Power Failure Fun (for Naughty_Sis)

Lily's eyes went huge as her sister assaulted her pussy with a passion and skill she hadn't experienced before. No cock or fingers had ever made her feel this way and this time her squirming was because she loved the feeling instead of it making her uncomfortable like the attention to her ass had been.

As Mary eagerly continued, Lily had a very hard time on returning the favor as it was very mindblowing. She was almost louder than the storm outside. But she did try to lick her sister and to copy the things she did to her, now that at least she had some example of how pussy licking was done.
 
Mary thought that Lily wasn't as good as most girls she had been with in her pussy licking skills but better than any guy. But, she observed with every passing second Lily was getting better especially since, she assumed, this was her sister's first lesbian experience. Mary's hips encouraged her sister's action thrusting up to Lily's face, "Oh yes Sis you're getting the hang of it, wonderful!"
Meanwhile Lily's pussy seemed to be flooding Mary's face as she nibbled, licked and sucked the lips and clit making sure to alternately use her long tongue to capture all of the sweet juices she could. As Mary continued eating Lily she decided to see how much her sister liked tit play. She reached her hands between them and fondled her sister's tits as her pussy eating got a bit more demanding. Lily was quickly becoming an expert cunt lapper and Mary wasn't sure how much longer she would last as little tremors continued to run through her.
 
Last edited:
It was clear that Lily was a bit nervous about including her teeth in the play, but other than that she did her best to do what her sister did... when she wasn't too busy moaning herself. She was happy with the compliment, although it of course was very strange to have a sexual encounter with her own sister. She couldn't believe how soaked she was and how much better this felt than any previous experience in her life... both alone and with a guy.

It didn't take long for Mary to find out sensitive Lily's nipples were. Guys could be rough and self serving, but Lily never minded when they were a bit rough with her nipples.
 
Soon Mary had to remove her hands from her sister's breasts as the two bodies were grinding together tightly so there was simply not enough room to snake her hands between them. Instead, Mary grabbed one of her sister's ass cheeks in each hand squeezing them and holding on for dear life as she was thrashing under Lily's mouth. She sucked Lily's hard clit into her mouth as if giving a blow job while she flicked her tongue rapidly over the end.
She broke contact long enough to cry out, "Fuck! I am cumming...yes!"
Sweat pouring off her as her entire body got as stiff as a board then relaxed then got stiff again as wave after blissful wave of orgasm ripped through her.
 
Last edited:
Even though Mary was the one that gave the warning, it actually was Lily that came first. Then again with her sounds and with the way her body was feeling, perhaps this was her third orgasm already under her sister's skilled tongue. Her mouth and face got rather wet as her sister came as well and Lily then stopped licking.

Mary's words about 'making each other cum over and over again' were forgotten as this one intense orgasm felt like all she could handle. She nearly collapsed onto her sister and she could easily sleep. She didn't even have to focus to find out if it was still storming outside or not.
 
Mary almost choked on Lily's honey as it flowed from her sister's pussy. She licked up all she could find as she felt her sister relax. Mary's own orgasm had been one of the most intense ones she had ever had. The two just laid there for a couple of minutes.
Then catching her breath feeling drowsy herself she whispered, "Lily come here and snuggle with me sweetie."
When Lily joined her Mary licked a bit of cum from Lily's face then folded her into her arms so that Lily had her head on Mary's chest.
 
Lily smiled and felt a bit strange... almost as if she was drunk and carefully moved around. She soon rested against her sister's naked form and ignored the rock hard nipple that was very close to her mouth. "I liked.." She softly spoke, but before her sister could reply she had fallen asleep
 
It was a very peaceful and serene scene. Mary wondered where Wanda was but then realized that she had forgotten that she was spending sometime with her parents; Mary hadn't gone along as Wanda's parents didn't know yet that Wanda was bisexual. Part of the reason she was visiting them was to let them know. Her sexy sister had totally wiped her mind of Wanda's trip
She was sure that Wanda's parents would be ok with Wanda's relevation. With that in mind and a sexy sister on her breast Mary fell into a sweet slumber. When she woke Lily was still on her shoulder. Terrifying thoughts filled her head about her sister's reaction the morning after. She would play things by ear but knew she wanted to continue and even go further.
The storm had let up some with thunder and lightning less often. The power was still out so only a soft gray light filled the room. Mary yawned and began caressing Lily's hip and leg moving her hand to her sister's large ass and getting more and more frisky as she stroked the soft curves.
 
Lily's body woke before the rest of her did and when she did wake it was half way through a moan and she found herself tasting her lips to identify the unfamiliar flavor upon them. Slowly she opened her eyes and gasped when she saw her sister.

She hadn't forgotten the previous night but at the same time it was hard to believe it had really happened. She swallowed, clearly not sure what to say. Should she apologize, should she say this shouldn't happen again... blaming her sister was not on her mind as it had been the hottest thing in her sexual life... but they were sisters.

She made no move yet to cover herself up or to move away from her sister.
 
Mary kissed the top of Lily's head not sure if she was awake yet. She shifted slightly so that her nipple was barely touching her sister's lips. She continued to caress Lily getting more aggressive by covering more area but still being very gentle. What potential this had for the future.
She very softly whispered so low that it wouldn't wake Lily if she was still asleep, ""you're amazing and so beautiful and sexy."
 
"Th..thank you..." She softly whispered back, a bit uncomfortable with the compliment with the worries that went through her mind. Her body, and especially her pussy, clearly had less doubts as she was getting aroused again, but she was no lesbian, had never even considered doing anything with another girl, let alone her own sister. But she also remembered how good last night had felt and how she had cum like never before. She felt herself craving an orgasm like that again.

