting on a site. Which of course would turn into some fun for my character to sort out just how this is happening, and in turn become friends with - more so with the character. Im open to suggestions, or even a fictional fictional person. *Grins*

So Im looking for a player who wants to build the story. At least a few paragraphs. Exlplore this and see where its going to go.

Inbox me! We'll figure it out.
 
Looking for a female to play a cousin incest thread

The two high school seniors are dragged to a beach house with their families instead of going out on their last beach week. They haven't seen eachother in years and they have both matured. He has become a tall well built athlete and she a voluptuous tease

I want to build the tension with plenty of teasing, so in looking for a good descriptive writer, at least a two or three paragraphs per post. PM me to flush in some details if your interested
 
Another idea?

OK, so perhaps Im getting brave. Here's another one.

My Character, moves into a new place. An old attic apartment that she got for a great deal. The last tenant moved out in a hurry. But wouldn't disclose why.

She starts to notice things going on, and soon discovers through a series of odd mishaps, and .. interesting situations, that the place is in fact haunted.

By your character.


Perhaps he didn't like the last tenant. But she is his type, maybe he's rather smitten? Perhaps she reminds him of someone? How does this all unfold?

IM me if you'd like to try this.
 
Seeking SRP Friends

Hello Lit:

I'm still trying to find some regulars with whom to write. I am a 30ish, married female and I prefer stories which pair my "character" with older, slightly dominant men or groups of them. I am also open to writing with other women.

Please PM me if you have any interest.

Thank you,

W
 
Wetnurse?

I thought perhaps I might break from my long hiatus from Lit and open up a suggested brief story-line. Thus far something has been weighing on my mind and I should like to figure out how to work it into a story, I may need help to turn it into something more than a few brief encounters of a perverted nature, and of course NPC character can be played by both parties involved to further cement the characters in their positions.

So my silly thought:

I should enjoy playing the part of a wetnurse called to an estate or smaller home to care for a couple, or single Father's son. Upon arriving my character would discover the age of the parent(s) a bit older than expected, however that wouldn't completely spike her curiosity. Perhaps the son can be introduced via my character awaiting him , or entering his room only to find it a room of a grown man and that man clearly fleshed out before her eyes. A man of his own greedy tastes society might find peculiar or tabboo but fortune has shined upon him to make those possible. And now he has his own little pet to keep and train to his liking.

Yes I do enjoy the idea of some persuasion being given to my character, some humiliations in the role, but I also enjoy the thought of her growing to enjoy her position and develop a fondness of one sort or another for her charge, regardless it's dangers in their society should she be discovered. An outing or two would definitely send that point home to her especially if her new charge's behaviors were more erratic.

This isn't an adult baby thing, I enjoy the intimacy and comfort of nursing a man as well as the sensuality and sexuality that CAN sometimes spring from it. I like the thought of a more sexually repressed time period, also the fact that she would be a wetnurse would put the time period back far beyond our fancy new electronics. Any variations on this are more than welcomed as a suggestion and I will politely ask that we find a way for any possibly interested party to participate in an example of each other's writings so that we might both be satisfied in this endeavor.

If interested, snoop my threads, leave me a msg in my inbox so that I might find it better. I hope that I find just the right partner, if I find more I may open private RP's or different ones, or add a character to the story, who knows, if not I shall try try again!

Note: I do prefer to write in third person, it helps me keep things straight in my head.

This is the OOC Thread opened to keep details straight. Do still use my inbox initially so that things are not terribly cluttered.

UPDATE: My charcter is named Mary, Her main charge of the wet nurse found, his name is now David. Still would enjoy the smaller position of a voyeuristic butler, giving way at present to the wet nurse's feeling of being watched. There will be an opening for the position of the older brother living in old NYC as well. If I can obtain a player willing, he could indeed be worked into the plot in short order. I post quite often, can do so a few times per day, the more intensive I have the more I zone out and write.
 
Last edited:
Been playing a lot of Star Trek Online and thought I'd see if any ladies here are into Trek at all and want to brain storm a Trek Themed ERP.
Also the RP itself won't be using any of the main characters.
Though visiting them or going on a mission with the Enterprise(NX-F, the J can burn) isn't out of the question for non sex related things.
Also bonus points if anyone knows who T'lana is lol

Also if anyone(male or female) wants to talk about STO go ahead and PM me!
 
seeking large muscular male for a game of thrones inspired rp. i am a princess of a more civilized kingdom, traded to the king of a more savage kingdom in return of a peace treaty.

a185b194.gif


for a powerful woman to be taken so feirce and powerfully is sexy
 
Seeking a female Role player

He pressed send. Would she turn up?

They had never met, neither knew what the other looked like but their role-play game on line had led them to this inevitable meeting.

Did he have total control or did she? He placed the hotel room key in the wheel-arch of the Porsche as he had said he would. The hotel was local to her home so she should not be long if she was going to come. He placed the bottle of champagne on the bed side table and her instructions. He left the room and retired to the lounge...

Anyone interested?
 
I'm looking for a female co-writer for a steampunkish thread set in a fantastic alternate-history version of nineteenth century Britain, where Victor Frankenstein's experiments with life and death have broken the natural law, plunged the world into perpetual winter and opened a portal to Hell in Newcastle; Dracula has recently arrived in London; the Martians are greedily eyeing Earth; and King Arthur has returned to England and set up camp in Cornwall.

Role taken!
 
Last edited:
Got a few ideas, let's see if anyone bites.

Need: 1 female.
My character will be a immature troublemaker that finally manages to piss off his parents so much that they give him an ultimatum: go live with his dad's cousin on his farm or get kicked out on the street. Realizing that he really doesn't have a choice he goes to live with his relatives that he has never met. Finding out that they're african-americans is a big surprise to him, and he can't deny that their daughter who is about his age is really damn hot. She also becomes his first true friend, someone that wants to hang out with him because she wants to, not because she wants anything from him. After a few months there he's getting in shape from all the hard work and has matured considerably, almost being a completely different person. Somewhere around there they start to develop feelings for each other.

Need: 1 female.
My character will be a pretty normal guy that ends up on the receiving end of a beatdown after a night of drinking. Almost getting killed, he's saved by a female superhero. He ends up in the hospital, determined to find her and thank her for what she did. How they eventually meet, I'm not sure, we'll discuss it.

Need: 1 female, 1 male. *have one interested female, still need 1 male*
The rough idea for this one is that your characters will meet at a party and take a shine to each other. For some reason, perhaps acting on a goofball impulse, you decide to drag along the guy that's passed out on the couch. This will end up in a threesome, but there won't be any gay elements.

PM me if interested and we'll work out the details.
 
Last edited:
Game of Thrones

I am interested in female and male character willing to play the staff of of Lord Petyr Baelish's whorehouse in King's Landing.

Please send me a private message and we can start a thread or play in more discreet manner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top