Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally......it's friday! Good morning daddies and girls! Has anyone seen a large ark being built? I'm afraid Noah might have a job again with all of this rain we've been getting. :rolleyes:

Stay safe everyone! Extra kisses and hugs. :kiss::kiss:

Finally......it's friday! Good morning daddies and girls! Has anyone seen a large ark being built? I'm afraid Noah might have a job again with all of this rain we've been getting. :rolleyes:

Stay safe everyone! Extra kisses and hugs. :kiss::kiss:

(Giggles) "Agreed! Said the same thing yesterday! Had two minutes of sunshine early this morning before the clouds moved in again and it's COLLLLLD! Extra (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es to you too and to ALL my sweet beautiful sisters and to the Daddies who love and protect them." (Hurrying to set out a mix of Danish, bagels, cream cheese, butter and jams and fresh pots of coffee and hot tea. Note on the Fridge blackboard alerts everyone to the presence of frozen waffles in the freezer. Fresh fruit salad, honey and real maple syrup on the buffet table.) "Happy Friday everyone!" (Eying the empty table in the corner and wondering what the occupants are up to, folding the newspaper carefully and setting it in their spot in case they stop by.....:heart:)

Good morning pretty little girls and handsome daddies! :)

Special hugs and kisses for my Daddy. :kiss:

Rain seems to have stopped here for now. Yes, Peaches.. COLD! Huge change from the 77 degrees we woke up to yesterday.. 42 now.

(Giggles) "Agreed! Said the same thing yesterday! Had two minutes of sunshine early this morning before the clouds moved in again and it's COLLLLLD! Extra (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es to you too and to ALL my sweet beautiful sisters and to the Daddies who love and protect them." (Hurrying to set out a mix of Danish, bagels, cream cheese, butter and jams and fresh pots of coffee and hot tea. Note on the Fridge blackboard alerts everyone to the presence of frozen waffles in the freezer. Fresh fruit salad, honey and real maple syrup on the buffet table.) "Happy Friday everyone!" (Eying the empty table in the corner and wondering what the occupants are up to, folding the newspaper carefully and setting it in their spot in case they stop by.....:heart:)

Peaches, INL happy Friday to you both. Just got in from blowing 12" of snow, plus whatever the plow bulldozed at me as well. I need a coffee and a danish STAT!. Hopefully and I am hopeful, that this truly is the last gasp of winter. I watched a video of someone grilling just to hear the sound a Weber makes when you put the lid on. Man I miss that!

Good morning to my sweet princess. I'm still in awe of you and know how lucky I am that you are my little girl.

Hello to all the little girls and Daddies, hoping your weekend brings you joy and rest.

Peaches, INL happy Friday to you both. Just got in from blowing 12" of snow, plus whatever the plow bulldozed at me as well. I need a coffee and a danish STAT!. Hopefully and I am hopeful, that this truly is the last gasp of winter. I watched a video of someone grilling just to hear the sound a Weber makes when you put the lid on. Man I miss that!

Good morning to my sweet princess. I'm still in awe of you and know how lucky I am that you are my little girl.

Hello to all the little girls and Daddies, hoping your weekend brings you joy and rest.

Mmmmm...grilling... Poor Daddy :( You'll have nice weather soon..I'm sure of it.
Can we make a snowman?!!!

I love being your princess!!

Mmmmm...grilling... Poor Daddy :( You'll have nice weather soon..I'm sure of it.
Can we make a snowman?!!!

I love being your princess!!

Let's make a snowman that is laying down. This crap is so heaving we'd need a crane to put the body together.

Let's make a snowman that is laying down. This crap is so heavy we'd need a crane to put the body together.

Yayyy!!

~wonders around the house to gather supplies~

Daddy, did you remember to buy more carrots at the store? I need 2, please!

~digs in the junk drawer for stray buttons and anything else that may be useful ~

Dadddyyyy....I can't find one of my Hello Kitty mittens....have you seen it?

Yayyy!!

~wonders around the house to gather supplies~

Daddy, did you remember to buy more carrots at the store? I need 2, please!

~digs in the junk drawer for stray buttons and anything else that may be useful ~

Dadddyyyy....I can't find one of my Hello Kitty mittens....have you seen it?

two carrots??? ohhhhhh yes two carrots!!! They are rather small in diameter and we can use charcoal for eyes and a mouth since I won't be grilling anytime soon. I saw one of your mittens in the mud room.

Woke up with another headache, but it is subsiding.

Good morning to everyone, even the ones under the bridge :D

Not much planned for me. Too grey out to do laundry. It'd be my luck I got a load hung and the bottom of the sky dropped out...lol

I will probably pay the piper and get groceries. I just don't really want to leave the house. :eek:

Not much planned for me. Too grey out to do laundry. It'd be my luck I got a load hung and the bottom of the sky dropped out...lol

I will probably pay the piper and get groceries. I just don't really want to leave the house. :eek:

UGH! headaches! Glad you've got it on the run RA! Cookie needs some carrots. You know the thin ones that still have the green leafy parts attached.

I know. There are days you just want to hide in the bunker...

Hi, RA!

Ugh! I hope you feel better soon and the sun decides to shine.

two carrots??? ohhhhhh yes two carrots!!! They are rather small in diameter and we can use charcoal for eyes and a mouth since I won't be grilling anytime soon. I saw one of your mittens in the mud room.

Well, it IS a snowMAN, after all. ;)

Found my mitten! Thanks, Daddy!

UGH! headaches! Glad you've got it on the run RA! Cookie needs some carrots. You know the thin ones that still have the green leafy parts attached.

I know. There are days you just want to hide in the bunker...

Hmmm...maybe one a little bigger. We wouldn't want to embarrass him in front of the other snow people on the block. And we'll have to give the green stuff a little trim to make him presentable for the ladies.

Hmmm...maybe one a little bigger. We wouldn't want to embarrass him in front of the other snow people on the block. And we'll have to give the green stuff a little trim to make him presentable for the ladies.

nothing worse than carrot stubble

Brrr, I think we girls need to huddle together near the fireplace with some hot cocoa and brownies fresh from the oven. It's freezing here now. Yipes!

Good morning pretty little girls and handsome daddies! :)

Special hugs and kisses for my Daddy. :kiss:

Rain seems to have stopped here for now. Yes, Peaches.. COLD! Huge change from the 77 degrees we woke up to yesterday.. 42 now.

Hi Cookie! Kisses for you too.

Happy Friday Cookie's Daddy! ;) Don't worry, you'll have grill weather soon.

I wish your headache would go away fast, dear RA. Take it easy and get well.

tumblr_mktcxkMu1I1reowsio1_500.jpg

Always!!

Good evening everyone......

I hope everyone is well this evening.... Does anyone have big plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back