"I... we..." Under her sister's attentions it was rather impossible to protest and if Mary just continued.. there would be no protest at all.
 
"SShhhh...all is well,...just lay here for awhile and relax," Mary cooed. To stop anyfurther possible protest Mary fed Lily her breast hoping that her sister would accept it. Then, she reached down and ran her hand up Lily's thigh until she found her target. Being careful not to spook Lily she ran her fingers over the pubic hair and across the outer lips of Lily's pussy. Mary could feel herself getting moist once again.
 
Again Lily gasped and almost instantly her sister's nipple was in her mouth. It filled her with a strange heat... or perhaps that was the doing of Mary's fingers. Her mind was still struggling between accepting and showing some reluctance but as her sister clearly wanted to continue things....

She gave in and gently allowed the nipple to stay in her mouth. Softly she suckled, her own nipples reacting as if she was sucking on them
 
Mary was both releaved and excited when her sister began suckling on her nipple, "Oh baby that's ...it'll be great to have a 'Sister With Benefits'sweetie. I love you."
Mary parted Lily's legs a bit further and very gently began diddling Lily's clit. Meanwhile, to contrast with that she used her other hand to knead her sister's ass cheeks. Then she continued speaking softly, "I want to love my sister like this for the rest of our lives. I'll show all of the wonderful thing girls can do together like I did Wanda. Don't worry about things that seem foreign now as I bet later on you will love them. For example Wanda cringed when the subject of ass play came up but now it is one of her favoritist things. But that's for later, let's make love now."
 
Lily's suckling and breathing was clearly affected by Mary's play and soon she was squirming on the fingers of her sister. The kneading of her ass didn't make her as uncomfortable as the kisses and lick had done the previous evening, but the reminder of Wanda as well as the subject of ass play also threw her off.

But for now she didn't protest and just continued to suckle. Once again her hands awkwardly stayed next to her body, a bit reluctant to show initiative on her own in this sexual encounter.
 
Mary noticed an apparent lack of enthusiasm and put off to too much talking and perhaps second thoughts. So, she decide to make it hard for her sister to think about anything but pleasure. Carefully Mary placed Lily's hand on her tummy; intentionally letting Lily decide if she would move it somewhere else at least for now.
Mary hummed softly more to keep herself from talking anymore than anything else. As she hummed Mary increased her intensity on Lily's clit - stroking it just they way all of her partners had loved it in the past.
 
It didn't take long before Lily was again a slave to her sister's attentions. No longer she was able to suckle the nipple, moaning and squirming too much. A fire was quickly building inside of her as her sister really knew how to stimulate her clit.

Rather rapid the approaching climax was all on her mind and became the most important thing to her mind. "Yes... Yes... Go on.... ooh.... Mary..." as little as the words were, it was still hard to make them out between the moaning. Soon she would do anything to cum, but judging by her sister's actions, there was no doubt she would get the orgasm.
 
"Oh Lily you're so hot!" Mary whispered then as Lily hadn't moved her hand Mary took the chance and moved her sister's hand to her pussy, "Let's cum together baby sister!"
 
Lily could feel how soaked her sister was, but right now she could only focus on her own pleasure. Mary was just too good at mushing up her ability to think. If her sister wanted them to cum together, she would have to stop and Lily didn't think she would be able to handle that right now. Not when she needed her climax so very much that she was nearly soaking the bed.
 
Mary was disappointed that Lily didn't return the passion that she was feeling but happy that Lily didn't move her hand away as even though she wasn't playing her hand felt great on her crotch.
"Cum for me sweet Lily cum for your big sister; so sexy...love you so much!" She decided to ignore the lack of response and hope that Lily would feel the need to return the passion in a couple of minutes.Mary diddled her sister frantically and nibbled on her neck, "Let it go!"
 
It didn't take much longer before Lily screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear now that the storm was completely gone. She didn't squirt but she was extremely wet and it took her quite a while before she was able to think again.

Now her hand started to explore her sister and play with her pussy in an attempt to return the favor.
 
"Oh yes baby," Mary exclaimed as her sister came and came.It was only then that she realized the storm had quit as everything was quiet except Lily. As Lily went limp Mary wondered to herself how long it would be until the power would be restored as the place was getting hot. Mary planted feather light kisses on her sister's neck and shoulders as Lily recovered.
As Lily began playing with her pussy Mary relaxed her legs to give her little sister better access. It didn't take long for her breathing to get heavy, "Fuck Lily that's right play with me just as you would yourself; super!"
 
Most likely Mary's arousal was more about the fact Lily played with her, than because of the skill Lily showed. She really could use more practice to get as good at this as her sister was, but that might be exactly what her sister had planned.... lots and lots of practice.

But Lily did try to repay the favor of the feeling Mary had given her and was happy her sister seemed to enjoy it. She tried to follow Mary's sounds and guidance in a way to get better at the pleasure she was giving... even when her mind was still recovering.
 
"Oh Lily don't stop!" Mary made a conscious effort to let Lily know with her cooing and moaning when she stroked effectively or found a more sensitive spot in hopes of guiding her without coming across as a teacher or know-it-all; after all, this is was supposed to be erotic and fun.
To keep herself from saying anything that might spoil the mood she took one of Lily's nipples into her mouth and lightly began to suckle.
 
Lily's fingers went deeply into her sister as she played and her sister's noises made clear what she should continue and when to explore other possibilities. Her fingers were getting quite wet and while part of her was still getting used to the situation, she also found herself growing more aroused as it continued. This was very different than an encounter with a guy as that was often just about the deed.
 
Back
Top